Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6640|Camp XRay

Well I recently purchased a 15in macbook pro. I plan on gaming on it a little because I travel out town a few weekends a month. The computer has built in bluetooth and I am considering purchasing the new apple bluetooth mouse. Has anyone had any experience with this mouse, or do you know another good bluetooth mouse. I previously used the older version of the apple mouse and I really liked it. To give some perspective at home on my gaming rig I use a mx1000. So if any you guys have some suggestion I want to hear them because I have never really used a bluetooth mouse to game. What I really want is a good wireless mouse that has plenty of buttons so I can customize them to my liking.
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
{A.K.A}LordBeefman
+32|6618|Sydney, Australia

Marlboroman82 wrote:

Well I recently purchased a 15in macbook pro. I plan on gaming on it a little because I travel out town a few weekends a month. The computer has built in bluetooth and I am considering purchasing the new apple bluetooth mouse. Has anyone had any experience with this mouse, or do you know another good bluetooth mouse. I previously used the older version of the apple mouse and I really liked it. To give some perspective at home on my gaming rig I use a mx1000. So if any you guys have some suggestion I want to hear them because I have never really used a bluetooth mouse to game. What I really want is a good wireless mouse that has plenty of buttons so I can customize them to my liking.
first get urself a g5 ot g7 logitech mouse then get the g15 keyboard this will help with your gamming good luck
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6640|Camp XRay

{A.K.A}LordBeefman wrote:

Marlboroman82 wrote:

first get urself a g5 ot g7 logitech mouse then get the g15 keyboard this will help with your gamming good luck
Maybe I didn't make myself clear. This is just for my laptop, period.
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
Janus67
Tech God
+86|6612|Ohio, USA
I doubt that the bluetooth mouse would be as responsive under gaming as one of the logitech sets would be, so that is my perspective.  Up to you though of course.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard