kylef
Gone
+1,352|6495|N. Ireland
Okay, so I was winning by a long shot in our team at Wake Island 2007 and our whole team was doing really well. We captured all the PLA flags except for the North Base. There were a good 25+ enemies all around there, and obviously the artillery kept on going into there.

I decided I may as well go Aviator style as everyone was doing their infantry stuff - so I take off, fly around a bit just to get angled up right.

I suck with the F-35B or whatever you call it (2 things that drop out of the Aviator) but I thought I would give it a go. I had missed on several times before.. I flew really, really high for some stupid reason and let my two dropbombs head on down, me thinking: "great, another waste."

So I just flew around for a bit when I noticed about 7 "You killed XX" at the left hand side of my screen! I was so happy!

Unfortunately, I fail at using them now.. again.
Axon
Jet Whore
+107|6499
Lol, those are called bombs btw

I had that once too, dropped a bomb too early & destroyed a tank :p
gavjof
+4|6598|UK
Axon your sig makes me laugh. I'd give you +1 but I need to do more posts :9

oh and the North Base is an awesome flag. Take a shotgun/knife or pistol and have fun

Last edited by gavjof (2006-08-17 06:57:14)

N1N3TY
+0|6467|Canada

gavjof wrote:

Axon your sig makes me laugh. I'd give you +1 but I need to do more posts :9

oh and the North Base is an awesome flag. Take a shotgun/knife or pistol and have fun
Slam
+74|6637
just practice w/ ur bombing. its really ezzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZzzz
Jenkinsbball
Banned
+149|6550|USA bitches!
Yes, North Base rocks. I was on my clan server last night as PLA and the US took the flag about 1 minute or so after the round started. I was gunner in helo and my pilot just lined me up. I ended up w/ 19 kills there alone with over 150 tickets left before a jet made us head back for repairs. Some people just suck...
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6735|Oslo, Norway
DIVE BOMbiNG pwns!
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6532|Boston, MA
I love the North Base. I always go straight for that one when I just start a round. Ever since I started doing that, I never lost a round as USMC.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard