Scr0k
A clown killed my dad
+47|6522|Alabama
Long video, but the end was worth it. thats funny as hell.
HeimdalX
+37|6658
The "hicks" said they were in Texas. Their accents and manner of speech indicate Canada. Totally fake.

Still funny though.
Smaug
This space for rent
+117|6584|Arlen, Texas

HeimdalX wrote:

The "hicks" said they were in Texas. Their accents and manner of speech indicate Canada. Totally fake.

Still funny though.
Yup. thay shore don't talk like anyone round these here parts. Did sound Canadian or maybe Minnesotian (Minnesotish?). Anyway more northern than southern.
-Gunsmoke-
+165|6642|South Jersey
Not funny.  Already posted.
HaywoodJablowme
Baltimore Blowfish
+46|6587

HeimdalX wrote:

Still funny though.
Watch it again.  He said "were do you think you are, fuckin texas?", implying that they were somewhere other than texas.  And look at the road signs.  They look different, they probably are in Canada.
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6575|Mountains of NC

staged or not , it was funny

also why the shit talk when they were in a toyota and then attempt to race a BMW
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
Dersmikner
+147|6505|Texas
Smog, please God tell me you're on the Lone Star side of Texarkana, the home Nathan Vasher.
znozer
Viking fool - Crazy SWE
+162|6552|Sverige (SWE)
LOL !!!! Hilarius
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6652
lol that was bad ass nice find +1 for u
Smaug
This space for rent
+117|6584|Arlen, Texas

Dersmikner wrote:

Smog, please God tell me you're on the Lone Star side of Texarkana, the home Nathan Vasher.
Yes, Texas. Arkansas is too, uhhh, well, just not for me. Gotta go there if you want booze though, cuz Texas side of Texarkana is in a dry county. Can't even buy a beer here.
Mabec
Re-Member-Me
+6|6839
the whole thing looked like a setup...
blendiys
+8|6535|Belgium
Funny when the chick walk to those guys.
Nice one.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard