-GR33NS-
+10|6511|KILLA KALI

Kaosdad008 wrote:

OK, so because jord & gr33ns had a fight, EA cancelled the patch?

That's not fair. 
No, no, no. LOL. Anyways, just like Paco said; I wouldn't doubt EA will release the patch until next Tuesday.
*TS*tphai
The Forum Alien
+89|6817|The planet Tophet
its not their anymore
XISIX
+116|6626
There is another thread that stryker posted info :

Planet Battlefield wrote:
Our sources have told us that EA has delayed the BF2 1.4 Patch by at least a week (7 days). There is a slight possibility that it may be released before a week, but the outcome does not look great at this moment. If more information becomes available, we will let you know.

* like said in other one I notice the "at least a week" part.
nazspeed
+0|6475
"Community Update - 8/15/06

Greetings Everyone, As many of you are now aware we have made the choice to take some extra time with the 1.4 patch before release.

During our standard final processing of the 1.4 client update we came across an issue that, although it does not compromise stability, we felt needed to be addressed in order to meet our goal of improving the overall player experience with Battlefield 2.

It has come to our attention that a beta version of the 1.4 client has leaked to the general public. It should be noted by players that this file is not final and being such could cause damage to players systems.

We want to warn players to avoid the use of any client files that are not distributed by EA/DICE or one of our trusted partners. Once we have set a new schedule for release we will communicate this information to everyone. "

DOES THIS HELP? someone leaked and now we wait even more!!!

Last edited by nazspeed (2006-08-16 16:32:50)

farmerfez
o wut?
+78|6541

jesus ur clueless lol....no offense but there have bin like 5 threads about 1.4 being delayed and stuff like that.
djhspawn
+8|6648|Lakeside, Ca

farmerfez wrote:

jesus ur clueless lol....no offense but there have bin like 5 threads about 1.4 being delayed and stuff like that.
Yeah, but this is the first thread that I have read today, so I am damn glad I read that here rather then going through the mulitple pages of the other threads. So dont be an A hole, next time save the 30 seconds of your life and not post a comment such as yours.
Kaosdad
Whisky Tango Foxtrot?
+201|6690|Broadlands, VA
Hi.  Has the patch been released yet?

Reizors
Ninja's > BF2s
+42|6534|Australia
No.
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6656|Ohio
Which ever mod closed down my topic, if you read this could you tell me, i want to +1 you. thanks.
ResDog1
+51|6776|Netherlands

Ether151 wrote:

DirtyMexican wrote:

what about the fucking bug that makes you a private
I dont think they will ever catch that one
I hope they keep it in.
It's fun to regain your basic medals, while still gaining those points to fill my gap between 1st sarg and sarg major.

Nothing better than hearing the drumroll and seeing a basic medal pop up....
Other nice thing about the bug is that it forces you to use the standard weapons.... Makes gameplay interesting again.

1.4 just turned vaporware.
Think DN forever will be here first.
ozzie_johnson
+98|6669|Penrith, N.S.W, Australia

TrashBlinD wrote:

Prone spamming is not a n00b tactic. It's legit and it can save your life. Not prone spamming like Volx, but finding cover and things like that.
its shows that you are lame.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard