BabySpinach
Phone Spammer
+207|6625|Charlottesville, Virginia, USA

stryyker wrote:

kontrolcrimson wrote:

do you think it could have been for having 2200 repair points? I could get 7 av. while on Karkand, and i would always run and fix anything that was destroyed.
i think its because EA hates Australians.
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6753|Melbourne, Australia
Aussie Toally PWN E.A
dhoar4
Banned
+151|6570|Forest Lake, Australia

=TBG=Zoton wrote:

Uzique wrote:

I agree with aardfrith.

You're mentioning your own supposedly 'legitimate' highest round score, when you have 1.5k pistol kills in 12 hours? 99.9999% likelihood that you have stat padded yourself. Best to just keep your head down in conversations like this,- because there will be no use in crying when your own stats are reset.
omg dude you can't be serious, are you an idiot. why exactly isn't it possible to have that many kills with the pistol in that amount of time when considering he easily had over 100 000 kills in total and probably over 2000 hours played (being an aussie i did check his stats becuase he was the second highest in our country before this mis-hap occured and i'm note sure on the exact values but they were up there).

if he was padding anyway, his fav victim kill count would have been in the 40 50's as most padders are. and anyone that played on the internode and gamearena sf servers in australia would be able to verify that he was a very good player and he was also a fun player to be around

i seriously hope this gets fixed up for you soon mate
You're an idiot...He's talking about the person who posted on top of page 7...Idiot...
dhoar4
Banned

Clippit wrote:

Poisongirl wrote:

Clippit wrote:

just that he got in trouble for doing something wrong.
Actually no, he hasn't done anything wrong, how can following the rules be doing something wrong? He did not cheat, exploit the game, or sell the account, all of which are wrong. EA has made a mistake, mistakes happen. He has not spent much time in tanks lately because he was building up his skills at infantry, and previously he was going for medals, which requires a certain amount of time in a vehicle. Good old tall poppy syndrome, no wonder we have a nation of slackers, you get good at something and you must be cheating or taken down for the sake of it.
Here is a list of things that piss me off:
Good old jumping on the bandwagon syndrome. He wasn't number 1 in the world, other people with large scores have had their stats reset, and he definitely "tank whored". Whether or not he did this hard/long enough to piss lots of people off... well I think he overdid it just a fraction. That would appear to come under "Exploitation of game/service mechanics/scoring system".
EA (or whoever) isn't an Australian company, so citing "tall poppy syndrome" and relating it to our "nation of slackers" doesn't make sense.
Another thing; EA (or whoever) deciding you need to stand in the corner is NOT the same as being dragged through the legal system, and possibly imprisoned, when you've committed no crime. I think it's very disrespectful to the victims of actual 'miscarriages of justice' to compare your video game to their nightmare experiences.
You're an idiot buddy...If you took the time to have a look at his awards, you'd notice the ONLY award he didn't have was the expert armour...You need 400 hours for it...How the fuck is he supposed to get the badge without whoring it up?  If I could, I'd smack you in the teeth...Think before you open that mouth again

Last edited by dhoar4 (2006-08-16 20:42:17)

genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6712|Middle of nowhere

Poisongirl wrote:

I'm kontrolcrimson's girlfriend and just wanted to say thanks for the support you've given. It was a real shock last night when it happened, because we both know crimson hasn't done anything to deserve his reset. If he was a padder, or tried to sell his account I'd be the first to say tough luck to him, but he doesn't cheat in any way. I know this as for the majority of the hours he plays I'm working next to him and often am looking at the screen as well. If you've had to listen to the hours, and I mean hours, that he has lets just say ranted about cheats you'll know he is clean.

I know so people think he should just accept it, but it's his hobby, and he's good at it and he got there through hard work. A lot of people have hobbies and strive to do their best and reach a goal, and that is what he is doing. I am confident the stats will be returned, simply because he hasn't done anything, therefore how can there be proof he is a cheat? As for selling his account, he'd probably rather sell me and any firstborn children! Indianscout wouldn't bother looking into it if he didn't think something was wrong, so that should set some minds at ease. But one of his biggest fears was to be labelled a cheat when he isn't, and I can understand that fully.

So thanks Indianscout for taking the time to help clear this up, and you guys who have verified that crimson is a good and honest player, as I know he is.
holy crap... i wish my girlfriend thought the way you do, lol

"why do you have to play that when I'M over?"

o well, i think she's a keeper Crimson

and also, i REALLY hope that you get your stats back, your a really cool guy, and you were the one that helped me to get a 4 KD ratio in a tank after i was stuck at 3.9 forever... now i'm almost at 5!!

and for helping me the way you did (VERY friendly tips) i will give you all the respect and backup you need, good luck

i honestly can't belive that people say that spending 1/5 of your time in armour warrants a reset... WTF? under that logic, i should be reset too, as mines a little more than 1/4
Dodoextinct
+16|6684
Probably not what he got reset for, and maybe not what he still does. You can't hide the fact that he exploits the point/spawning system..

What is more lame... Not even having the time to shoot off an AT rocket because you can't turn around fast enough? Or being killed by someone who jumps like a retard? They are going to take out Prone Jumping, but I'll still jump. Would you rather take 16 .50cal bullets in the back, or would you try and jump out of the way.

Call me an exploiter if you like, but i think it is far worse what he has done. And I am not saying that is what he got reset for. I am not even saying he deserves to be reset because he 'likes' tanks. I am saying that it is blatently obvious that Spawn Camping > Prone Jumping.

And don't ever make the assumption that I spawn camp Budgie. There is spawn camping and there is accidental spawn camping, where you 'happen' to walk past a spawn point when someone spawns.
dhoar4
Banned

HeimdalX wrote:

Vehicle whoring is against EA's ROE because its overusing a certain aspect of the game? What if you played the majority of your time in game ground pounding? Is that overusing/exploiting the game? Guy with a support kit chucking nades? Exploiting? Medics? Assault? Think before you say stupid shit like that. People play what they're good at and ENJOY. If you enjoy using a tank, apc, helicopter, plane, or ground pounding then by all means do it. Having repercussions for enjoying an aspect of the game such as those? Idiotic.
Then WHY would they put the hour requirement for armour up to 400...
Dodoextinct
+16|6684
Also, because budgie thinks I am removing shit from my posts, I'm gonna double post to prove him wrong, and add 'EDIT:'

EDIT: Like I have done with all the posts. Don't just skip straight to the end, it does no good. You will see from earlier on that he quoted something I said in an original post. And I edited it after that. But that makes me a liar huh? If I want to add something, instead of having to prove myself, I add EDIT. Just because I have afterthoughts, doesn't mean shit. Don't patronize me because I do this. Thankyou.
dhoar4
Banned

genius_man16 wrote:

holy crap... i wish my girlfriend thought the way you do, lol

"why do you have to play that when I'M over?"
lol...I've been there...HAHAHA...+1 to you chief
pwned7
+53|6613
did u get ur stats back??? cause every time i look at them they are back, except with no awards or ribbons or medals. wtf??? lol!
dubbs
+105|6666|Lexington, KY

kontrolcrimson wrote:

Service Stat Reset For Battlefield 2 Account(s): Kontrolcrimson

IGN User Agreement
http://corp.ign.com/user-agreement.html
I never remember this in my orginal TOS from EA.  I love how they keep adding TOSes that we have to agree to, that were not in the orginal TOS.
dhoar4
Banned

pwned7 wrote:

did u get ur stats back??? cause every time i look at them they are back, except with no awards or ribbons or medals. wtf??? lol!
omg...

*slap*
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6862|Australia
well i have written a letter to the head of EACS;
To the Head of EACS

Hello, my name is Ben. I go by the online name of Kontrolcrimson.
Two days ago i found i had been reset back to zero after i had play bf2 for over 2000hours.
For me it was rather upsetting. While they are only stats in a fake world, it troubled me to have spent so much time

and for them to be taken. The thing i found that hurt and was most upsetting, was the lable i was given. I was

thrown into the pit of glitchers, padders and hackers.

I belive i was wrongly reset. I am not the only one. Indianscout of BFROE has offered his support after doing his

look though on my stats and server records. I did not have overly high scores, i did not have overly high victims

(times killed in one round), nor did i have anything that would warrent such a reset put to my name. I only ever play

internode, stray few times, mainly to try the new booster packs before my beloved servers had one up. Infact i have

played there so much im very well know to the community. I have my friends and i have my enemies, the later

whom would report me for anything they could. Weekly reports were sent to the internode game admins in attemps

to have me banned, yet they all failed. If anything came through which remotely pointed to me glitching/stats

padding ect, i would have been 'perm' banned so fast my disk would spin. Just becuase im well known, i have no

special treament, i do something wrong i pay for it, in fact i was banned for two weeks for attacking the uncap in a

vehicle. bulles strayed from my jet while in a dogfight, killing a man inside the red zone, no specialtreament was

show to me and i paid for it. But yet nothing of the such happened, there are no reports on me which include the

violtaions stated by EA.

3minutes after i was reset, i had support from the community. Many people came to post their sadness and outrage

that this could happen to a player like myeslf, while others in the top ten remain there, exploiting thing that were

"patched out" yet a way round was found.
i quote "GAIKIWARRIOR. Hey control sorry to hear your news mate . your good clean player . in server we've had

some good battles . i hope you get reinstated"

there is pleanty more showing support http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=39511&p=1

I did everything in my power to remain the cleanest top fifty. My one weakness was Karkand and its wide range of

infantry to eat, and that was it, once i had people complian, i stoped and moved on. I was soon to be the first

player with expert armour awarded outside karkand.

I really hope something can be done. I was very proud of those stats due to they were clean, i was proud to be in

the top twenty without spending time on a K&P server, I'm proud to have the help of Indianscout who wouldnt help

if he didn't belive i was a clean player.

I would really like a personal reply if possible. The standard emails are no help and are very frustrating in this time

frame.

Ben Cutts
Kontrolcrimson
Killedbycrimson@*********.**.net

also signed to share their support, or have played many times in the same server.
dhoar4
confucious
Windrider_Melb
I.M.I_Millitant

If anyone want to put their name to it as well, ill be happy to add it, the sign of support from those i play with maybe a big help.

Last edited by kontrolcrimson (2006-08-16 22:30:42)

dhoar4
Banned

kontrolcrimson wrote:

If anyone want to put their name to it as well, ill be happy to add it, the sign of support from those i play with maybe a big help.
I'm in...Put my name in there
confucious
+11|6502|Aus
Good luck man, i hope you get a reply.

Put my name down if you want.

Last edited by confucious (2006-08-16 21:43:38)

HeimdalX
+37|6685

dhoar4 wrote:

HeimdalX wrote:

Vehicle whoring is against EA's ROE because its overusing a certain aspect of the game? What if you played the majority of your time in game ground pounding? Is that overusing/exploiting the game? Guy with a support kit chucking nades? Exploiting? Medics? Assault? Think before you say stupid shit like that. People play what they're good at and ENJOY. If you enjoy using a tank, apc, helicopter, plane, or ground pounding then by all means do it. Having repercussions for enjoying an aspect of the game such as those? Idiotic.
Then WHY would they put the hour requirement for armour up to 400...
It's not that they raised it, it's that they never lowered it like all of the other vehicles. That's because armor is in every map in the game. EVERY map. Most of the other vehicles are not in every single map, think about it... but yeah it is kind of stupid they never lowered it considering they even nerfed the war college ribbon so greatly.

But as for Krimson getting reset, a lot of people did at the same time. A guy I know was and he was a 3 star general and he didn't do anything either. EA should only reset people that statpad, hack, or exploit... not people that spend 1000+ hours in a game and earned their stats in a legit way. If your score per minute is less than 4 and none of your other stats stand out then you do not statpad, plain and simple. And if you do and your score per minute is less than that, you even suck at statpadding.
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6753|Melbourne, Australia
put my name up there aswell buddy we know your innocent
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6862|Australia
Ok. give me you names ect via a pm. If you have any words you want to say about the matter do so, but dont make it too long.

thanks again for all your support
pwned7
+53|6613
Kontrolcrimson is a totally legit player who i play with, and soemtimes against. on both occasions, i have never suspected him oh hacking, exploiting on anything that "noobs" would do. This reset is a total load of rubbish. i totally support kontrolcrimson getting his stats back. good luck dude. if you did nothing you will get them back so dont be upset just yet!
hilltop_skater
Body Skater
+28|6681|Berra - Aus
Bro put my name in there i belive your a great player and an active meber of the +SIN+ clan i have much respect for you!
Sn|PA_Ownz_U
+2|6499
Add my name to the list.
Im in for the support.
rootbeer73
+24|6619|in a small dark place

Spark wrote:

Shit. That sucks.

EA has something against us Aussies. ALL the top aussie players who have made it into the top 20 (plus.Smiley, {ARK}DJJeffro and now kontrolcrmson) have been reset.
ark clan r all padders
leesupport
+39|6717
yea you can add my name too:]...hope ya get your stats back
hilltop_skater
Body Skater
+28|6681|Berra - Aus

rootbeer73 wrote:

Spark wrote:

Shit. That sucks.

EA has something against us Aussies. ALL the top aussie players who have made it into the top 20 (plus.Smiley, {ARK}DJJeffro and now kontrolcrmson) have been reset.
ark clan r all padders
How do you no, don't diss them if you don't no thats pez....

If you do no did you help them out?
TheDoctor
The Original BF2 Timelord
+51|6568|Australia
add my name too, i cant stand to see EA reset the wrong people yet there are these obvious stat padders and fuckwits right in their face.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard