*TS*tphai
The Forum Alien
+89|6809|The planet Tophet
it hurts guys idk tonight im just really depressed i played one round of bf2 and then i just got really depressed and i was thinking and like no one really talks to me on AIM or Ts (mostly aim) and like on aim people seem mad at me idk why my ex is always getting pissed off when ever i say anything to her (i hate her now) its just nothing is going right in my social life anymore idk im just about to break down and like i just wish that someone would help me out....im not like suicidle or anything its just i feel like so depressed i used to get depressed a lot and like i just havent in a long time and i dont like abuse myself i never will.. my family life is great its just everything else..idk im just confused
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6581|Florida
Only bit of advice I can offer, is if you plan on joining the military, dont let the doctor put you on anti-depressants.  It will keep hold you back for a year.  Other than that, go outside man, get away from bf2 and computer life.  If you skateboard go to the skatepark, go paintball, go to the shooting range with a friend.  Find something to do rather than sit behind the screen all day and exerting your social life within the cyber world.
*TS*tphai
The Forum Alien
ive only been online for like 2 hours today..i was painting all day and then went swimming : ) but how did you know i was gonna go into the military? its just this summer for me sucks and like i have nothing to do at all but mow for $
Raphael
Wtf Padders!! Padders!!!
+18|6623|Boston, Massachusetts
dude dont ask the intranet for help
evah
arson
+99|6639|New York
Get some exercise, do some running it will make you feel better.
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6581|Florida
Actually I didnt know you were going to go into the military.  The Air Force is currently telling me I cannot enlist because my doctor put me on Zoloft back in May for anxiety/stress.  The military, the Air Force anyway, wants you to be off the med for a year before they allow you to join.  Then you have to take a psychiatric test to prove your not going to anhialate your whole basic class in weapons training or something to that nature.  Just a fore warning on those kinds of meds lol.  I hate that regulation, because Im 21 and wanting to go and because of that med Im being told I have to wait a year so I may have to wait til im 22.  Well, I guess my uncle joined the Marines when he was 26, so I wont feel too old in basic lol.  Just giving you a heads up, because I dont want to see another potential recruit have the same problem I have.  Being temporarily rejected because of a silly med.
*TS*tphai
The Forum Alien
its like 11:23 i really dont want to run in the dark but i should start to exercise more in the day i swim a lot because i want to join the coast guard, and i ride my bike a lot too but it gets boring after a while
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6581|Florida
I tell ya man, grab a friend and go to a shooting range.  Its a great stress relieve and a load of fun.  I went last week with a friend, and we rented an M4.  It was awesome.  We shot the M4, a Berretta 92, and a Glock 23 (.40 cal), expensive, but lots and lots of fun.
*TS*tphai
The Forum Alien
yeah im 15 im not a big gun person soo i mean i got a bb gun but thats it i mean i like shooting them in games but thats it idk if i would like shooting in real life
d3athwi5h4
insert clever title here
+59|6516|Kickapoo
Hey man its just part of growing up.  EVERYBODY has been down,  you just have to pick up and keep going.  Don't beat yourself up over what other people do (not talking to you, or getting pissed at you) you can't control them.  I went through alot of those things at your age, and I realized later in life that if you really truly want to be happy you have to stop beating yourself up.  Really think about who you are, not who you try to be to fit in, or what other peoples perceptions of you are, but who you are inside.  And above all, you cannot give a shit what others think of you, their opinion dosen't matter. If they don't like you fuck em', they don't like the way you dress  fuck em', they don't want to talk to you fuck em'.  You've got alot of people here to talk to, so piss all over those other guys.  Cheer Up!
arson
+99|6639|New York

{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank wrote:

I tell ya man, grab a friend and go to a shooting range.  Its a great stress relieve and a load of fun.  I went last week with a friend, and we rented an M4.  It was awesome.  We shot the M4, a Berretta 92, and a Glock 23 (.40 cal), expensive, but lots and lots of fun.
Telling a depressed person   to go to a shooting range is the most idiotic thing  I  have ever heard of.
HeimdalX
+37|6653

arson wrote:

Telling a depressed person   to go to a shooting range is the most idiotic thing  I  have ever heard of.
Depression isn't always associated with suicide. Blowing shit up and shooting crap is fun, you should try it.
*TS*tphai
The Forum Alien
its ok arson i wont kill anyone im not like that but thnaks everyone for your support im glad everyone here is nice and frendly usualy..i almost started to break down when i was reading what paul wrote i just its soo hard for me latley my sis is getting married, i cant visit my freinds much, im soo far apart from people, school starting soon idk if i should be looking forward to that..its just life kinda hard and i know its life but i just wish for a while i could be normal idk if i even can be...idk why im like this............
leesupport
+39|6685
yea i was going through hard time this month..gf dumped me for no reason and lots of family problems so i was kinda depressed but it does help to get out and so something...me i like to be alone and think a lot so i like riding a bike....5 - 10 miles a day and i just hang out with friends and have fun...cant let stuff get to you man life is too short
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6675|Colorado
Zoloft might help? http://www.farrin.com/drugs-and-product … zoloft.php

Try getting outside more, the sun does wonders.
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6769|Cambridge (UK)
Man, I know how you feel. I get that way too some times. The advice to go outside, take a break from a computer and so on is all good. Do something that you enjoy - I know you probably don't feel like it, but force yourself - watch a favourite comedy film or something like that. Also, if you can, call on your friends, discuss your problems with them - that's one thing I find will always cheers me up - knowing I've got good friends who are willing to help and support me.

Above all else, smile - it's amazing how effective just forcing yourself to smile can be - it triggers the release of brain-chemicals that correct the imbalance that is causing the feelings of depression - and once that process starts you can start to see more to smile about and the smile stops being forced and the beneficial chemical effects are enhanced.
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6675|Colorado

leesupport wrote:

yea i was going through hard time this month..gf dumped me for no reason and lots of family problems so i was kinda depressed but it does help to get out and so something...me i like to be alone and think a lot so i like riding a bike....5 - 10 miles a day and i just hang out with friends and have fun...cant let stuff get to you man life is too short
G/F's dump guys when they are having sex with someone else & are tired of feeling guilty about it, want to have sex with someone else but you are still around, or option 3 you were just an asshole.
sorry dude, fill another hole, it will make you feel better.
*TS*tphai
The Forum Alien
im not going on anti depressants hell no.. but yes  i like the outside i should go out more. and if you look at my stats i dont play this game much soo ususlay im just on the internet or playing other games its just i try to go outside its just i ride my bike and i get bored aftrer a while and when someone is with me i hate it because its like i ahve to keep up and not go at my pase.. idk
tvmissleman
The Cereal Killer
+201|6661| United States of America

HeimdalX wrote:

arson wrote:

Depression isn't always associated with suicide. Blowing shit up and shooting crap is fun, you should try it.
FUCK YEAH!
mhoojoo
+0|6508
Hey Ethan, weve alll had our ups and downs Like PaulKersey said, but the thing I noticed was u mentioned an ex in there and not really anything else. If this is the main thing thats erking you, all I can say is that I know how u feel. But believe me, you'll meet someone else and if that person is an ex, it's probably for a good reason (no matter who's choice). You have your whole life in front of you and another days around the corner. Plus, you said ur family life was fine and believe me there's millions that just wished they even had a family.
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6581|Florida

tvmissleman wrote:

HeimdalX wrote:

arson wrote:

FUCK YEAH!
Fuckin A man.......Fuckin A
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6769|Cambridge (UK)

*TS*tphai wrote:

its ok arson i wont kill anyone im not like that but thnaks everyone for your support im glad everyone here is nice and frendly usualy..i almost started to break down when i was reading what paul wrote i just its soo hard for me latley my sis is getting married, i cant visit my freinds much, im soo far apart from people, school starting soon idk if i should be looking forward to that..its just life kinda hard and i know its life but i just wish for a while i could be normal idk if i even can be...idk why im like this............
Hey, you big lug! Come here!

<*gives tphai a big hug*> (in a totally non-sexual way, before people start posting "that's soo ghey" and the like)
Cactusfist
Pusher of sausages Down Hallways
+26|6571
REAL depression is a physical sensation. You're just a little/a lot sad. (screw grammar)

I suggest happy  music frequently, as shit as that sounds, it really helps perk you up to hear an awesomely happy ditty.
*TS*tphai
The Forum Alien
thanks scorpion lol
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6581|Florida
Listen to Big Bad Voodoo Daddy, they are awesome, and they always put me in a good mood when Im down

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard