no expectation no disappointment. expect EA to release it some time around December as a christmas present, and you will be happy.
T0rr3nt
+54|6617|Michigan
"ensure that it is right"

note to ea, you will never get it "right:
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6757|Riva, MD
And you weren't expecting this?
Rogue_granny
+22|6606

NoS wrote:

-=5TON3D wrote:

· Fixed the issue that would cause infantry players to be revived with no kit.
lol is that all they fixed? surely not...
Fuck i hope they have not fixed that as i think it is one of the funniest things ever and have shed many a tear laughing as someone runs by with their arms out stretched, say it isn't so
-fe.lep-
+8|6743
Classic, This is a record even for them, Now they can't even get as far as putting the thing on the server's. It does however explain why I showed up as having over 1,000,000 point's during a login attempt tonight.

ROFL, Good Job Dice, You won me £5 today as well.... ( I had a bet you lot would screw it up. ) First thing I ever got outa you folks that i'm sure is going to work, that £5 will buy lunch tomorrow
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6715|Canberra, AUS
Just a thought.

The majority of the coding for this patch has been in place and being played for several months now.

Just a thought.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
alpinestar
+304|6636|New York City baby.

-fe.lep- wrote:

Classic, This is a record even for them, Now they can't even get as far as putting the thing on the server's. It does however explain why I showed up as having over 1,000,000 point's during a login attempt tonight.

ROFL, Good Job Dice, You won me £5 today as well.... ( I had a bet you lot would screw it up. ) First thing I ever got outa you folks that i'm sure is going to work, that £5 will buy lunch tomorrow
I put $10 that 1.4 will be a fuck up
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6715|Canberra, AUS

-fe.lep- wrote:

Gee. You seem to really hate DICE a lot. So why do spend almost 2 hours a day playing?
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6685|Ohio
Your killing me, Smalls.
Anfidurl
Use the bumper, that's what its for!
+103|6633|Lexington, Kentucky
I'd rather they get it right, than release it early and let a thousand new explots be known.
But why the heck can they not make the Hotel either solid, floorless interior, or a instant death?
alpinestar
+304|6636|New York City baby.

Anfidurl wrote:

I'd rather they get it right, than release it early and let a thousand new explots be known.
But why the heck can they not make the Hotel either solid, floorless interior, or a instant death?
Wtf do you mean early ?!!??!
Late too late is more like it...

Last edited by alpinestar (2006-08-15 17:58:31)

warlord2000ad
+11|6606
Community Update - 8/15/06

Greetings Everyone, As many of you are now aware we have made the choice to take some extra time with the 1.4 patch before release.

During our standard final processing of the 1.4 client update we came across an issue that, although it does not compromise stability, we felt needed to be addressed in order to meet our goal of improving the overall player experience with Battlefield 2.

It has come to our attention that a beta version of the 1.4 client has leaked to the general public. It should be noted by players that this file is not final and being such could cause damage to players systems.

We want to warn players to avoid the use of any client files that are not distributed by EA/DICE or one of our trusted partners. Once we have set a new schedule for release we will communicate this information to
everyone.

http://www.ea.com/official/battlefield/ … ate_081506
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6598|Hungary
After this long waitingtime and the long painful gamingtime...with the lot of crashes and shit we deserve more new things...not 1 map but at least 3 other one too.
And what about our Ribbons and Medals ?????? (EU Ribbon...someone still remember that ?)
alexilaiho68
Where's my coffee gone!?
+45|6540|Australia
Fuck.
-fe.lep-
+8|6743

Spark wrote:

-fe.lep- wrote:

Gee. You seem to really hate DICE a lot. So why do spend almost 2 hours a day playing?
Well, gee, if you were to have a look here, you may see a bit of a drop off in my time played... anything to do with the multiple server crashes everynight, the constant disconnects and the damn glitchers?

http://bf2s.com/player/45167778/history/Time/
warlord2000ad
+11|6606
i doubt it will be too long.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6802

warlord2000ad wrote:

Next Tuesday I would guess.
ssonrats
+221|6685

usmarine2005 wrote:

warlord2000ad wrote:

Next Tuesday I would guess.
In your dreams, more like next month, they said they have no specific date arranged for completion, which means it's gonna take a while.

Last edited by ssonrats (2006-08-16 15:38:09)

dhoar4
Banned
+151|6575|Forest Lake, Australia
Too true...They won't release it for a while yet...Maybe we could start a betting site as to when EA will release 1.4

I take September 8!
BabySpinach
Phone Spammer
+207|6631|Charlottesville, Virginia, USA
December 7th, 2142. (Yes I know Pearl Harbor was 1941..)

Last edited by BabySpinach (2006-08-16 15:42:56)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard