[TUF]Whiskey_Oktober
mmmm...Toasty!
+91|6735|Oregon
well, my in-game xfire feature seems to be broken for BF2...works for any other game, but wont open in BF2...no, the binds are the same, yes, im running the latest version, yes, the screenshots work. i dont recieve messages either, so i end up alt-tabbing out every round-end....

do you guys have any idea at all what the issue is? seems very odd.... im bad with programming and crap like that (basic HTML is about as good as it get...), so i have no idea if it could be something like that....
DaReJa
BF2s US Server Admin
+257|6639|Los Angeles, California, US.
Do you have multiple versions of bf2?
Battlelog: DaReJa
MyBFi/BF3i Admin

AKA DanielRJ
GameSurge IRC Network, Support Agent and Staff
Phuzion IRC Network, Support Director and Operator
wws4029
+5|6501|WALES UK
mine does not work if the F mode key is on ( switches F keys on and off ) If you have this function on your keyboard, switch it off each time you want in game xfire and back on again when you want to change positions in a vehicle ( for example )
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6730|Riva, MD
Try re-installing XFire.
[TUF]Whiskey_Oktober
mmmm...Toasty!
+91|6735|Oregon
okay. allready reinstalled, no f keys on keyboard, HOWEVER, i do have multiple versions of BF2...thats probably it. i dont play the 1.4 beta nearly @ all, ill try it and see if my xfire works.
thanks dareja.
DaReJa
BF2s US Server Admin
+257|6639|Los Angeles, California, US.

[TUF]Whiskey_Oktober wrote:

okay. allready reinstalled, no f keys on keyboard, HOWEVER, i do have multiple versions of BF2...thats probably it. i dont play the 1.4 beta nearly @ all, ill try it and see if my xfire works.
thanks dareja.
That may be it, The Xfire will only be installed to one folder, The main BF2 Folder, So, It will only work in the one installed with the oriigional name. I wish you could add paths. .
Battlelog: DaReJa
MyBFi/BF3i Admin

AKA DanielRJ
GameSurge IRC Network, Support Agent and Staff
Phuzion IRC Network, Support Director and Operator

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard