try our good aussie beers nothing beats them
Coopers Pale Ale, hands down
beerface702
+65|6733|las vegas
voted Malt! bitch's!!

no love for the porch monkey brew

colt 45 is the best fuckin liqour around. kills import

i do love my imports though

and even our own domestic micro brews... been drinkin Hennepin and magic hat fat angel ale, as of late

when im out on the town here in vegas its mostly budlight. it pours cheap

and gets u fucked up, in quantity

my fav beer though is Heinekein and moose head

this whole post is on big contradiction

Last edited by beerface702 (2006-08-16 01:45:12)

sgt.sonner
the electric eel has got me by the brain banana
+146|6573|Denmizzark!!
Tuborg.. the danish beer for kings..
Capt. Foley
+155|6628|Allentown, PA, USA
Sam Adams....but my parents dont know that.
beerface702
+65|6733|las vegas

=LZR= David_Leonard wrote:

How often do you guys enter the battfield drunk? I find it gives me a loud confidence and I get points up the waazoo defending the airfield at wake island. And I voted Guiness, far greater beer than any of the others.
ive played this game 90% drunk from day one
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6806|UK
good old 1664
mrboogman
You talkin' to me? Well I'm the only one here!
+13|6742|Germany
Beck's - german beer ftw
hordi74
+16|6504|Capital City of Nds, Germany
Einbecker Ur-Bock - also german beer -> 6,5% alcohol FTW
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6712|Colorado
Guinness FTW!
DocZ
+13|6728|Belgium
Duvel

The best beer ever, brewed in the Land of Beer   (no not germany, they're friggen posers)
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6732|Calgary

How often do you guys enter the battfield drunk? I find it gives me a loud confidence and I get points up the waazoo defending the airfield at wake island. And I voted Guiness, far greater beer than any of the others.
Every saturday night, the later is gets, the the plastered I get...............

Thanks to Stella
DocZ
+13|6728|Belgium

Superslim wrote:

Every saturday night, the later is gets, the the plastered I get...............

Thanks to Stella
Hey that's a flemish (belgian) beer!!  We make the most and best beers.   period.
jsnipy
+3,276|6562|...

Newcastle, then Stella's, the Legends (Richmond, VA)
Erkut.hv
+124|6775|California
Sapporo, if I drink beer.

If not, then Grey Goose, or Zyr if I am at a house party, and can bring my own vodka.
-botivix-
Damn
+23|6766|Not Scotland Anymore!
Where is millers, thats the best beer. Not bottled, but canned.

Millers FTW!
Doliss
..I should be studying..
+5|6509|Sterling, VA
i voted other since Killian's isn't up there.  Behind that be a few choice beers from a local brewery down here in Louisiana, Abita brewery.  If any of ya'll (as we would say in the south!) ever see any in a local place or get the chance to travel down here i would highly recommend it.  My two top choices from Abita are Purple Haze, which is a rasberry wheat beer, it's my beer around Mardi Gras; my other choice is Abita Amber.  So like i said, if you see any Abita beer anywhere you go it's well worth it
Smackin_U
VAGITARIAN
+35|6684|Somewhere in the shadows
It's micor brews for me or nothin'.  My current favorites have to be Redhook ESB and Widmer Broken Halo IPA...mmmmm, now I'm thirsty.
herrr_smity
+156|6668|space command ur anus

Pyrri wrote:

Newcastle brown ale and Kilkenny draught.
mmm. good taste +1
SonofASniper
Pump It Baby, Pump it!
+34|6576|Oregon

JE3146 wrote:

SonofASniper wrote:

Black Butte Porter - drool

Black Butte Imperial Stout - 13% it will burn when it goes down (available only at the brewery) mmmmmmm

Standing Stone Barley Wine - 14% it goes down so smooth and tasty that you will get shit faced before you can say oops.
Seeing as you're from Oregon... one of the greatest states in the US for beer.

I'd make a suggestion to try out some Rogue Ales. They're by far my favorite. Specifically the Hazlenut Brown Nectar.

My godfather's bro brewed it, and it's a worldwide winner of many competitions.
Oh man the Rogue Brewery is one of the best too.  I stop by at least 2-3 times a year and spend the day crabbing and having dinner at the brewery.  I also bring home a couple of cases of stuff that I can't get at any of the stores in Salem. 

Thing is, there are a lot of good breweries here in Oregon and Washington (Thomas Kemper's mmmmm), but I just had to limit it.  If I listed all the good beers from here I would probably crash the server for taking up so much space *LOL*
SonofASniper
Pump It Baby, Pump it!
+34|6576|Oregon
Interestingly there are quite a few of us Oregonians here.   It just took the subject of beer to get us all united and to speak up *LOL*

Maybe we should form our own clan.  We could call it the "Drunk Ducks".  Ok I am just kidding.
JE3146
+109|6611|Oregon

SonofASniper wrote:

Interestingly there are quite a few of us Oregonians here.   It just took the subject of beer to get us all united and to speak up *LOL*

Maybe we should form our own clan.  We could call it the "Drunk Ducks".  Ok I am just kidding.
*Cough*  Go OSU!  *Cough*

And living in Corvallis, I can't tell you how great it is knowing Newport is only 45 minutes away

Trips home with the trunk full lol.
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6781|OctoLand
becks
I know fucking karate
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6586|Doncaster, UK

loonitic wrote:

Bud, Jack D and Stella, a few good friends...
We have the same friends
SonofASniper
Pump It Baby, Pump it!
+34|6576|Oregon

JE3146 wrote:

SonofASniper wrote:

And living in Corvallis, I can't tell you how great it is knowing Newport is only 45 minutes away

Truth be told I am a beaver fan, for many reasons and not solely because of OSU.  But think about it.  The "Drunk Beavers".
JE3146
+109|6611|Oregon

SonofASniper wrote:

JE3146 wrote:

SonofASniper wrote:

Truth be told I am a beaver fan, for many reasons and not solely because of OSU.  But think about it.  The "Drunk Beavers".
One of the many reasons this campus is so much fun..

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard