Quexxes
+1|6766|Germany,Rheinland-Pfalz,Mayen
Hello, sorry but i dont know about the Arty on Wake.
Yesterday i played as a Commander and on time my arty was destroy. But i couldn´t rapair. Not as Engineer and not with Supply. The Flag on Airfield was my.
After 15 min. it was my arty but i dont know why??
Is this only on Wake?? I was Expert Command but it was the first Time.... I dont know.
Please Help...And Thanks

PS: Sorry im a German. Its a bad English.

Schöne Grüße aus dem tollen Maifeld in Deutschland
[S.P.S]1on1killa
+28|6780|Germany, Berlin
sorry, aber kanst du mir dein problem noch mal auf deutsch erklären?
Tigg@lot
noob on tour
+1|6814|NRW,Germany
Also das er die Artillerie weder als Engineer, noch mit Versorgungsgütern reparieren konnte habe ich noch rauslesen können, aber da hört es dann auch auf ^^
Quexxes
Ok nun auf Deutsch, sind ja doch einige hier. lol

Also ich war commander (China) meine Arty wurde zerstört. Als ich sie rep. wollte konnte ich das weder mit dem Engineer noch mit Supply.
Beide Arty (die auf der Insel USMC und meine China) waren plötzlich unter der Kontrolle des Commanders von USMC. Er hat mit BEIDEN auf mein Team und mich geschossen.
Wie ist das möglich?? Und geht das auch auf anderen Karten??
Erst nach ca. 15 minuten hatte ich wieder meine Arty, aber keine Ahnung wie?.
Hoffe Ihr könnt mir helfen.
Grüße an alle BF2 Spieler  :-)
[S.P.S]1on1killa
+28|6780|Germany, Berlin
ja, bei mir auch, obwohl englisch meine zweite muttersprache ist, trotzdem will ich ihm helfen.......werden die hier sauer wenn wir deutsch reden?
[S.P.S]1on1killa
+28|6780|Germany, Berlin
war das flugfeld der chinesen unter deiner knotrolle?
wenn ja, dann hat der USMC commander vielleicht ein cheat benutzt, kommt heutzutage häufig vor, leider
TripleKo
+2|6820|Sweden
I think that I've experienced a similar thing. But it was about a month ago, on Strike at Karkand. Nothing happened when I dropped a Supply Box, my first thought was that I missed target, but as my 2nd box didn't work either. I went there and checked by myself, since I'm a engineer. So I repaired it "manually", and it worked but the two boxes were very close, so it must have been some kind of bug. I think.
Quexxes
i was engineer and chines. airbase was under my controll!!
[S.P.S]1on1killa
+28|6780|Germany, Berlin
than its probably a buck, nuthin to worry about, its happens to the best of us ^^
=[S3nf]=
Upside Down Space Cockroach
+150|6829|out of orbit
Die Arty am Flughafen wird von der Armee kontrolliert die den Punkt eingenommen hat.
Gegnerische arty kannst du nich reparieren...
The Flag on Airfield was my.
Ich denke das hast du falsch gesehen,ansonsten bleibt nur ein bug oder cheat als Lösung...

Arty on airfield on wake belongs to the army controlling  the point.
You cannot repair enemy arty...
The Flag on Airfield was my.
I guess your wrong with that,otherwise only a bug or cheat is possible...

Und geht das auch auf anderen Karten??
No,this works only on wake...

Greets:H0t S3nf
[S.P.S]1on1killa
+28|6780|Germany, Berlin
Wo genau ist Maifeld?????? ^^LOL
Quexxes
sorry but realy the airfild was my (i cap. the flag) but the arty was USMC.
Yes i know that i can not repair the enemy arty, but my problem is why was it become enemy arty??
and wenn, it must go also  for China.

PS: Maifeld liegt in Rheinland-Pfalz. Mayen (da gibts immer nen großen Markt - Lukasmarkt - vielleicht schon mal gehört) bei Koblenz (Deutsches Eck).

Grüße Quexxes1979
Quexxes
Heiß das wenn USMC den Stützpunkt Flugfeld einnimmt haben die alle Arty und China keine mehr?? was soll das den?? Absicht oder Bug??
godzilla
+0|6819

=[S3nf]= wrote:

Die Arty am Flughafen wird von der Armee kontrolliert die den Punkt eingenommen hat.
Gegnerische arty kannst du nich reparieren...
What? The army which controls the airfield controls the (enemy) arty? Thats total new for me! Otherwise I would also have no control over my arty as chinese commander at Songhua Stalemate when US gets my heli port up the hill! But I have! That cant be true!

I also had this problem once! Someone told me online that this was a hack which could be!
Quexxes
ok, wenn it was a hack....lol it doesnt work.. i win the round :-)
dobbs
Pawtucket Patriot
+0|6791|Cohog, RI
I was usmc spec ops on wake and went to destroy the arty at the usmc controlled airfield, when i blew them it said team vehicle damage, i was like WTF!!!   the enemy commander was still using them but the game punished me for blowing them up.  What the hell.
[MLG]Commander_Tom
+0|6785
I've had similiar issues on Kubra Dam.  The UAV Trailer and satellite at the MEC airport actually turned USMC.  I actually looked at the trailer and saw the US flag on them.  From what I understand though contrary to what others are stating the commander assets should not be taken over by the other team no matter if they are located at a capturable flag.
Quexxes
ok, i dont know.
I think its a bug..
CackNBallz
+45|6783|Toronto, Canada
I have experienced the same at both Kubra Dam and Wake Island.

If the USMC spec ops blow up the artillery pieces and have control of the airfield, two of the artillery pieces will then be under US control.  One remains under Chinese control, and you can tell the difference between the two by the look.  One is grey and the other is green respectively.  If the Chinese take control of the airfield and hold the area for awhile, the artillery pieces can then be reclaimed to their control.

Kubra Dam's radar becomes US for some reason, and I couldn't get a scan for the whole time after that.  Very frustrating.
kR4MR
3 Tours Of 'Nam And All I Got Was This Lousy Forum
+3|6777|Aus
OK trust me the arty belongs to whoever owns the base, however, first you have to destroy the arty, then wait for them to regen by themselves, after a set amount of time they just apear as yours, ask anyone who has seen 6 arty firing on one location.
dobbs
Pawtucket Patriot
+0|6791|Cohog, RI

kR4MR wrote:

OK trust me the arty belongs to whoever owns the base, however, first you have to destroy the arty, then wait for them to regen by themselves, after a set amount of time they just apear as yours, ask anyone who has seen 6 arty firing on one location.
Well holy crap, that makes sense now.  Wish those numbs nuts at EA would put a book out on this shit.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard