DocZ
+13|6658|Belgium
well, it took only 1 year and two months but finally I got my gun permit.....   And of course got me a gun....

S&W 9mm model 5906

I can finally join the fight against the invading armies of cardboard targets

next on the list:

Model 94 Winchester 30-30   real kickass

anyway, I felt the need to share my hapiness with the world
PitViper401
The Magnetic Bullet Attractor
+31|6669|Illinois
congrats, why did it take so long?
lordgeno
Enemy Bush Spotted!
+18|6684|asshole of the planet, NM, USA
yeah, why'd it take so long?
DocZ
+13|6658|Belgium
well, the officer in charge of gun permits "misplaced" my application.... they only found it again three months ago.....
SonofASniper
Pump It Baby, Pump it!
+34|6507|Oregon
Congratulations!  Not sure about your choices, but I am happy for you.

Look into a Sig 220 for your next handgun, and I think Marlin makes better lever actions.  Winchester's are a little overpricy, however you can tune in their actions fairly nicely via a competent gunsmith.
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6539|Mountains of NC

OORAH welcome to the growing gun club

got my CWP awhile back and i add a new gun to the collection at least every month
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
TheRealRyanRay
+22|6543|Gainesville, FL
ive got mine also, and have a Ruger P90 (.45ACP)

and a 7mm Mag for the looooooooong shot
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6548|Florida
congrats man
Sandskink
+19|6597|In your moms BUSHland
Ever since I got my concealed handgun permit I never leave the house without packing heat.  Seen too much shit in my line of work.
specxops
Banned
+18|6620|Boca Raton,Florida
yes the Sig 220 is great shoots like butter im 15 i dont own the gun but my dad got his gun permit not too long ago and bought one along with a glock 9mm not too shure about the model we go every once and a while and shoot some targets
alexilaiho68
Where's my coffee gone!?
+45|6470|Australia
I only have a slug gun

4.5mm slugs

EDIT: good for shooting cats that jump into our yard..

Last edited by alexilaiho68 (2006-08-14 23:00:29)

mKmalfunction
Infamous meleeKings cult. Est. 2003 B.C.
+82|6510|The Lost Highway
Guns are cool. YEAHHHHHH BRAH!
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6489|Montucky
hhhmm i'm your average gun toting american nut, with a concealed weapons permit but with current line of work i carry a handgun 95% of the time.

I usually conceal carry my Springfield Armory 1911.
DocZ
+13|6658|Belgium

SonofASniper wrote:

Congratulations!  Not sure about your choices, but I am happy for you.

Look into a Sig 220 for your next handgun, and I think Marlin makes better lever actions.  Winchester's are a little overpricy, however you can tune in their actions fairly nicely via a competent gunsmith.
yeah, well, I kinda like the winchester, I'm actually gonna buy it from my brother, he wants to get rid of his guns...  the S&W was his, too

after I get the winchester, i'm not really sure what I'm gonna buy next, with this new FUBAR gun law they passed here in Belgium recently...  Get this: it took a total of TWO days to pass this law (while really needed laws are dragging for decades)...  Now every gun owner has to renew his permit every five years, get a psych exam, pay round about 250 bucks PER gun to get it renewed....  I hope they'll repeal it after next elections....  If not, I will procure me the guns I want via channels of "questionable legality"...  They're askin for it now...

But I was planning on gettin me a Desert Eagle .50, but I'll look into a sig...  I hear a lot of positive comments about them at the shooting range....
AIRdocter
+2|6516|the netherlands!!!!!!

alexilaiho68 wrote:

I only have a slug gun

4.5mm slugs

EDIT: good for shooting cats that jump into our yard..
you bastard i'd -1 u if i could!
Drexor
+33|6584|Denmark

[1FR]S3v3N wrote:

hhhmm i'm your average gun toting american nut, with a concealed weapons permit but with current line of work i carry a handgun 95% of the time.

I usually conceal carry my Springfield Armory 1911.
that is one piece of gun,.... in my thoughts it is 1 of the most awesome guns in the world.... of course there are all the others..... Glock 17 - 19 and DE and so on... but the 1911 bring some of the old toughness back. :
manitobapaintballa
+32|6589
mmmmmmmmm marlin 45-70 (better sights then winchester)

next rifle i'm getting
JG1567JG
+110|6559|United States of America
Congrats.  I've been packing for about 7 yrears now.  The state of Indiana here in the U.S. just passed a law allowing for lifetime handgun permits.  I plan on getting one of these in the next year before my four year permit runs out.  It's only going to cost 100 U.S. dollars

Last edited by JG1567JG (2006-08-21 05:38:23)

Ether151
Banned
+22|6631
Way to go man that suck that it took so long, since everyone else is suggesting a next gun to get I would recomend looking in to the line of glocks, i have 4 and love them all.  Sigs are also great guns I have one of those in .357 sig.  I have been carring for a couple of years now, but i live in a open carrie state so I have always carried even before I recived my CCW permit.  In the long gun department I absolutely love the line from Accuracy International Basicaly what EA used for the l96a1 sniper rifle.  the one that I own is 300 win. mag.  Very nice.  Caongrads.
jmbbf1975
+1|6625
Gun permit????    are you guys, maybe gals, talking about Carry concealed?   or a pertmit just to own???  If it's just to own, that sucks arse.  I'm here in The People's Soclialist Republic of California and well honestly all we need here is ID to purchase a long arm and a BFSC (take a test) to purchase a handgun.  The 2nd Amendment is my "permit" to purchase.

Again it's an assumption that you need a permit to purchase.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6750|Great Brown North
yay guns, get mine in a few weeks
[KS]RECON
+35|6533|E 2/351 Camp Anaconda
Congrats ...

Just a reminder : As a gun owner, safety is YOUR responsibility! Whether you own a gun or are considering the purchase of a gun for personal protection, your right to own a firearm carries with it tremendous responsibility. As a law-abiding citizen, you have a responsibility to yourself, your family and your community to exercise your constitutional rights safely and responsibly.

I love the smell of gun powder
~{TPP}~richoxon
I Want a New Duck
+43|6538|Up a tree
Why would you need to carry a gun? ( not a silly question). here in the u.k , if your caught with a small knife in your pocket youll end up inside..

Anyone been in a situation when they needed a gun? in normal day to day life

Last edited by ~{TPP}~richoxon (2006-08-16 08:58:08)

[KS]RECON
+35|6533|E 2/351 Camp Anaconda

~{TPP}~richoxon wrote:

Why would you need to carry a gun? ( not a silly question). here in the u.k , if your caught with a small knife in your pocket youll end up inside..

Anyone been in a situation when they needed a gun? in normal day to day life
The life style in Europe and US is different.

I do carry one (because I have to). Violent crime happens every day, and the responsibility to protect yourself lies solely with you.

You're armed, and no one else knows it. In a situation, you have that choice and that control... If you think you can protect yourself from violent crime with a cellphone, more power to you. I tend to think that I'd rather be equipped with at least the same equipment as my attacker. I wouldn't bring a razor scooter to a drag race. LOL
DocZ
+13|6658|Belgium
just to clear some stuff up....  I live in the artificially kept alive state called Belgium... (that's in Europe for those whose geography is a bit dusty, and no it's not the capitol of Brussels... Its the other way around )

the permit is to OWN a gun..... 
And yes Recon I know, guns are not toys.....  But I do feel safer having it...

Too bad we can't procure a permit to carry it, coz as you may or may not know, Belgium is the European outpost for (no offense to muslims) fundamental terrorists, our governement seems to openly harbour them.... It is getting more and more dangerous in several cities here, so now I always carry a knife when I go out....  Especially so with my job, I'm the piss post of society, a security guard... My only concern is getting home safely and unscathed every day....  And the police here, well, lets just say they can't even catch a cold...  Recently a young man was stabbed to death (over an I-pod) in the middle of Brussels central station during rush hour, nobody does something, they just avert their eyes - See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil...  it took over a week before the police actually did something ONLY AFTER the fact was established that the perps were not muslims...  I'm probably now on the blacklist of national security for saying this.....

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard