kylef
Gone
+1,352|6463|N. Ireland
.. is too damn hard to get! I've taken most people's advice for going 64 man Karkand with about 20 people in it so the rounds last for really long, and a 64 Kark with 64 players in it! Best I have ever got is 6.. In which, I got awarded the Purple Heart for the SECOND time lol ^__^ had like 30 deaths because even the snipers saw me a'comin'!

How'd you get yours? I mean, vet and ex. will be easy, as there is no IAR requirements..

edit// reason why I need this is because I don't want to become a Master Gunnery It's the only thing left that I don't have in basic.. also need it for Combat Infantry as I've done about 100 hours already..

Last edited by leetkyle (2006-08-15 11:37:58)

kylef
Gone
+1,352|6463|N. Ireland
i won't lower myself to padding.
{B-T}<babacanosh>
+31|6572
well i only did it once, becuase i was so pissed at how hard it was...so yea...:\
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6492
easy just hop on a 64 player karkand w/ 64 players and u should get it if u really try. just be usmc and stand at the spawn points and get them. youll get the hang of it pretty quickly if u have a decent mouse/graphics
jord
+2,382|6648|The North, beyond the wall.
There's a guide some were round here.

I won't bore you with how i got my knife badges.
Storgie
how about this thread for whiners
+15|6545|federal way washington

leetkyle wrote:

.. is too damn hard to get! I've taken most people's advice for going 64 man Karkand with about 20 people in it so the rounds last for really long, and a 64 Kark with 64 players in it! Best I have ever got is 6.. In which, I got awarded the Purple Heart for the SECOND time lol ^__^ had like 30 deaths because even the snipers saw me a'comin'!

How'd you get yours? I mean, vet and ex. will be easy, as there is no IAR requirements..

edit// reason why I need this is because I don't want to become a Master Gunnery It's the only thing left that I don't have in basic.. also need it for Combat Infantry as I've done about 100 hours already..
if you can tell they are using scope, come from an angle, if you miss move on fast
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6463|N. Ireland

jord wrote:

There's a guide some were round here.

I won't bore you with how i got my knife badges.
Basic and Veteren in the same day!? Expert a month later!? Nice.

Going to just keep Karkand whoring I guess. Wrecking my ratios (As if they weren't bad enough already) but I want First Serg. and my Combat Infantry!
Buzerk1
+44|6806
You have plenty of time to get it... you can use Medic/Sniper kit to get it has they have the best stamina run. (Always usefull when you are running after someone).

Look for opportunities, I got mine because right at the beginning of a round I got 3 easy knife kills, from that point on I was going for it. But I didn't get in a round focusing on that. And I got it just before my 1rst Sgt (I learned about the requirement at the last minute).

There is also a guide in the Wiki section, go read it.
Ryan
+1,230|6813|Alberta, Canada

Flashbangs...

Just throw a flash bang at them. If they arent facing you, shoot near them, then send a flashbang over to them. Most people just stand still. Thats when you run and get em.
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6538|Mountains of NC

just 35 more and you can bump straight to vet after gettin 7 in a round - get commander to spot out some snipers and go to town then hop in the middle of a fight go prone and knife away
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6463|N. Ireland
I'd plus karma you all but I only have 3 points left for now, so the 3 most helpful get 'em ;P

Will go KK whoring.
mKmalfunction
Infamous meleeKings cult. Est. 2003 B.C.
+82|6509|The Lost Highway

leetkyle wrote:

Bunnyhop/prone spam. I got mine hunting the Hotel and Square area on Karkand. Medics a good class to use, since you can heal yourself. But I believe I used Support, because of the body armor.

Try to wait in areas where people often stop to engage their enemy. Like the building between the Square and Hotel. That little alleyway has alot of traffic stop there. Just run up behind 'em.

The commander idea was good too, but might ultimately hurt your team.

Best of luck, and once you get the hang of it, getting knife kills is pretty easy.
tvmissleman
The Cereal Killer
+201|6628| United States of America

{B-T}<babacanosh> wrote:

well i only did it once, becuase i was so pissed at how hard it was...so yea...:\
i wouldent say that while indian scout is around
specxops
Banned
+18|6620|Boca Raton,Florida
i got 26 kinfe kills on a 14v14 karkand if that makes u feel better???
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6463|N. Ireland
not really. just went on karkand and couldn't get a SINGLE knife kill. Although I did find out that Veteren Engineer IS possible ;P (20 kills iar) - without the mp7. ARMOR ^___________^
ShadowFoX
I Hate Claymores
+109|6501
Night maps in SF are the best place to get it or Iron Gator.
Cactusfist
Pusher of sausages Down Hallways
+26|6538
I got it by running directly at people with no attempt to hide.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6463|N. Ireland
I do the latter.
farmerfez
o wut?
+78|6500

The thing with knifing is, you cant like actually say, ok im going to go knifing. Because 99.9% of the other people your against have guns. and guns versus knives equals bad. What i did was wait for those moments he doesent see you and just stab him instead of shooting him. Makes it A LOT easier. wait for the oppurtune moments and play medic. You'll get it.
MrKamikaze
+10|6611|East
i came upon a knives only server (not on purpose) and got it within minutes =\
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6463|N. Ireland
I'd + Karma you but I have no points, sorry ;(

Thanks for this advice though, probably the most helpful so far Don't like playing medic much as I am earning all my veteren badges, although I do need veteren heal anyway ;P

Thanks a lot.
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6703|Oslo, Norway
knife & pistol server, BFROE won't reset you anyways...
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6548|Florida
basic knife is easy....its only 7 kills
kilgoretrout
+53|6440|Little Rock, AR
another nice tactic is to watch for a medic going to res someone, then jump on top of both of them and start swinging.  if you get the medic as soon as he gets the res, you should be able to hit them both easily.  and if you need to just get practice with knife kills, make a fake account and go on pk servers for practice or find an unranked pk server.  i really think those servers are good for practicing with knives and resing people.
PlayerTimb2
+0|6615|Exeter England
Deffinatly go to knife and pistol karkand got both in 1 round : )

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard