zitwep
+1|6478
Ok so here is the deal,

Yesterday I realized that I could get a few badges pretty easily which I embarassingly did not get before, including the Basic Knife Combat Badge which requires 7 kills in a round. So what I do is go on a Karkand server and knife the MEC snipers by the USMC artillery and I actually get my badge but I still go on till the end of the round. This was more than 24 hours ago and it still doesn't appear in my BFHQ or anywhere else so I thought it needed time to update, but this morning I got my basic engineering badge and it immediately recorded in my BFHQ. So did I effectively lose my Basic Knife Badge? Or is it going to be there soon? And also before I went hunting for that knife badge, I had 8 knife kills in total, and after it on bf2s it said I had 15 (probably more now, knifed a couple more).

Any help on this?

Thanks
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6763|Chicago.
Let your stats update. As long as you got the message: "You have been awarded:", then it will show up in BFHQ. Because of the size and scale of the BF2 community, the servers are slow in updating stats and awards. Don't fret, it'll be there soon.
zitwep
+1|6478
Yeah but the thing is that my engineering badge was there immediately and not the knife badge. meh, if you tell me it will be there then I guess it will.

Thanks.
diglow~Flow
+32|6639|British Columbia, Canada
you got both of the badges then...
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6763|Chicago.
When I got my Expert Sniper Combat, it took 3 days for it to register. It's hit or miss on what is updated. But it will be there. If you got the badge, you will see it soon.
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6854|Cologne, Germany

well, if you received the badge ingame, with the drumroll and everything, there is every chance you'll get it eventually in BFHQ and on this site, once the EA stats server updates. As the guys have already said, that can take a while and generally depends on the no. of people playing at that time, the load on the system, the time the server you played on reports to EA, etc...

It's a number of things, and no one really knows the details on these issues, but from experience we can tell that it can take anywhere from a couple of minutes to a couple of days before an award earned online is added to BFHQ ( and subsequently, to bf2s.com ).

as with most issues around this game, patience is the key here.
znozer
Viking fool - Crazy SWE
+162|6557|Sverige (SWE)

BigmacK wrote:

Let your stats update. As long as you got the message: "You have been awarded:", then it will show up in BFHQ. Because of the size and scale of the BF2 community, the servers are slow in updating stats and awards. Don't fret, it'll be there soon.
Just be cool and whit it will come...
rootbeer73
+24|6598|in a small dark place

BigmacK wrote:

Let your stats update. As long as you got the message: "You have been awarded:", then it will show up in BFHQ. Because of the size and scale of  BF2 community, the servers are slow in updating stats and awards. Don't fret, it'll be there soon.
lol i check your  stats and there is no expert sniper only basic.Waiting for it to update?
Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|6769|Hell, p.o box 666

well, I guess its solved. Anyways, wrong section.
/closed
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6854|Cologne, Germany

lol, slayer, stop the closing or you'll get in trouble with dukor...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard