=ESU=COEMAN
+3|6564
Send in the Americans to DICE in Europe to fix this F**king patch
KnowMeByTrailOfDead
Jackass of all Trades
+62|6721|Dayton, Ohio
Those bastards spoiled a perfectly good birthday.
Aust1mh
+23|6608|Sydney, Australia
Raped again.... maby 1 day i'll get though a round without a connection problem...
i hate u guyz!
ECH
+50|6683|Some where near you
But didn't they just yesterday confirm without a shadow of doubt that it patch 1.fail would be released today, roughly 24 hours earlier?
Christen[30AU]
Attain By Surprise
+41|6802|Oregon, USA
totalbf2 has confirmed it. But they are saying its only going to be one day. so 24 hours is ok by me.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6798|Argentina
It appears to happen an odd situation at EA/Dice with the patch, and that's why they delayed the release for tomorrow.  The game was running so smooth and without one single bug that they figured there was something wrong with it.
=ESU=COEMAN
+3|6564
Happy Birthbay.
KnowMeByTrailOfDead
Jackass of all Trades
+62|6721|Dayton, Ohio

=ESU=COEMAN wrote:

Happy Birthbay.
Thanks
alpinestar
+304|6636|New York City baby.

Marlboroman82 wrote:

alpinestar wrote:

Marlboroman82 wrote:

Someone woke up on the wrong side of the hudson
Im hungry and angry and I do not feel like going out to get some bagels
Shit do what i do, make your gf/fiance/wife go get breakfast
Good idea though she's not home atm and only thing left is an 120lb rottweiler, ain't that a bitch ?
De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6567|Belgium

What is this thing with LAST MINUTE CHANGES, stop doing them, last time you did a last minute change, the servers kept crashing and crashing, and no way it was tested in beta. Keep the last minute changes for the next patch... oh well, no way they are reading this, let's just wait another week.
SFCCDailey
Banned
+106|6756|USA

KnowMeByTrailOfDead wrote:

=ESU=COEMAN wrote:

Happy Birthbay.
Thanks
Sorry you got screwed on your birthday present by EA. They're like a bad Step parent at birthday time.
=ESU=COEMAN
+3|6564

sergeriver wrote:

It appears to happen an odd situation at EA/Dice with the patch, and that's why they delayed the release for tomorrow.  The game was running so smooth and without one single bug that they figured there was something wrong with it.
LMMFAOROFL
=LZR= David_Leonard
+5|6507
I'm glad it's getting delayed. Hopefully I rack up some more MEC hours to get the golden skimitar before it comes out and changes the whole game so that you only need 100 seconds to get the medal. That was one of the things that pissed me off most about 1.3 is that they made shit i've been working towards easier to get and as soon as I patched BF2 with 1.3 I got a whole heap of awards ruining the whole expierience of working towards them. DON'T CHANGE THE GAME FUCKING FIX IT! Server crashes! My internet connection disconnects me a part from the server crashes! My PC gets reset randomly while playing. Desktop crashes...ah fuck you all know the bugs. I almost ripped my big toe off today in anger. TAKE AS LONG AS YOU WANT EA IF IT MEANS THIS IS THE PATCH TO END ALL PATCHES.
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6663|Camp XRay

alpinestar wrote:

Marlboroman82 wrote:

alpinestar wrote:

Im hungry and angry and I do not feel like going out to get some bagels
Good idea though she's not home atm and only thing left is an 120lb rottweiler, ain't that a bitch ?
Damn that has my 65lb pitbull beat, she is a big baby though
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
=ESU=COEMAN
+3|6564
Las Vegas should take bets to see when this fucking patch comes out.
ECH
+50|6683|Some where near you
https://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a154/eastcoasthandle/mini_golf.jpg
"Photo taken this morning" Oh, that's why patch is delayed...Now I see...

Last edited by ECH (2006-08-15 08:01:01)

warlord2000ad
+11|6607
Explains the slow forum, the hamster has escaped again.
docnutz
+39|6799|B O S T ON area
well i can go on my vacation to florida and when i come back i am sure i'll get their dowlowd 1.4 window!!!
snoogy_beef
Jim Beam is my water...
+8|6669|Gold Coast, Australia
http://www.battlefield2142.nl/index.php?id=347

it appears that they have only delayed it by 24 hours,...heres hoping
Defiance
+438|6711

Yay...
Riddicker
+40|6589|Germany - Bavaria
One day???? What a joke! You talk about EA/DICE! They do not know "ONE DAY"! As i said, its over 1 year waiting for the perfect BF2 now!
xINTERMISSIONx
+71|6597|A dark hole....
DAMN!!! i hate this!!!
alpinestar
+304|6636|New York City baby.

Marlboroman82 wrote:

alpinestar wrote:

Marlboroman82 wrote:

How many pounds of squeeze is in pitbull jaw ? I think pitbull had the record for all dogs or something..
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6663|Camp XRay

alpinestar wrote:

Marlboroman82 wrote:

alpinestar wrote:

How many pounds of squeeze is in pitbull jaw ? I think pitbull had the record for all dogs or something..
I am not sure, but trust me you do not want to come between her and her tennis ball.
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
mcgid1
Meh...
+129|6757|Austin, TX/San Antonio, TX
And this surprises anyone how?  When has EA/Dice ever gotten a patch out for this game on time?  Oh well, hopefully they found some bug and are trying to fix it. I wouldn't hold my breath though.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard