Poll

I like SF and am very happy with it.

Indeed I am.82%82% - 24
SF sucks, noob!17%17% - 5
Total: 29
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6796|The Hague, Holland
Lets see how many people like/dislike SF here on this site rather then making another 5 threads about it.
(Yes I know I just made another tread about SF but I'd like to see some votes here.)
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6784|AUS, Canberra
im having some really fucked up probs with the patch and/or spec forces but i still think its worth it!
zhushma
+-1|6751
What problems have you been having, only problem i had was when i was loading one of the maps, my computer restared. i was like wtf
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6796|The Hague, Holland

zhushma wrote:

What problems have you been having, only problem i had was when i was loading one of the maps, my computer restared. i was like wtf
Hahaha really ?
Damn didnt hear that one yet.
Im proud to announce that I never had a problem with BF2,before and after patch1.03, patch 1.12 or SF .
Damn im lucky.
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6784|AUS, Canberra

zhushma wrote:

1 randomly optimizers my shaders when starting maps. (painfull)
2 super long verifying cient data times (used to be super quick)
3 about everysecond map game will freeze and ill get a buzzing sound through speakers for about 20 secs then          get kicked back to bfhq
4 problem with your connection comes up alot and kicks back to bfhq
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6800

don't forget about the random crashes on gameload
oh and when you start up bf2 it just shows a black screen
and the uncontrollable lag
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6855|Cologne, Germany

Sgt.Gh0st wrote:

zhushma wrote:

Hahaha really ?
Im proud to announce that I never had a problem with BF2,before and after patch1.03, patch 1.12 or SF .
Damn im lucky.
neither have I. I believe it's all about keeping your system clean and up to date.
SlickWRX
+6|6757
I played fine for about 8 hours straight.  Then I fired at a chopper from a T-90 and next thing I know I'm looking at my desktop.  Its happened before but after I updated my video card drivers it started happening less frequently.  I can live with the problem but do still wish they would fix the red teammate bug.

The expansion does kick ass though.
Gilgalad
Renaissance Soldier
+2|6791|Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA
First day of SF I would have voted against it, but after a few days of play I have grown fond of it (especially sniping with the M24 on night maps). One of the biggest things that changed was my learning the layout of the maps, so that I could predict where attacks would come from and where defenders would hide. Once I stopped getting killed and thinking 'Where the hell did that come from?' and started using better protected approaches, my enjoyment level changed.

My K/D ratio is screwed for the time being, 2:1 is very good for me on these maps (no tank/plane whoring to boost it up ). My only complaint is that the new badges aren't very creative and several of the maps are terribly unbalanced (*cough* Iron Gator *cough*).
Paladus902
The Last Man Standing
+1|6800

Sgt.Gh0st wrote:

Hahaha really ?
Damn im lucky.
SF FTW! Yes, Sepcial Forces has its faults and bugs which EA should have adressed, but yes, overall its an absolutely great expansion!  Im getting to grips with it now and so hopefully should be able to start having more fun then being frustrated.

Oh, and Gh0st, im afraid I need to confiscate your computer for, erm... inspection, yes thats it, inspection.  You may not get it back.

Ever.
excalibur69
+0|6860
love the expansion, much more fun than vanilla BF2.
aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6806
I don't it.  I'm on the verge of uninstalling bf2 altogether, taking it back to the shop and trading it in for something else.  Why?

Problems joining servers - CTD, resets bf2 and takes a minute to load back in
Problems with weapons - unlocked a bunch and now I can't use them.  It seems that only 1 team can use the unlocked weapons on each map and nobody wants to be on that team, so autobalance chucks me across there.
Problems with cheats - seems to be more and more every day
Problems getting stats - mine no longer update here
Problems with my blood pressure - I'm sure it's rocketing because of all the trouble here.  I've come so close to chucking my keyboard through my monitor a couple of times since Friday.

AARGH!!!!
aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6806
Having said that, I like Iron Gator map - once the MECs get on board, it's great for running with knives.
excalibur69
+0|6860
Problems with weapons - unlocked a bunch and now I can't use them.  It seems that only 1 team can use the unlocked weapons on each map and nobody wants to be on that team, so autobalance chucks me across there.
YOU CAN ONLY USE THE SF UNLOCKS IN VANILLA BF2. JESUS HOW MANY THREADS ARE THERE ON THIS ALREADY?

Problems with cheats - seems to be more and more every day
I DOUBT IT

Problems getting stats - mine no longer update here
READ THE MAIN PAGE. MOST PEOPLES SF STATS ARE NOT UPDATING HERE YET. CHECK BFHQ

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard