bombardier9999
+20|6453
it is very obvious that the j-10 is way overpowered, it can pwn any other plane in a dog fight.
why don't the fix that in the new patch???
.ACB|_Cutthroat1
No place like 127.0.0.1
+76|6665|Gold Coast,QLD,Australia
omg lol, any pilot can own a j-10 if they know what to do

/lock
specxops
Banned
+18|6620|Boca Raton,Florida
its true but when u have a j-10 on ur ass its difficult to get it off unless he mentally challenged ??
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6601|Finland

It's not the J10, it's the F35B.

J-10 vs F18 -> Good dogfight
J-10 vs F35B -> Slaughter
MIG 29 vs F35B -> -"-

This is why we need a PLA vs MEC airmap! (and a better F35B)

Mig29s vs. J10s vs. Su34s vs. Su30s! The BOMBS!! Oh dear God the bombs!

Oh yeah, have you tried the search feature of these forums? This has been discussed to a ridiculous level..

Last edited by DonFck (2006-08-15 03:09:30)

I need around tree fiddy.
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6528|Hungary
I think all Jets are good if you can fly it.
And yes we need a coupla PLA vs MEC maps.And a map where we have 4 Jets per team...a big map like Wake.
A map somwhere in the Pacific or Asia.
drake666
when Hell is full...
+184|6680|austria
wanna have EU vs US! :>
https://team-ex.de/imagehosting/daten/1323768139_m98b.png
Usque Ad Finem
ResDog1
+51|6735|Netherlands
EURO fighter against J10 that would be interesting?
EF is a good fighter if you know how to use it. ( abit unstable though).
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6601|Finland

ResDog1 wrote:

EURO fighter against J10 that would be interesting?
EF is a good fighter if you know how to use it. ( abit unstable though).
Trying to fly it with mouse/keyboard makes you feel like you'd be in a pimped Caddy with hydraulics..

But yeah, it could be a good fight..

Last edited by DonFck (2006-08-15 03:26:30)

I need around tree fiddy.
De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6497|Belgium

They tried but adjusting the J10 made it even more powerful and adjusting the f35b made it even weaker (you wonder who tried it actually) so they decided to leave it as it is now.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6591|London, England

De_Jappe wrote:

They tried but adjusting the J10 made it even more powerful and adjusting the f35b made it even weaker (you wonder who tried it actually) so they decided to leave it as it is now.
I still can't beleive that's what DICE said. One of the biggest problems with the F35 was it's massive hitbox, if they just tried to fix that to make it more fair (and fix the J10 so it's more like the MiG hitbox) and leave all the flight characteristics alone things would be fine. The F35 isn't shit except the fact that it's a missle magnet. The J10 is shit except for the fact that it can dodge missles and turn nicely.
Ryan
+1,230|6813|Alberta, Canada

K, why do we need a PLA vs. MEC map? i didnt think the chinese and the iraqis/afghanis/islamic were enemies with each other
alpinestar
+304|6566|New York City baby.
EA won't fix it because they are fucking gay haven't you noticed yet ?
Retalliation[1337]
Robin Hood ---> "u got arrownd"
+51|6444|Belgium
I got basic aviator by flying a j1 on dragon valley was way too easy they should indeed do somethin bout that
LSD_Wash
+64|6783
Damn... I saw the topic "cheap ass J-10's" and clicked hoping to find an eBay listing for one.  I've been saving my change to buy one.    This is just a complaint thread though.  Oh well.  I'll keep looking.
Sambuccashake
+126|6580|Sweden

ryan_14 wrote:

K, why do we need a PLA vs. MEC map? i didnt think the chinese and the iraqis/afghanis/islamic were enemies with each other
And the USMC and PLA are?

I think it would have been fun to have the PLA and MEC fighting each others too.
It would also be easier to earn army time as PLA/MEC if the USMC isn't represented in each and every battle.
Axon
Jet Whore
+107|6467
If you really need to pwn a J-10 in a F35, go in bomb mode, fly after him, and then in missle mode and shoot 2 missles (or use the MGs).
Talon
Stop reading this and look at my post
+341|6730

Sambuccashake wrote:

ryan_14 wrote:

And the USMC and PLA are?

I think it would have been fun to have the PLA and MEC fighting each others too.
It would also be easier to earn army time as PLA/MEC if the USMC isn't represented in each and every battle.
This game never claimed to have a real backstory.. bring it on I say.
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6430|UK
Bah I hate J-10s even when they have no flares the missles just seemingly bounce off them and a decent pilot will know your following him with the mg's in bomb mode and completely out turn you.
norge
J-10 and a coke please
+18|6440
or let the f-18s spawn on the carrier, because they own so much more than the stupid f-35.
CaptainKris
+54|6446|Safety Harbor, Florida
Or the USMC could just keep being slaughtered by the Chinese and the Chinese would grow fat and not able to guard their J10s. Then we use a couple million dollar plane (F-35) as a transport to run over bail out over the airfield. Just sit there and wait for a J10 majically appear from the sky. Then we could run over amd jump in the thing and take off, maybe get a couple of road kills why cruisin down the runway! Oh yeah we would need someone who could read chinese... Damn there goes my idea.

Captain "Where are they when you need em?" Kris

Last edited by CaptainKris (2006-08-21 18:00:36)

ThePunisher_ITA_
+59|6573
J-10 vs F35B is a NO-GO... sometimes I let the F35B shot me all the missiles and then I kill him just for fun lol!
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6535|Area 51

alpinestar wrote:

EA won't fix it because they are fucking gay haven't you noticed yet ?
You are fuckin gay, DICE fixes stuff and makes the patches. Ea does the promotion part of BF2
Amufarid
+4|6534|Romania
well i guess things and stuff  MADE IN CHINA are the best.......you should change the topic ...and put Cheap ass american shit.....

BTW PLA and MEC got some same vehicles so i quess they cant fight eachother..

Last edited by Amufarid (2006-08-22 04:04:15)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard