WoG18
+0|6733
So...

I've been hearing that you can bring your SF unlocks into a regular BF2 game.  Is that true?  Does anyone else see anything wrong with this???
Fearnight
+0|6743
Yes, it's true.
Yes, this is the 495756 thread on this issue.
Yes, use the search button next time.
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6790|The Hague, Holland

Fearnight wrote:

Yes, it's true.
You have been nominated for an award.

Basic Ownage Badge.
Bwspecial
+2|6830

Sgt.Gh0st wrote:

Fearnight wrote:

Yes, it's true.
You have been nominated for an award.

Basic Ownage Badge.
Look at when he registered. Give the man a break.
Welcome to the forums WOG18, don't pay the little kids any mind.

Last edited by Bwspecial (2005-11-28 10:04:16)

WoG18
+0|6733
...asking if it was true was half my question.  My bad on the search function.  More importantly, I wanted to discuss the implications.  Do you have an opionion either way?
Kingswat
+0|6763
Doesn't really affect the gameplay that much, big deal we get a few more weapons to play with, kill us and you can pick them up for yourself and try them out.
WoG18
+0|6733
thanks, and my fault again- there appears to be a massive amount of opinion already out there.  I know the SF supporters main defense is "just kill them and take their stuff" but that's kinda weak....

Problem is, they've probably killed 4 guys before you can get them.  I just don't see how that is fair any way you spin it.  At the very least, there should be another feature on the server (similar to global unlock setting) that will let you toggle that option on/off.

My 2 cents.
wannabe_tank_whore
+5|6785
Basically, I spent $30 so I can kill you with my new guns.
Tigg@lot
noob on tour
+1|6782|NRW,Germany
Use the search or at least look into he complaints section (where this thread belongs ^^)
KiLLMasTer
+3|6789|West Va (USA)
Yup this is true i have 2 unlocks and form BF2:SF and I dont have it...... All i did was get my Buddy to sign in to my name with BF2:SF and i got the guns lol.....
warco3
+1|6737|Orlando, FL
BUY THE FREAKING EXPANSION AND QUIT BITCHING ALREADY YOU TURDS! Have a nice day.
Dilly
The Amish Must Die!
+1|6855
I think its uber cheezy that they can bring their unlocks into the bf2 games.  I also hate people who say go buy the game.  Do you even know what time of year it is?  Maybe some of us are expecting it for x-mas or channukah, or even kwanza. 

The guns themselves dont give that much more of an advantage, but the flash bang does.  Its a cheezy weapon which will eventually become more used than the noob nade or c4. 

I agree that they should shut those unlocks off, or at least let the bf2 players have an opportunity to get those unlocks as well when they hit their next ranks.
AnarkyXtra
BF2s EU Server Admin
+67|6795|Hanging onto the UAV
It's clear that those who whinge about it being 'cheezy' don't own SF. Your opinion will change the moment you have it in your sweaty hands. I guarantee it.

In fact, I'd go so far as to say that all your previous whinges will be instantly forgotten the moment you fire up Strike At Karkand and use one of the unlocked weapons.
ResDog1
+51|6773|Netherlands
Ahhhhh yes..... sweeeeeeet.......

Once you go SF unlock you don't go back...

And I agree, paying 30 for the expack owns you the right to use you guns in vanilla BF2.

Besides that.... reaching an unlock rank gives you 2 unlocks insted of one... 1 for BF2 and 1 for SF and the fun part is, that you can spend yout SF unlock on a BF2 weapon, so you are unlocking at double speed.... l this is well worth the money I think...

So buy it, don't wait for X-mas, because when you do not get it then, your X-mas will be down the drain and you spent a moth waiting for nothing and you will still be graitfull for the nice pair of socks you got instead, because those nights playing SF can get mighty cold. One month of not playing SF will be very bad You know what that spells.... DISSAPOINTMENT.

So ask daddy for 30 $ or make someone holler ;-)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard