dirtyepics
+19|6739|England
SO what does everyone think. I think it's kinda mental but kinda cool.
emperorphoenix
+5|6781|Westeren Australia
well i think that the game would be better with dual pistols
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6848|Cologne, Germany

haven't played all maps yet, but so far it sure looks nice. Looking back at my life, I have spent 30€ worse...
_|x|ake|x|_
+0|6758|greenville, sc
its pretty nice...i like it so far, ghost town is a nice map, i play it the most
McCullough
+7|6845
Yes Ghost Town is the best map. It's truly a snipers paradise.
Blankwindow
+1|6731
Personally i think the best sniping maps are either the SASvs russian one with the armor convoy (i think thats ghost town can't remember if thats the right name or not.) or warlord on 32 or 64 size.

Anyway I love sf. Also if another person complains about their not being dual pistols remember though it is a game and therfore unrealistic Dice tried to put in as much realism while still making it fun. Basically 99 percent of the time you will never see a soldier in a true army using dual pistols because it's extremely hard to use two pistol at the same time accurately.
FeloniousMonk
+0|6742

emperorphoenix wrote:

you want them to make it even less realistic? ever fired two guns at once?

maybe if this was battlefield 2: ghetto wars you could have thugs firing dual pistols with the guns turned to the side
Blankwindow
+1|6731

FeloniousMonk wrote:

emperorphoenix wrote:

you want them to make it even less realistic? ever fired two guns at once?

maybe if this was battlefield 2: ghetto wars you could have thugs firing dual pistols with the guns turned to the side
lol better yet why don't we give the special forces silenced mac 10 uzis..

Monl said it as well as i did. it's a game but not that unrealistic. It's not CS you know.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard