Fancy_Pollux
Connoisseur of Fine Wine
+1,306|6648
When I went to visit my cousin in Virginia, he would always talk to me about a supposedly haunted house that occupied the outer region of his town. One day he and I--along with his friend--decided that we should check out the house that night. It wasn't for a special occasion or anything (i.e. Halloween); we just wanted to see what all the fuss was about. It was a hot summer night and we made our way down the cobblestone pathway toward a fence. It wasn't a high gate, but a fence. And it was obvious that with a strong enough gust, the fence would tip over like a toy. The front yard was quite large actually. Even before we stepped foot onto the front there was an eerie sense of dread hovering above us. But I think it was because even from this distance the house looked creepy. It was just silently situated in front of us, with a bright moonlight glowing through the cracks amongst the leaves on the surrounding trees behind it.

Anyway, we continued onward until we arrived at the front door. From afar the house didn't look too big... it was a standard two-story house, but it didn't look like an oversized two-story house... Well, that was until we got closer. It was larger than we had previously thought, but still not incredibly large. Okay, so we got to the front door, and my cousin peaked through the glass front door, but couldn't see anything. My cousin's friend then said, "Hey, do you guys want to go inside?" He said it in a humorous manner, expecting us to smirk at his request, but ultimately decline. However, my cousin said, "Hey TM52, do you want to go in?" (I don't like referring to myself by my real name on IGN, so just bear with me.) I replied, "Are you serious? How are we even going to get inside?" My cousin's friend then said, "Guys, I was just kidding... But, uh, if you really want to go then you can just go through this window or something. It's not even firmly shut... we could open it if we really wanted to." After some more discussion about what to do (I won't go into the details), we propped open the window on the left side of the house. It was relatively easy, and we didn't have to resort to using any sort of extra tool.

We hopped inside, and it was very quiet, but also very loud. I can't really explain it too well, but the house itself was dead--there was no sound coming from any corner, crevice, or corridor. But it was also loud, in the sense that we could feel our own heart beat very loudly. Thankfully, it wasn't pitch black; the moonlight allowed for some light in the dining room (which is where we arrived upon entering the house). My cousin then decided to walk through the dining room and into the living room. It was pretty bare, except for a couch and a couple of boxes. Then my cousin's friend said aloud, "Hey guys, check this out!" He was by the staircase, pointing at a small, framed painting of of a teddy bear. However, the teddy bear in the picture was depicted sitting in a corner, staring at us...well, at least in the direction of the viewer. But it wasn't really staring at us because it was also blindfolded and its mouth was sewed shut. What could it mean? Who knows. But at that time it sure didn't make the atmosphere any lighter.

We walked around for a bit more, not finding anything really of any significance, and we had just begun to think the house was not it was all cracked up to be. We then heard something from upstairs... Yes, I kid you not. It could've been a rat or maybe even a cat that somehow got in or something, but we actually heard a noise from upstairs soon after stating that the house was not all it was cracked up to be. Pretty crazy coincidence, eh? Well anyway, at this point I'm a bit nervous... I mean, should we go up, or should we just leave the stupid house? Well, it doesn't matter what I was thinking because I began to follow my cousin and his friend up the stairs. We made it to the very top of the stairs, and there was a corridor leading down toward three rooms. We cautiously walked together down the corridor, constantly looking around for any sign of disturbance. We made it to the first room, looked inside, and it was empty. The second room, however, was different. We walked in, and the second we walked in an old clock fell down on the floor. Of course, we jumped back, and ran to the top of the staircase again, but we, for whatever reason, didn't continue with our descent back toward the dining room. Instead, after laughing it off (you have to laugh in a situation like this), we walked back down the corridor, and to the third room.

The first one to go in was my cousin--but that's when everything went coo-coo. My cousin, before walking in, peared nside the room first, obviously blocking our attempt to go through. He then said, "Hold on, guys," and continued through the door and made it inside. However, at this point we heard a terrible laugh (it was about four seconds long, and I didn't know if it was my cousin or what), and my cousin ran out crying, and kept whispering to himself, "Oh my God! Oh my God!" He wasn't even running at full speed... His eyes were wide open, and he wasn't even looking where he was going. Anyway, we ran right beside him, and when we descended the stairs, my cousin's friend and I were just about ready to go through the window. However, my cousin, still pale and crying, kept running and running until he opened the door that led down the basement. My cousin's friend screamed, "**** this!" and was prepared to leave. However, I pleaded for him to come and help me get my cousin back because I was visiting him for the weekend and his parents would be worried sick if I came home by myself with him no where to be found.

So, me and my cousin's friend made a dash toward the basement door, and without thinking, we just ran down the creaky staircase. We got to the bottom, and we could hear my cousin screaming out at the top of his lungs, "Stop! Stop! Stop!" He wasn't screaming at us, but at the ceiling, the wall, the floor, the fireplace... at anything. Long story short, we managed to get him back up the stairs, and we got him through the window. I was the last one to exit, but as I turned back to look at the staircase we had previously ascended, a shadow was there...motionless. Then, all of a sudden, I heard the noise of wood creaking, and at the same time I heard that, the shadow made a slow turnaround and dissapeard out of sight.

Needless to say, we stayed away from there ever since.

Last edited by Fancy_Pollux (2006-08-14 09:13:37)

Crispin
+13|6480|Amarillo Tx
Hmm was you two smoking the green stuff???

Pritty interesting story there sounded scary.
Slam
+74|6637
not again rofl
jord
+2,382|6680|The North, beyond the wall.

Crispin wrote:

Hmm was you two smoking the green stuff???

Pritty interesting story there sounded scary.
Jesus Christ you can read fast.

Hey fancy did you delete that other thread?
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

This is getting old.
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6524
wow, is that really true?
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

ig88 wrote:

wow, is that really true?
Attention whores are real
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6753|Chicago.
Another quality bit of storytelling by Fancy.

Entertaining as ever.
jord
+2,382|6680|The North, beyond the wall.
I'm begining to think that Fancy_pollux makes a thread,then doesn't read the replies and recieves the Karma.

Sorry if it tisn't true.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6768|UK
Well done you are retards, dont take drugs when in an unfriendly enviroment.
SFCCDailey
Banned
+106|6717|USA
DO you guys smell that??????..........................I smell bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ddenholm67
DanForth Teh Pwnzer
+53|6558|Scotland
thats nice.
kn0ckahh
+98|6740|netherlands, sweet lake city
well you should be a writer you can write a good story and good use of words and really grabs your attention... but I think your cousin was laying a joke on you ...

Last edited by kn0ckahh (2006-08-14 09:34:55)

{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6580|Florida
I personally believe in ghosts/hauntings so it wouldnt surprise me.  Wicked story man, regardless if it truthfully happened or not.  Hey, if not, you should write stories like this for a living
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6667|NT, like Mick Dundee

SFCCDailey wrote:

DO you guys smell that??????..........................I smell bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Somebody has never smoked pot before... That isn't bullshit, it's the pot that Pollux was smoking while running around with his cousin. Smells rather powerful too...

EDIT

Removed a comment. Was insensitive to post it but I'm not in the best of moods. I blame a certain woman for this.

Last edited by Flecco (2006-08-15 04:27:37)

Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6733|Uhh... erm...

Flecco wrote:

SFCCDailey wrote:

Somebody has never smoked pot before... That isn't bullshit, it's the pot that Pollux was smoking while running around with his cousin. Smells rather powerful too... Hasn't got shite on what Mohummad was smoking when he started shouting about Allah though.
Hey. Do you see me insulting Christ? Keep racist and religionist comments to yourself, this is supposed to be a friendly forum.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6718

Tetrino wrote:

Flecco wrote:

SFCCDailey wrote:

Somebody has never smoked pot before... That isn't bullshit, it's the pot that Pollux was smoking while running around with his cousin. Smells rather powerful too... Hasn't got shite on what Mohummad was smoking when he started shouting about Allah though.
Hey. Do you see me insulting Christ? Keep racist and religionist comments to yourself, this is supposed to be a friendly forum.
down tetrino... down... ok guys stop w/ religious insults, as we all know most malaysian are muslims so dont try to make religious jokes
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6768|UK

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Tetrino wrote:

Flecco wrote:

down tetrino... down... ok guys stop w/ religious insults, as we all know most malaysian are muslims so dont try to make religious jokes
Well most malaysian's arent muslim... my best mate is from malaysia, ive asked him about his country alot and i can say that they arent "most" muslim.

Not that Flecco wasnt out of order with that comment.

Last edited by Vilham (2006-08-15 03:52:21)

Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6733|Uhh... erm...
You're another one. What CN117 probably meant was most Malays are Muslims. And we have anough problems on our hands without you guys giving us crap.

EDIT: Oops, sorry, Vilham. I kinda misunderstood that last part.

Last edited by Tetrino (2006-08-15 04:16:10)

Vampira_NB
Trying is the first step to failing
+76|6676|Canada Eh?
Anytime I see a weird ass thread title, I say to myself: "Does Fancy have anything to do with this?"

And 9 times out of 10, I am right.
ozzie_johnson
+98|6660|Penrith, N.S.W, Australia
if its real make a movie about it and make millions if not well +1
a fly
+105|6646|The netherlands
i don't know if you wrote it treubased or not, but don't mess with the "unknown"

before i start saying why, it is proven that ghosts exists, and that humans can have "super human strength" called "psi".

(for lack of knowledge of words to use in English, I'm using "ghosts"

there are gates to hell. there are demons guarding them. the bad thing: you cannot touch them, but then can hurt you, BADLY. dont ever try to "call" a ghost or anything, do a spell, whatever. some people with (again lack of good word so:) multiple personality's are sharing a body with a ghost.

there are haunted houses, where people live. stuff moves without people touching it. feelings like being watched etc. even the people that live there getting hurt. it follows you out of your house, can start your car without having a key or anything.

usually an exorcism is done, this works cause of hope. if someone does not trust it works, it wont work. also the ghosts do "attacks" when that is performed, cause they dont want to be "banned" from the house.

if your intrested in psi: www.psipog.net

sources of info:
discovery channel.
a kid from my school sayd something in my head, i awnsered in my head, he sayd in real life something on that. also he moved a thing with his minds (small paper thing) and teached me how to do it (a few times it worked for me, not very good but it worked )

PS: ignore my bad spelling
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6667|NT, like Mick Dundee

Aye, my apologies to you Tetrino (and others). Was bang out of order with that one.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
specxops
Banned
+18|6652|Boca Raton,Florida
dont care what you guys say this guy tells one hell of a story i personally believe him me and my friend had some scary shit go on too, u gave me the goose bumps, you could seriously make money with that kind of writing
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6711|Charlie One Alpha
*CoughCough* Sorry, I'm allergic to bullshit.

Nice writing though.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard