DesertFox
+4|6477
Dont after a little while they die because there not in ther spawn?
eagles1106
+269|6591|Marlton, New Jersey.

spawnofthemist wrote:

Not wrote:

Snakeyezzz wrote:

and  300 tickets is NOT a RANKED server.......so big deal...it wouldnt work on a RANKED server .
/wrists

Try playing on a server with a 64 man map....it's 300 tickets. Ranked.

On second thought, take my first advice and just /wrists.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v307/ … tfunub.jpg

There's a screenshot of the 16 man server I own. It's on 64 man Zatar. Notice the 300 tickets. Also notice that I've activated all my unlocks. So yes, it's ranked.

Please stop talking.
lol.
fucking owned.
i like you.
yes, indeedingly owned.  yes, its a made up word, and for some odd reason, it has a nice click to it.

Last edited by eagles1106 (2006-08-13 22:55:28)

Seaneroo
+12|6665
I think you're full of shit, Nyte.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6579

spawnofthemist wrote:

wow. get out more?
Wait, you're on here posting that at 3am in the morning? Uhm, ok.

Anyways that sounds pretty awesome, I doubt I'll try it though because shit like that always goes wrong for me.
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6759|Toronto, ON

Windrider_Melb wrote:

Nyte wrote:

What the hell.  It takes a long time before those APC's/Tank's blow up from unuse. It only takes like a minute to get from the MEC base to the airfield on Zatar on an APC.

And you people must have missed the part where I said I entered/exited the armor/vehicle continuously to reset timer.
So was it one at a time or as a herd?

No I didn't miss that part, you just never explained how you did it.

And I was a little confused, in the OP you said "home base" which I took to mean the US UNCAP - but here you clearly state that it was the airbase, which I suppose is a lot closer to the MEC Base.

I could have sworn that empty vehicles didn't explode on a timer - that they actually got "damaged" over time until they started flaming and blew-up. This would mean you'd not only have to jump in and out but repair them somehow too (crates? wrench?). But I am probably wrong on this.

It's a great story - I wish I could get even just one tank across Zatar without the enemy bombing it to smithereens! That must have been a few APCs, an AA a Tank...

Did you empty The Farm too?

\\'
It was one at a time.  The buggy gets to farm in like 30 seconds. Probably less.  The enemy jets ignored me because I was travelling on the unpopular roads, they kept bombing the helicopter base (Why would a jet waste bombs on a lone APC).  Tanks take a little longer to get there than APC's, but APC's are pretty damn fast.

And yes, they get damaged according to some sort of timer.  If I enter and exit, the "damage" timer resets.  I think 2 or 3 APC's also got used by my team mates.
Alpha as fuck.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6705

I'm sure people love you.
ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE
oh hai :D
+156|6658|The Netherlands
I love him  but not so much as cheese
SuperSlowYo
slow as you go
+124|6567|Canaduhhh.. West Toast
why should we believe this after you stated in another thread that your persona is make believe so you can pretend to be hardcore/badass when in reality you are Mr Goodytwoshoes?

sounds fishy to me but then again makes no difference to me so kudos to you good sir
Baron_von_Kondas
Ok! Try smelling this banana!!!
+74|6499|There?

spawnofthemist wrote:

yes. i suck balls.

your mothers balls.

and she loved it.
So long that we've established that you suck balls. 'Cause you do!!

Oh you do?? yes, you do!!

Do you really?? Yes, you do!!
Windrider_Melb
Pwned so often there's an IPO.
+29|6512|Melbourne, Australia

Nyte wrote:

Windrider_Melb wrote:

Nyte wrote:

What the hell.  It takes a long time before those APC's/Tank's blow up from unuse. It only takes like a minute to get from the MEC base to the airfield on Zatar on an APC.

And you people must have missed the part where I said I entered/exited the armor/vehicle continuously to reset timer.
So was it one at a time or as a herd?

No I didn't miss that part, you just never explained how you did it.

And I was a little confused, in the OP you said "home base" which I took to mean the US UNCAP - but here you clearly state that it was the airbase, which I suppose is a lot closer to the MEC Base.

I could have sworn that empty vehicles didn't explode on a timer - that they actually got "damaged" over time until they started flaming and blew-up. This would mean you'd not only have to jump in and out but repair them somehow too (crates? wrench?). But I am probably wrong on this.

It's a great story - I wish I could get even just one tank across Zatar without the enemy bombing it to smithereens! That must have been a few APCs, an AA a Tank...

Did you empty The Farm too?

\\'
It was one at a time.  The buggy gets to farm in like 30 seconds. Probably less.  The enemy jets ignored me because I was travelling on the unpopular roads, they kept bombing the helicopter base (Why would a jet waste bombs on a lone APC).  Tanks take a little longer to get there than APC's, but APC's are pretty damn fast.

And yes, they get damaged according to some sort of timer.  If I enter and exit, the "damage" timer resets.  I think 2 or 3 APC's also got used by my team mates.
Okay fair enough

Why waste bombs on a lone APC? All the servers I frequent the Jet Jockeys actually prefer to harvest kills from the softer targets - they'll avoid a tank if they can bomb a lone footslogger!

\\'
MorbidFetus
+76|6558|Ohio
Funny tactic. I was just playing EA WC9A or whatever and was commanding the MEC on OCS. I just did shit like cartying their choppers and artying their uncap. I held off the imminent boot by typing stuff like "ah me sorry i no read english..." whenever someone on the opposite team bitched about me disobeying the server rules. Funniest boot message I ever received:

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v479/jaykuh/noread.jpg

"MorbidFetus I hope you can read this YOUR GONE" (in case you can't read...)

Last edited by MorbidFetus (2006-08-13 23:53:52)

Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6634|Warlord
Call me crazy but I'd like to see some evidence this isn't just some little fantasy tactic concocted in Nyte's head.
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6701|Howell, Mi USA
what a fucking noob team to let u steal all their vehicles! lol

what was the point of stealing the transpot chopper? not like it's worth anything.  </sarcasm>
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6763|United States of America

[1FR]S3v3N wrote:

only you Nyte could think this up..
No my dad picks on people like he does all the time on Black Hawk Down.  And the scary thing is, all he plays is sniper.
KnowMeByTrailOfDead
Jackass of all Trades
+62|6688|Dayton, Ohio
Nyte, Nextime leave your buggy behind with a AT mine under the hood.  Leave them one booby trapped vehicle just tim piss them off real good.  And when if blows it will respawn at your base anyway.
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6704|Germany

Todd_Angelo wrote:

Call me crazy but I'd like to see some evidence this isn't just some little fantasy tactic concocted in Nyte's head.
It happens every day,one guy manages to sneak into the enemy base and steals something.
If it's a jet and he's an ace pilot the team won't see their jet again(apart from bombing them).

Even if it's just something Nyte made up and never actually tested it -theoretically it's possible,if you sit in every vehicle for a few seconds it won't blow up and respawn at the base.
||Kokopuffs||
+0|6474
I have the greatest way to piss people off.
Get a jeep (preferably a buggy) AND DRIVE AT A INFANTRY and as you get close bail out and let the jeep hit him. The game will register it as a suicide, because while the jeep struck him, it was not occupied.

I do this mainly to clear chopper pads, but its fun going around doing it to random friendlys.
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6634|Warlord

Mj.Blindfisch wrote:

Todd_Angelo wrote:

It happens every day,one guy manages to sneak into the enemy base and steals something.
Yeah, yeah, I get that part. But one guy making it there alive and then back to the other side of the map with all of their vehicles? Don't buy it.

Mj.Blindfisch wrote:

...theoretically it's possible,if you sit in every vehicle for a few seconds it won't blow up and respawn at the base.
Yep, this part as far as I know is feasible.

I don't think a round would last long enough typically but apart from that, damned poor use of command time! Would have mutinied myself if I'd been on the team, after I asked for a vehicle drop or a supply crate five times and been ignored LOL

But let's say this is true and it was done exactly as said. Once again the other team would have to be composed entirely of noobs... like it appears comprise Nyte's typical opposition on the basis of his vids' testimony

||Kokopuffs|| wrote:

I have the greatest way to piss people off.
Get a jeep (preferably a buggy) AND DRIVE AT A INFANTRY and as you get close bail out and let the jeep hit him. The game will register it as a suicide, because while the jeep struck him, it was not occupied.

I do this mainly to clear chopper pads, but its fun going around doing it to random friendlys.
Want to check this again? Hint: look at the scoreboard before and after.

Seems there was an unpublicised change in the way this works, I think in 1.3 but it could have been earlier for all I know since this kind of crap is not something I would do as a rule.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard