Flonster
Karma Ratio whore
+178|6548|-removed you know why- mod
for over a year i try to get every Bagde/Medal in S I L V E R!!!!!!!

only armor and aviator remaining......

i knew if i just kill 5 persons with the knive i will receive gold... so id rather die than knifing someone....

yesterday i joined a server, and after 5 seconds... *bling* you got a award!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!!!!! OMGLOLHAXBBQWTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. my real Stats are here http://bf2s.com/player/44347905/

Last edited by Flonster (2006-08-06 07:09:52)

naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6563|Southampton, UK

You, sir have a reverse mind.
You shouldn't care what medal you get uless you really are going for it.
The main thing about BF2 is that you play and have fun, not to get medlas and badges. But if your going for them , fair enough.

But getting gold knife isn't worth spazzing over , your going to get it now or then so might as well get it out of the way, so one day you wont be...

"ARGGHH i need 1 more ****ing kill ARRGGHHHHHH"
Flonster
Karma Ratio whore
+178|6548|-removed you know why- mod

knightnufer wrote:

You, sir have a reverse mind.
You shouldn't care what medal you get uless you really are going for it.
The main thing about BF2 is that you play and have fun, not to get medlas and badges. But if your going for them , fair enough.

But getting gold knife isn't worth spazzing over , your going to get it now or then so might as well get it out of the way, so one day you wont be...

"ARGGHH i need 1 more ****ing kill ARRGGHHHHHH"
dont get me wrong!

im no "I NEED THIS MEDAL!!!!!" freak but it was a funny gimmick with the silver streak

now its done
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6563|Southampton, UK

Yeah , but don't beat yourself up about it, i mean it's not like every person in the universe is going to look at your stats, then point and laugh!?!?!?

Just carry on playing, nice job so far with silvers btw, still go for jet and heli or w/e.
TuataraDude
+115|6524|Aotearoa
You realise this now means you'll have to settle for everything in gold. Perhaps you should start thinking about not hating gold so much, it is part of you now, accept who you are and embrace your goldiness.

Seriously though, bad luck man. It sucks trying for something and then have it derailed beyond repair. Of course, you could always start a new account....
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6495|N. Ireland
I'm heading for silver everything Earning all the 15 hours stuff now before I get anything else. Assault is next!
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6551|UK

You have some deep issues that probably go back to you not being breastfed as a puppy.
SonofASniper
Pump It Baby, Pump it!
+34|6538|Oregon

Flonster wrote:

for over a year i try to get every Bagde/Medal in S I L V E R!!!!!!!

only armor and aviator remaining......

i knew if i just kill 5 persons with the knive i will receive gold... so id rather die than knifing someone....

yesterday i joined a server, and after 5 seconds... *bling* you got a award!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!!!!! OMGLOLHAXBBQWTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. my real Stats are here http://bf2s.com/player/44347905/
ROFLMAO............ ROFLMAO.......   ROFLMAO.......    pass out.

Sorry, I actually understand exactly what you are going for.  You wanted a complete set and because EA changed the rankings to make some things easier it kinda peeved you off.    I feel for ya man.  That would be frustrating.
nightprowler
+1|6626
go for a gold streak instead of silver
AAFCptKabbom
+127|6660|WPB, FL. USA
I'll take my gold streak against your silver any day
vanmani
Unintentionally Verbose
+26|6593|Australia
Go for platinum.
Slam
+74|6637

nightprowler wrote:

go for a gold streak instead of silver
that what im doin to w/ vanilla bf2 badges. only 3 to go and i have all gold!!! i love gold...
Jalabad
+7|6468

Bell wrote:

You have some deep issues that probably go back to you not being breastfed as a puppy.
Lol

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard