themotivator
+0|6718|Vienna, Austria
Hi All!

I'm new in here! If anybody may help me I would be really happy. My problem is, that i had some toubles to get the basic knife combat, but yesterday I got it!! ;-) I have over 25000 points, that means that I'm Master Sergeant! With getting the last missing badge (basic knife combat) I should become to First Sergeant. But nothing happened...Whats the problem??? Maybe someone has the same problem like me and can help!

Best regards,

TheMotivator
Kirks
+0|6840|Portland, OR USA
You need the required badges before you reach the required points.
Sorry to say but this character of yours will never be a First Sergeant.
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6763|AUS, Canberra
hi and welcome.
you need to get all your basics before you get the points so its bad luck but you can never be first sarg.

there is plenty of topics on this and just about every other bf2 related question on these forums.

http://forums.bf2s.com/search.php, the search function will find what you want just about every time.

Kirks wrote:

You need the required badges before you reach the required points.
Sorry to say but this character of yours will never be a First Sergeant.
just beat me!

Last edited by the_heart_attack (2005-11-28 03:21:39)

themotivator
+0|6718|Vienna, Austria
Hmmmm, what youre speaking about??? I've more than 25000 points (needed are 20000) and ALL basic badges + some veteran badges...so were is the problem to become First Sergeant?

Copy from UBAR:

First Sergeant
Requirements:

Score: 20000
Awards: Basic Knife Combat Badge, Basic Pistol Combat Badge, Basic Assault Combat Badge, Basic Anti-tank Combat Badge, Basic Sniper Combat Badge, Basic Spec Ops Combat Badge, Basic Support Combat Badge, Basic Engineer Combat Badge, Basic Medic Combat Badge 

.....how to put my stats and badges here like you?

Regards, motti

Last edited by themotivator (2005-11-28 04:06:20)

notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6739|The United Center

themotivator wrote:

Hmmmm, what youre speaking about??? I've more than 25000 points (needed are 20000) and ALL basic badges + some veteran badges...so were is the problem to become First Sergeant?

Copy from UBAR:

First Sergeant
Requirements:

Score: 20000
Awards: Basic Knife Combat Badge, Basic Pistol Combat Badge, Basic Assault Combat Badge, Basic Anti-tank Combat Badge, Basic Sniper Combat Badge, Basic Spec Ops Combat Badge, Basic Support Combat Badge, Basic Engineer Combat Badge, Basic Medic Combat Badge 

.....how to put my stats and badges here like you?

Regards, motti
yes, but you need all those badges prior to getting 20000 points.
themotivator
+0|6718|Vienna, Austria
ooooh....thats bad...thanks for your help.

:-(
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6763|AUS, Canberra
when you hit 20000 points you need to have all the badges already, so once you hit 20000 and didnt have the knife badge you can never be first sergeant, you have to wait till 50000 now to get your next rank.

and as far as the awards go. when you check your stats on this site you will see down the bottom of the page the pics of ribbons and stuff like iv got when i post. next to that you will see bb code and html code.
expand the bbcode (i think thats the one) and copy and paste the text into your personality in your profile section.

hope that helps.
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6834|Cologne, Germany

themotivator wrote:

ooooh....thats bad...thanks for your help.

:-(
I had the same problem. reached 20K before I got all the badges. No First Sgt. Nothing you can do about it.
thanks to all who helped out.

closed.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard