aTi|Sanders
Hold your Fire, I forgot my gun!
+0|6780
Yes the title is correct. I was on Karkand today and a guy was zooming to our artillary so i gave chase and caught up. He jumped out of his vonik and i heard a grunt. So i got my smoke grenade out and tossed it his way. BOOM the guy falls over dead!

So kids....Smoke does kill!

www.ati-gaming.com/smokekills.jpg
Sprinks
+0|6813
wow.... that's amazing.  Almost as funny as the one about the guy hitting the enemy in the head with the grenade, enemy dies, and then the grenade goes off.  Sounds funny as shit.
Absinthe
+18|6769
Sprinks, I think that in real life, if you will get hit by a grenade on your head, thrown from an enemy soldier, you would probably crack your skull *so* bad, that the blast effect doesnt really matter anymore..
aTi|Sanders
Hold your Fire, I forgot my gun!
+0|6780
It was funny, and quite surpriseing. Notice to took me a min to say "lmao!". I was surprised and laughing.
Papa Smurf 314
Right in the Smurfin' parking lot?
+90|6783|New York
http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=11/32522 … &s=x12

you're not the only one! and i killed a TANK!
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6776

..how in the HELL did a smoke grenade blow up a tank? Unless of course you're lying, and you just killed someone as the tank exploded.
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6854|Cologne, Germany

CS has the same effect. If someone has low enough health and gets hit by a smoke gren he will loose a little bit of health due to the impact and might get killed. should be the same with BF2.

but how do you do that to a tank ? A soldier on foot with just a fraction of health, OK, but a tank ?
Kriznik
+0|6784
its simple when you are LAST who hit (any of usable tools) tank, ppl or whatever when they dying (last two cells of life in tank for example) his dead is counted as your kill

i dunno why, but is it
Kriznik
+0|6784

B.Schuss wrote:

CS has the same effect. If someone has low enough health and gets hit by a smoke gren he will loose a little bit of health due to the impact and might get killed. should be the same with BF2.

but how do you do that to a tank ? A soldier on foot with just a fraction of health, OK, but a tank ?
when tank have tree or less cells of health he practically die by himself so....

same as heli/jet
SlickWRX
+6|6756
I've been tear gassed once since SF came out.  I remembered about the F8 for the mask but it was too late.  When I put the mask on my guy was all googly eyed and coughing his ass off for what seemed like forever.
Papa Smurf 314
Right in the Smurfin' parking lot?
+90|6783|New York
im not lying, i actually killed a tank. but i was probably the last guy to hit the tank so yeah lol.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard