Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6694|Texas - Bigger than France

PRiMACORD wrote:

Pug wrote:

Sorry, I do not think Liberty is relevant because the US showed the aggression by spying on Israel.

So to sum up - 1) Israel is an ally, 2) Boy that sucks.
You are a pathetic American.

You're justifying the killing of 34 of our guys by Israel because they were supposedly spying?

If my friend spies on me, i'm suppose to kill him?

Apprently so in your backwards little Zionist world.

This is the exact type of overreacting Israel has shown throughout this war with Lebanon with the merciless bombing of civilians.
I do not think the bringing up the Liberty is relevant to the argument Cam posted.  I did not say I was okay with the Libery to be attacked.  I stated that the Israelis used this logic to attack the Liberty.  Then, I said the reason why it was dismissed as an accident was because someone in our government rationalized the attack was not worth a reaction because the US wants Israel as an ally becauseour choices of allies in the Middle East are limited.  Then I stated that sucks.

When did I say I was a Jew and support Israel?

Pretty much all along thru this thread I've stated that the US is allied with Israel because they have no other choice.  I also said I disagree with this policy the second we have another option.  So I'm sorry if you feel I'm pathetic for stating I sick of Israel, the Middle East, and the fact we have to go over there to help, even when not asked.

Edit:  I think you misinterpreted my post, I added some words for clarity:

1) Israel is an ally, 2) Boy it sucks that they are an ally.

Last edited by Pug (2006-08-12 17:17:17)

PRiMACORD
+190|6777|Home of the Escalade Herds

Flecco wrote:

Right then, in response to you Erkut. Al Jazeera is as valid a source as Fox....

Who owns Fox? Rupert Murdoch.

Who owns Al Jazeera? Rupert Murdoch.

Who controls what both networks broadcast? Rupert Murdoch.

I can't quite make out the pattern here. Something seems like it should be jumping out at me...
Thats awesome.

-going out Pug but i will respond to you later

Last edited by PRiMACORD (2006-08-12 16:47:42)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6803|USA

PRiMACORD wrote:

Pug wrote:

Sorry, I do not think Liberty is relevant because the US showed the aggression by spying on Israel.

So to sum up - 1) Israel is an ally, 2) Boy that sucks.
You are a pathetic American.

You're justifying the killing of 34 of our guys by Israel because they were supposedly spying?

If my friend spies on me, i'm suppose to kill him?

Apprently so in your backwards little Zionist world.

This is the exact type of overreacting Israel has shown throughout this war with Lebanon with the merciless bombing of civilians.
See, now, .I thought that the civilians were being killed because Hezbollah was cowardly hiding and launching attacks from within civilian populated areas.....Am I mistaken or not??
Jusster
Pimpin aint Easy
+11|6629|H-Town

lowing wrote:

See, now, .I thought that the civilians were being killed because Hezbollah was cowardly hiding and launching attacks from within civilian populated areas.....Am I mistaken or not??
Sometimes I try to pull myself out of any bias stand point and think to myself..............what is really going on?  So this is my opinion and I see it like this........

When I think of the combat between Israel and Hezballah it reminds me of the American Revolution.  Not talking about the circumstances surrounding the events........but rather the style of fighting.  We would have never won our independents if we would have fought the fighting style of England and the rest of the 'civilized' world at that time.  They would come marching in their rows only to be ambushed.  Pretty funny when you think about it now.

Now days the world has changed..........warfare has taken on a completely new era, but it does seem history does repeat itself.  Now we try to set the standard of what is right and wrong ROE in warfare..........and we are the ones crying foul when they don't stick to conventional warfare.........HEY STAND STILL DAMN IT.

What do you expect them to do........stand toe to toe with Israel?  Yeah right.  Hell we practically invented gorilla warfare.

That being said...........I completely disagree with any killings of innocent civilians in any way or from.  And for that reason Hezballah as well as Israel need to stop that crap.  If you see your enemy run around the block, you don't blow up the whole neighborhood to get him.

Jusster
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6817|NT, like Mick Dundee

PRiMACORD wrote:

Flecco wrote:

Right then, in response to you Erkut. Al Jazeera is as valid a source as Fox....

Who owns Fox? Rupert Murdoch.

Who owns Al Jazeera? Rupert Murdoch.

Who controls what both networks broadcast? Rupert Murdoch.

I can't quite make out the pattern here. Something seems like it should be jumping out at me...
Thats awesome.

-going out Pug but i will respond to you later
WTF? I already admitted I was wrong about that, they are pushing toward privatisation of the network though.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6817|NT, like Mick Dundee

Jusster wrote:

If you see your enemy run around the block, you don't blow up the whole neighborhood to get him.

Jusster
That my friend, is called modern warfare.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6671|Πάϊ

Pug wrote:

Pretty much all along thru this thread I've stated that the US is allied with Israel because they have no other choice.  I also said I disagree with this policy the second we have another option.  So I'm sorry if you feel I'm pathetic for stating I sick of Israel, the Middle East, and the fact we have to go over there to help, even when not asked.
So now that you guys have agreed on all the insignificant stuff, let's move on to something a little more interesting...

How come Israel is the only option for an ally?

And what in the name of all that is holy makes anyone think the United States are actually there to HELP???

PS: Jusster, guerrilla warfare has been around long before the New World was even discovered
ƒ³
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6690|Long Island, New York

HM1{N} wrote:

Israeli's are the most racist, hateful people on the planet.  They (daily) take joy in murdering babies, children, women, anyone that is not Israeli, all with the help of the U.S.

Love the video (not) of the Israeli soldiers holding the defenseless teenager by the arms as they stand and watch another soldier break it with a large rock.  Then they stand around and watch the soldier continue to beat him over and over...

I will say it again: Fuck Israel.

Sorry for the vehemence, I just got done this morning watching MANY videos of Israeli atrocities.  There are direct parallels with Nazi Germany regarding what they are doing in the Middle East....
That first part's just TOO funny. I really love how you believe israelis want pure war and want to kill every other country on earth, and love slaughtering children. If you honestly believe that, well...that's just sad.

The REGULAR palestineans want peace and life. But Hamas does not. It also certainly doesn't help when palestineans (children) are being taught to hate jews and kill them and christians.

Israel is not trying to target civilians. When they kill civilians, it's part of WAR, man. WWII had plenty of civilian casualties, so did EVERY OTHER WAR. Doesn't excuse it, but it's part of war. Hezbollah does it on purpose. So did Hamas.

Oh, and for the record, I never liked Ariel Sharon. He made some shit decisions. Hopefully Ehud Olmert will have a better term. I say it's going well so far, speaking as he laid out the cease-fire deal.

I dunno. I just give up. Both sides have done horrid stuff. It's not even worth arguing anymore.

Last edited by Poseidon (2006-08-12 20:11:23)

Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6694|Texas - Bigger than France

oug wrote:

Pug wrote:

So now that you guys have agreed on all the insignificant stuff, let's move on to something a little more interesting...

How come Israel is the only option for an ally?

And what in the name of all that is holy makes anyone think the United States are actually there to HELP???

PS: Jusster, guerrilla warfare has been around long before the New World was even discovered
That is a great point.
Lisik
+74|6653|Israel

CameronPoe wrote:

etc?
join hamas!
CameronPoe
+2,925|6707

Lisik wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

etc?
join hamas!
I think I'll pass.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6868

CameronPoe wrote:

Lisik wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

etc?
join hamas!
I think I'll pass.
good man.

at least now israel are trying to get a cease fire...
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
PRiMACORD

lowing wrote:

I suppose with an IQ as low as yours, bombing is the only way to destroy a rocket launcher.

Flecco wrote:

WTF? I already admitted I was wrong about that, they are pushing toward privatisation of the network though.
Edit is your friend
Pinto
+13|6731

JahManRed wrote:

"In fact, the U.S.-Israeli relationship has grown so very close over the years that it is almost impossible to distinguish whose policy, Israel's or ours, is being pursued in the Middle East, and this is a reality that puts the United States in grave danger." Bill Christison, ex-CIA, 12 October 2004

The above statement explains the mess we are in perfectly and explains the cause of 9/11.
How so?  I thought the cause of 9/11 was the fact that our troops were on Saudi lands, which angered Bin Laden/Al-Queda.  We were on Saudi lands due to the first Iraqi war. 

I don't disagree with the quote, just that I feel it's inappropriate to connect it to 9/11.
PRiMACORD

Pinto wrote:

JahManRed wrote:

"In fact, the U.S.-Israeli relationship has grown so very close over the years that it is almost impossible to distinguish whose policy, Israel's or ours, is being pursued in the Middle East, and this is a reality that puts the United States in grave danger." Bill Christison, ex-CIA, 12 October 2004

The above statement explains the mess we are in perfectly and explains the cause of 9/11.
How so?  I thought the cause of 9/11 was the fact that our troops were on Saudi lands, which angered Bin Laden/Al-Queda.  We were on Saudi lands due to the first Iraqi war. 

I don't disagree with the quote, just that I feel it's inappropriate to connect it to 9/11.
It connects quite well. We support Israel which has occupied land that does not belong to them. We give them weapons to oppress the Palestinian population as well as make them the top dog in military might. We help upset the balance of power in their region.
rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6712
Point 1: Palestine does not exist anymore. It belongs to Israel. America once belonged to Natives now it belongs to the Americans. Deal with it.

Point 2: The remaining citizens of the land formerly known as Palestine need to learn how to live in peace in their new home known as Israel. If they dont live in peace they will continue to have their settlements occupied by Israeli forces.

Point 3: If the mods are going to ban me for "flaming" someone, I think it would be good to see the whole story behind the flaming. Most instances would require banning two people and not just the last one to do the flaming!!!!!!!
PRiMACORD

rawls2 wrote:

Point 1: Palestine does not exist anymore. It belongs to Israel. America once belonged to Natives now it belongs to the Americans. Deal with it.
Easy to say that when you're not the one who has to deal with it.

Coward.
rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6712

PRiMACORD wrote:

rawls2 wrote:

Easy to say that when you're not the one who has to deal with it.

Coward.
And why should I feel bad for not bieng the one that has to deal with it. Am I supposed to feel guilt. I feel bad for the humans suffering but thats it. Let me tell you why I dont feel bad. Its the leadership in the area that has caused this. You blame everyone and their mothers for the problem. The real problem is the leaders who run these countries. What has the Palestinian government done for their people. Or the Lebonese or the Syrians or the Iranians or the Iraqis. Their leaders living it up in palaces and their people living in shacks. Lets do a study of the haves and have nots in those countries and see what it looks like.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6707

rawls2 wrote:

Point 2: The remaining citizens of the land formerly known as Palestine need to learn how to live in peace in their new home known as Israel. If they dont live in peace they will continue to have their settlements occupied by Israeli forces.

Point 3: If the mods are going to ban me for "flaming" someone, I think it would be good to see the whole story behind the flaming. Most instances would require banning two people and not just the last one to do the flaming!!!!!!!
The way in which Native Americans were treated during the western expansion of the US was abominable and was morally reprehensible. We still have a chance today to make sure that such a sequence of events doesn't fully occur again in Palestine. To endorse the inhuman and cruel acts of Israel because 'the US did it in the past' is pretty lame to say the least. Modern US citizens recognise how abhorrently the Native Americans were treated and have sought to make amends through a variety of measures (reparations, etc.). The Navajo indians themselves have a 'quasi-state' - the Navajo Nation - for a start.
Point 2 is laughable. I myself would never EVER meekly sit through oppression. If Israel thinks it's strong-arm tactics are going to work then it really doesn't understand the mentality of a people that are made to suffer horrible injustices (ironic). While Israel fail to rectify their injustices, condemned by every country in the world bar USA, they can expect a steady gradual loss of Israeli life from now until such time as those injustices are atoned for.

PS No nation on earth bar Israel recognises Israeli sovereignty over Gaza, the West Bank, the Golan Heights, Shebaa Farms or East Jerusalem.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2006-08-14 00:58:35)

Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6713

PRiMACORD wrote:

Edit is your friend
Revisionist scum.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6803|USA

PRiMACORD wrote:

lowing wrote:

I suppose with an IQ as low as yours, bombing is the only way to destroy a rocket launcher.

Flecco wrote:

Edit is your friend
Well shit primacord, I didn't know being a BF2 player qualified you as a real life tactician and strategist. Why don't you go over and show them how to blow one up in person?
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6713
Oh, right, so it's not like rocket launchers could be destroyed once you'd captured them with your vastly superior ground forces.  A high altitude bomb is the only effective mechanism.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6803|USA

Bubbalo wrote:

Oh, right, so it's not like rocket launchers could be destroyed once you'd captured them with your vastly superior ground forces.  A high altitude bomb is the only effective mechanism.
join primacord then. show them how it is done.
Major_Spittle
Banned
+276|6807|United States of America
CameronPoe have you hugged a terrorist today.

You have made the point many a time already that you hate Israelis and side with groups that will only rest when they are destroyed.  Why do you find a need to try to get this forum's approval by posting such stupid crap to try to justify your hate for Jews.

Can't you be content with just making you schedule donations to your local hate groups and not start such redundant posts.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6713

lowing wrote:

join primacord then. show them how it is done.
So, the fact that they're doing it one way means that must be the only way?  Maybe they just value their lives over massive amounts of anyone else's.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard