Jim.uK
Banned
+61|6610|Uk

=ESU=COEMAN wrote:

I fucking hate cry babies.
And i hate you.
edzed
+1|6711
Why waste your time, just find a new server to play armored fury.
INCSOC
Member since 1984
+113|6694|Denver, CO
wtf Jimmie... why'd you bring this back to life
mUnKi_UnKel
+7|6715|State of Confusion
I just wanted to say that if he was a paying clan member to the site, he has some point though I do not know if he had a legal point under the ROE for BF2.  Now, I would have put the jet under low power which will move the jet out of the hanger slowly.  This helps to avoid those nasty TK's as you can steer around the "asshats" of the world.  Once around him, power up and take off.  My $0.02.

mUnKi
Doggehspike
~Ð~
+41|6508
I'd had alot of people do that to me, so when I run them over I just laugh go off when I die come back as spec ops, if ff is off in the server anyway, when there waiting for the jet lay 3 c4s down... they normally run into it because they think it wont effect them, Bang they go straight up and die and you don't get a tk either.
Cactusfist
Pusher of sausages Down Hallways
+26|6583
I love how Jimmie was all polite and everything, so much so that he didn't even get flamed for this, and so were the ESU people.

Then they turned all "LOL STFU NUB H4X".
Mr.Casual
p-n*|3eergogglz
+136|6524|Minnesota eh
lol, jimmi, i didnt know about this, i guess thats why they kick me sometimes, we beat them in CW too lol
gburndred
tiga tiga tiga tiga tiga woods ya'll
+95|6654|Calgary,AB,Canada
The fact of the matter still remains, if he did anything to abuse the admin or secret admin or whatever it may be, that still doesn't give that person the right to force a tk on him and directly abuse the rules that him and his clan set out. Rules are there for reasons, and they are to be followed by everyone, even admins and clan members, forcing a tk because someone took your plane or for some other reason is childish, even to the person that was farther behind in line, have some common courtesy, if he was there first then let him have it and you get it next time, if you were there first and he went to force a tk, then fuck him, hes the lesser form of life here, not you. Hes being a baby because he thinks that he owns the plane and nobody else should have it, most likely this is the kinda person that you'd see complaining about people being to good(ie. Hacking), they think that they are the shit and they own everyone. He is the kinda person that will never get around in life, while you will. They whine and bitch about everything.
alien-DSW-Gen
Hates snipers and says the "F" word a lot
+72|6689|Houston, Texas
Since you have problems with ESU I thought i'd give you something to laugh about.

https://img143.imageshack.us/img143/1968/screen036ao0.jpg

https://img81.imageshack.us/img81/5587/screen038oi3.jpg
Jim.uK
Banned
+61|6610|Uk

INCSOC wrote:

wtf Jimmie... why'd you bring this back to life
lol! was just going through my karma, and i saw how i got like +20 from this, and i never saw that reply from ESU, so yeh, just wanted to reply

i also had a prize fight game with an ESU member, he was total n00b, but yeh, wallhackers too! no one use their server

And yeh, i would be polite, why wouldn't i?

Anyway, Cya soon guys, flying to ibiza at twelve, for 2 weeks!

Ciao
skootercvhs
Has anybody seen my foot?
+2|6487|Houston, Texas
what a jerk, i hate when people do that.

Last edited by skootercvhs (2006-08-11 11:57:37)

{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6593|Florida
The cannon on the front of that A-10 fires bullets as large as the guys character.  I say mow him down and get booted.  If he wants to be an asshat, be an asshat right back.  Chances are you just ran into an admin with the maturity level of 6.  I say fuck him....but hey, Im an asshole lol

wow....I just now realized how old this thread is lol

Last edited by {BMF}*Frank_The_Tank (2006-08-11 12:04:40)

Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6668
I run over those people and wave at them every time I fly over the airfield to get some more bombs afterwards. maybe drop one by accident.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
zoli20ga
+0|6483
This is the only problem I have with this game.  Single player mode sucks so you have to go online and play, and the fact of the matter is, on every map you have a few people acting like morons.  Some people take the game way too seriously and make it miserable for people just relaxing having fun blowing stuff up.  If everyone would just go with the flow it would be a lot more pleasant like a GAME is supposed to be.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard