Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6836|Reykjavík, Iceland.

BigHaarpoon wrote:

ok, i din't know people from Iceland are natural speaking Spanish, but ok......

my fault
Actually, thats about the only thing I know in Spanish lol

I only speak Icelandic, English, Danish and I can understand Swedish and Norwegian and partly understand German.
8ball
+1|6733
Patch?
col.sanders71
+-1|6734|Haverhill, MA USA

GetOuttaMyChopper1 wrote:

I just heard;   BF2 and the INTERNETS is cancelled.  Because retards wouldn't get outta my chopper.      Hows that for some spam?  Fry it up!
DAMN IT....and I had front row seats too!!!
BF2 and the Internets is a hard show to get tickets for.
HaywoodJablowme
Baltimore Blowfish
+46|6573
what's the news on the patch?
8ball
+1|6733
possibly tuesday i gather
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6637|Ohio
well, 19 minutes left of friday, and i got nothing, but if that spanish thing is right, then good.
BigHaarpoon
+0|6654|Berlin, Germany

PBAsydney wrote:

BigHaarpoon wrote:

ok, i din't know people from Iceland are natural speaking Spanish, but ok......

my fault
Actually, thats about the only thing I know in Spanish lol

I only speak Icelandic, English, Danish and I can understand Swedish and Norwegian and partly understand German.
WOW, not bad! i only speak German and English (thats gonne make me sad)
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6785|Jupiter

ilyandor wrote:

aardfrith wrote:

Big fucking wow.  An announcement is coming tomorrow.  Christ, you guys are worse than the fucking press, getting hard-ons because someone is going to say something on a given day.

Wake me up when the patch comes out.
nerds.
Dont call someone a nerd if your on a forum... that just makes no sense.
tvmissleman
The Cereal Killer
+201|6651| United States of America

haffeysucks wrote:

Larsson wrote:

"To be able to download patch 1.4 you must beforehand buy BF 2142 via ea-downloader. Please keep proof of purchases of BF2, BF2:SF, BF2:EF an BF2:AF at hand to register."

sigh.oops, I just woke up, just abad dream.

Right?
rofl i hope not....but i still will buy 2142
pshh if thats the case no one will downlad 1.4
wingman_lajoda
+17|6760|Gainesville, FL
Attention Soldiers!

The first thing of all is that we would like is to give the thanks to all the ones that you have participated in the beta of the Patch 1.4 and to send us your opinions through the forums. 

Your opinions and reports of bugs they have been us very useful to improve the stability in client and servant for this patch.  Also it pleases us to present the new map "Road to Jalalabad" sponsored by Comcast, as well as the new one the new option of servers "Infantry Only" that will provide a new dimension to the classical experience Battlefield.  The patch 1.4 will be available next Tuesday 15 of August. 

Besides, in the intent to continue giving support to our community pleases us to announce the first cycle of our MODLight in which we will revise the talent of the teams of mods of the community.  As it splits of this, each mod will be revised and lodged in servers of the entire world so that the players enjoy. 

More details on the Patch and the MODLight at the beginning of next week!

Last edited by wingman_lajoda (2006-08-12 06:58:15)

Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6623|Washington, DC

wingman_lajoda wrote:

Also it pleases us to present the new map "Road to Jalalabad" sponsored by Comcast
They had to go as low as sleeping in bed with a dirty whore like Comcast to make a new map for free?
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6836|Reykjavík, Iceland.
El parche 1.4 estará disponible el próximo Martes 15 de Agosto.
Although as stated I don't speak spanish it doesn't take a genious to find out what "el próximo" means...
M_Harrower
Will code HTML for food
+114|6566

PBAsydney wrote:

El parche 1.4 estará disponible el próximo Martes 15 de Agosto.
Although as stated I don't speak spanish it doesn't take a genious to find out what "el próximo" means...
You're obviously right, because it's spelled genius.
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6637|Ohio
the patch 1.4 will be released the next Tuesday the 15th of August
although i can read spanish, im not gonna say it isnt obvious
pero yo no puedo creer que el parche estara disponible tan rapido

Edit: bad grammar in spanish, my bad

Last edited by Paco_the_Insane (2006-08-12 10:15:06)

ilyandor
+31|6681|Phoenix, AZ

(EUS)Gen.BadSnipaDay wrote:

ilyandor wrote:

aardfrith wrote:

Big fucking wow.  An announcement is coming tomorrow.  Christ, you guys are worse than the fucking press, getting hard-ons because someone is going to say something on a given day.

Wake me up when the patch comes out.
nerds.
Dont call someone a nerd if your on a forum... that just makes no sense.
my clan is 80% military or ex-military, none of them are 17 year old skinny nerds, but they do go on forums.
i am an ex-special forces from russia, and i visit these forums, so, like YOU nerds say;

STFU, noob
HerZeLeiDZA
+1|6528|South Africa
You'd think real soldiers would rather play realistic shooters like AA or OFP, instead they play one of the most arcadiest shooters around
Mr.Unstoppable
+26|6461|New York!
I hope 1.4 comes out REALLY soon....if it doesn't, I might kill myself because of connection problems and server crashes!!!!
REDARMYMIKE
+7|6498|St. Louis
so whats it gonna be tuesday?

one massive collective orgasm as people myred with 1.3 problems get them solved with 1.4 or a nation(world?)wide simultaneous clinking of bolts and slides and bf2 players in all corners go out to shoot the nearest dice/ea employee cause the new patch blows as much ass as the old one?

/end run-on sentence
//never had problems with 1.3 myself. i actually hope they un-nerf some stuff in 1.4 if its gonna be *the* last official work on BF2.
FoShizzle
Howdah Lysozyme
+21|6619|Pittsburgh, PA
God will they PAH-LEEEEEEEZZZZZ release that damned patch so that the enemy commander will not be able to scratch my beautiful LAV...I wash and wax it before each round!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard