g0ltes.
+4|6746|Norge
shoot down a jet with grenade launcher..
Fearnight
+0|6731
Picking off boats on Iron Gator with AT
OUROBOROS
+0|6754
cant decide.

- taking down a black hawk with a GL rambo style

- killing an attack chopper raping a base by landing a c4 on top edge of a fence just to be close enough to pop the chopper, or actually landing c4 on it when its trying to cap.

- anal raping a full squad trying to be sneaky with a knife. they never saw it comming. lol

- sraw VS attack heli baring straight down at you for a kill pass with the missles hitting and wizzing all around you. ( and yes i survived, surprised the hell outta me )

- eryx VS jet = winnar

i think im leaning towards the last one, but that maybe only because its the latest.

amazing what you can do in do you die situations.

hopefully ill remember to go for some parachute and smoke nade kills.
henkus_
+1|6726
schooting down a helo pilot whit a m95 while his gunner is fireing at you, seeing him spin arround in the chopper an see him crash into a building as he tries to fly the cobra

fantastic, i wonder what they think when they are flying whitout a pilot

henkus
Lazarus Tag'lim
Have Wrench, Will Travel
+1|6777|Alabama Coast, USA
Damn henkus, you got mine.  Fun fun... shot a pilot out of a hilo 3 times now, though I only use the M95 on teams that use the semi-auto rifles.

Yeah... spotting a guy go around a corner, going for the chase carrying an assault rifle, or shottie, or whatever, then realising you're right behind them and they don't have a clue, so switch to knife for the global knife kills.

Also... there's AA...  flying about, see some missiles fly up... go evasive, then go back around, kinda like, "You dumbass... AA never hits for shit, and now I know where you are."

My absolute most satisfying though...  being engie vs. a tank/apc...  run up, toss some AT mines on 'em, then they kill me as I run away.  I sit there and watch 'em... a couple seconds later while I'm dead they start to move...

LazarusTaglim [AT Mine] PersonOne  ...and sometimes...
LazarusTaglim [AT Mine] PersonTwo  ...and once...
LazarusTaglim [AT Mine] PersonThree
LazarusTaglim [AT Mine] PersonFour
Papa Smurf 314
Right in the Smurfin' parking lot?
+90|6766|New York
The most gratifying kill has to be a no scope with a sniper rifle.. i have a total of THREE, count em, One, Two, THREE! no scope kills. it's just great to use your senses and just shoot. and while theyre shooting at you and they go down, they type in "HACKER!". it just makes me feel so loved!
Papa Smurf 314
Right in the Smurfin' parking lot?
+90|6766|New York
The most gratifying kill has to be a no scope with a sniper rifle.. i have a total of THREE, count em, One, Two, THREE! no scope kills. it's just great to use your senses and just shoot. and while theyre shooting at you and they go down, they type in "HACKER!". it just makes me feel so loved!
superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6777

I love killing the pink bunnies!!!
maltese_pidgeon
Bleeder
+2|6833|Sunnyvale, CA
I like firing at BH with my PKM. They hover there, full of troops, waiting for the flag to go up. Then I open fire, and the pilots often panic, so they start to fly away. The most gratifying thing, is to see the bodies fall from the sky.

And one time....

Shooting at a flaming BH with a pistol, and getting the kills for it.

And another time....

Crashing a Vodnik into a hovering BH.

I HATE BH!!!!!!!!
~THE_LOTUS_POD~
+2|6742
https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y257/JUGGALO2121/Pic-5604.jpg

this one is the best

Last edited by ~THE_LOTUS_POD~ (2005-11-27 20:18:20)

tthf
Member 5307
+210|6754|06-01
In a tank, taking a out an attack chopper doing a gun/missile run, thinking its going to take me out but i blast them out of the skies instead. gratifying cos i get taken out more often by that, lol.
joemah
+6|6738
One shot sniper kill from across the map. For example, sitting on the crane in Oman and hitting some one so far away you can barely see them, and they have no clue where the sniper bullet came from.
Goose1123
I hate stupid people.
+0|6776|Illinois
I was an Engineer on Kubra Dam. An enemy was trying to steal our MIG. While he was in it waiting for the engines to wind up, I climbed the ladder and tossed a mine on the wing.
n1nj41c l337ne55
+1|6741|Pittsburgh, Virginia lol

Mike<Eagle23> wrote:

Place a supplybox next to the enemy and let your arty fire immediately.
These stupid guys who can not imagine that a box placed by the enemy commander could be a trap have to be punished. (But warn your team!!!)
Dude fuck that.

Its when you kill him by DROPING the supply box on him. Especially the plane whores on wake. Its so much fun.
divided
Clear!
+3|6769
https://img470.imageshack.us/img470/1441/screen0004vm.jpg
Little hard to see, but if you look closely at the top-left corner..

Last edited by divided (2005-11-27 20:54:51)

[TUF]Krazy
+0|6722|Sarasota, FL
killing a boat full of people with a c4-loaded jetski. JIHAD, BIATCH!

pretty much any jihad kill that amounts to 3+ kills... its just awesome.

another good one: running up to some noob blasting away at you and you have a knife and carving "pwnt" in his face after he empties his clip.

bailing out of a jet right before it slams into a full bh. you dont get the kills, but when they dont see it coming... ohhh their expressions are probably halarious. WTF WAS THAT!??!?!?!111ONE

getting called a hacker for a high score.. that always feels nice

having a good pilot following you in a good dogfight and making a loop around a crane or something and he crashes into it.
[1stSSF]=Nuka=
Banned
+23|6746|PDX Metro Area, OR, US, SOL
My favorite happened today...I was at the construction site in Oman...saw the MEC bomber taxiing, so I thought...heck, it's a Abrams, so...I lead the target and shot my cannon...splash two, count 'em TWO people in the bomber and I think it also ended the round. :-D

Snipe that...
{DS}Serge
+-1|6730
I was a gunner on a attack chopper for USMC on Dalian Plant. Had a horrible pilot. He kept flying around and and around without doin anything. I got bored. So i start launching TV-guided missles from halfway across the map. Guided them all the way to the PLA airbase. Blew the shit out everyone. They were like "wtf!?! whered that come from!?!"

Last edited by {DS}Serge (2005-11-27 21:29:59)

BeforeGod
+0|6811|British Columbia
Parachuting onto the USMC carrier in Gulf of Oman and placing a block of C4 on each BH. You do the math.
Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6737

Last Week, I was playing Wake, and I was US. I had ran along the beach from north, and was waiting on that big hill at the Airfield next to the jet spawn area. A jet spawns, and plane- whores come running in for it. One goes in, and I get an easy kill with the sniper. This happened like 6 times in a row, until someone finally had the brains to find me, where he placed a pair of defibs on my back and shocked me

Last edited by Jestar12345 (2005-11-27 22:59:30)

Dopin_Nuts
+1|6749
The best has to be when your in a plane and you see a fully loaded blackhawk in the middle of the ocean and then you get the 6 kills.   Or TVing a plane from an attck helo...done it like once
4lter_3go
+1|6742|Leighton Barracks, Germany

ayb wrote:

killing a guy, then watching a medic run sometimes right past you to revive him only to kill him again along with the oblivious medic.
did this on wake a few days ago, so much fun and very satisfying, but i got zapped afterwards
http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=11/33101 … &s=x11(look up were the kills are shown)
Clibby
+0|6742
Mine had to be on Wake when I sniped the pilot out of the enemy attack heli with the .50 cal and watched it crash and burn with 5 other passangers on board. Yeah, it was cool.
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6759

~THE_LOTUS_POD~ wrote:

https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y257/JUGGALO2121/Pic-5604.jpg

this one is the best
omfg that is the SHIT.

Papa Smurf 314 wrote:

btw how do they know if you're scopin' or not? unless they got hacks or they actually concentrating on the angle of your head....
DUFFKING
Insert witty comment here
+3|6754|Brixham, UK
https://img367.imageshack.us/my.php?image=screen0139yv.jpg

My first Defrib kill

Last edited by DUFFKING (2005-11-28 10:21:20)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard