usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6773

Not wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

ﻍﻏﺱﺖﻇﻸﮚ wrote:

trolling is dork talk for posting inflammatory stuff
Didn't think I was being that inflammatory, I wasn't the one calling everyone who plays the game immature except me or Nyte.  Whatever, suck my crank Not for being a "troll" also.
End demonstration. Thank you.
What demonstration is that?  Did you just show us how far you can stick your head up your fun hole?
Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6752

I'm still gunna Snipe you for My Sig.....
Defiance
+438|6682

usmarine2005 wrote:

Not wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

Didn't think I was being that inflammatory, I wasn't the one calling everyone who plays the game immature except me or Nyte.  Whatever, suck my crank Not for being a "troll" also.
End demonstration. Thank you.
What demonstration is that?  Did you just show us how far you can stick your head up your fun hole?
Oh you must be smarter then that...
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6773

^^  I am so confused by this thread and the responses, and hungover, I guess not. ^^
Shogun.Babalu
+2|6480

vqsnapp wrote:

Must have been a standing guillotine choke, shoulda got the hooks in and wrapped your legs around him.
ala babalu vs shogun
great fight
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6708|Germany

Nyte wrote:

I suffered a concussion once because this 221 lb Greco-Roman wrestler performed a suplex on me while I had him in a guillotine choke.  Due to the nature of my position, my head got sandwiched between the mat and his muscular back efffectively crushing my face.

It backfired on me when he grabbed my crotch...
This explains a lot.
Irish.r3
+15|6505|Los Angeles, CA United States
NERDGASM...nyte gave me +1 karma...j/k rofl....you guys need to play with nyte sometime. I did under the name switch. only 2 rounds but hes really not a big talker. he adds the occasional cocky comment but not like most of you guys do after getting killed.

hes real good with the L9 sniper. didnt get the chance to see him with semi auto sniper.
------
And one last thing, if korean princess reads this thread...'GET OFF NYTES NUTS". Its really getting old.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6676|NT, like Mick Dundee

|CCCCCDark_Helmet wrote:

Nyte wrote:

I'm involved in several clubs and communities like Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
I want to learn Brazilian Jiu Jitsu .
My karate teacher knows it. He's a scary bastard though.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6763|Toronto, ON

vqsnapp wrote:

Must have been a standing guillotine choke, shoulda got the hooks in and wrapped your legs around him.
Yeah, it was standing.  I tried to wrap my legs aorund him, but he was able to keep standing straight (Because he was so damn strong), then grabbed my crotch and fell backwards and I got owned.
Alpha as fuck.
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6653|Burmecia, Land of the Rain

Nyte wrote:

and I got owned.
and since then.. you've never been owned since..

Nyte learns from his lessons kids.
maybe you should look up to this guy.
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6572|Southampton, UK

I do not understand why people get pissed off with teabagging. I frankly find it hilarious. Teabagging a rotting corpse through a game.. how can you not find that funny?

Last edited by knightnufer (2006-08-12 05:55:10)

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6727

spawnofthemist wrote:

Nyte wrote:

and I got owned.
and since then.. you've never been owned since..

can the kids look up to me?
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6708|Germany

spawnofthemist wrote:

Yeah,you're right.
To be honest,Nyte is my idol.
One of my goals in life was to be the most arrogant and dumbest f*ck on the planet,now that I've met Nyte I've realized that it is impossible to beat him in that categories.

btw,what has all that still to do with BF2?
Maybe we need a new section,something like "Attention Whoring" or "E-penis Contest"....
Dr0pped
+8|6765|Ontario, Canada

spawnofthemist wrote:

For all those who have said "i accept your apology":

Nyte NEVER apologised ANYWHERE.. he was merely stating WHY he does it.
Yeah, and that is why they keep "forgiving' - just to piss him off!

I have only played a couple of rounds against Nyte (Sharqi), swapped some kills, had fun. I can't honestly remember any smart-ass comments  that day. Guess it was an off day.....

Last edited by Dr0pped (2006-08-12 06:15:34)

Deety
Grammar Nazi level 4
+5|6675

Nyte wrote:

=TFF=Omen_NataS wrote:

Dude you’re not really that good, stop alternating your ego. There is one thing in your name that is correct though you definitely a n00b And who care if some douchebag got the award and you didn’t you really should get out more often N00b .

You should have called yourself douchebag sniper stupid pirate
Roflmao *gg*
Award?  What award?

GTFO.

Nyte wrote:

I was even nominated in my neighbourhood for "Good Samaritan Award", but then some old douchebag got it because he was about to die of cancer (So I'll have to wait next year).

Some guys wrote:

I love Nyte

Some guys wrote:

I hate Nyte
Time for bed methinks.
ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE
oh hai :D
+156|6662|The Netherlands
i'm sixteen and acting like ten can i have a cookie now?
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6548|Search Whore killing fields
who the fucks nyte
ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE
oh hai :D
+156|6662|The Netherlands

DirtyMexican wrote:

who the fucks nyte
just a canadian who says hes like 22 pff

I LIKE CHEESE
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6773

DirtyMexican wrote:

who the fucks nyte
A God amongst internet bunny snipers.  WHere have you been?
Poncho
and I'm not a raincoat...
+91|6718|NL
Thank god for Internet!
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6653|Burmecia, Land of the Rain

Deety wrote:

Time for bed methinks.
no.. its just Nyte time.

Deety
Grammar Nazi level 4
+5|6675

spawnofthemist wrote:

no.. its just Nyte time.

I would like to apologise to everyone reading for enabling such deviant behaviour.
jrockyourdome
Banned
+10|6624|yourmomshouse
YEA I Thought the sniper rifle was what they called a noob tube. Your stats are great but counter strike people HACK likes it the only way to play. Never trust a guys stats that bost about ownage on C/S. Great you have a 40% overall acc. I bet its because you never used half your wepons. But sniper is a good kit for when I want to eat while playing or smoke . You know lay in a bush sit around dodge cartillery. target practice on fools. O and owned is kinda old how about i shot you now wait 15 sec . Come buy the FAF server so I can own you with a PKM and, kick you when you type dumb shit on screen to ruin peoples good time. Your a funny guy keep sniping and, Grow up not every kid bought this game to listen to some ati chump . O and i'm 31 so Your not offending me just letting the kids know THE ENEMY, ITS YOU.
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6763|Toronto, ON
Half my weapons?  I've used all the weapons more than almost everyone that posted in this thread except for Support Machine Gun and Carbines.

I would go to the FAF server, but the last time I went there I got kicked for "smacktardedness" (41-4 on Mashtuur.  And spawn hammering your last base with a vodnik.).

And why the hell would you think I lay in a bush.  I'm not your average sniper.  You haven't seen me play have you (Or my videos for that matter)?

Last edited by Nyte (2006-08-15 08:43:50)

Alpha as fuck.
Defiance
+438|6682

Nyte wrote:

Half my weapons?  I've used all the weapons more than almost everyone that posted in this thread except for Support Machine Gun and Carbines.

I would go to the FAF server, but the last time I went there I got kicked for "smacktardedness" (41-4 on Mashtuur.  And spawn hammering your last base with a vodnik.).

And why the hell would you think I lay in a bush.  I'm not your average sniper.  You haven't seen me play have you (Or my videos for that matter)?
Here it goes...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard