+2,785|6784

stryyker wrote:

Tucker Carlson
God Yes.  That little twit.
Bucephale
+5|6671|yes, Canada

The#1Spot wrote:

gay people....
There making america look bad and other countires.
Just wondering, how the hell did you get those 31 Karma's? ( 3wives, 5 children,I'm not gay...well i think....or may be...woul'd you like to date me?
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6668
Bush or Clinton
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6778|United States of America

Bucephale wrote:

The#1Spot wrote:

gay people....
Just wondering, how the hell did you get those 31 Karma's? ( 3wives, 5 children,I'm not gay...well i think....or may be...woul'd you like to date me?
I'll date you!
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6784

We have turned the corner and we are now on ghey street.
ShellShock.PwN
+31|6810|Barrie Ontario
17 kthxbye
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6866|Bryan/College Station, TX
Sean Hannity.

Just remove the world of his stupidity.
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6715
oh god..this forum is turing into a gay dating service lol
on another more usless note, my KDR is 123 lol.

Last edited by Superior Mind (2006-08-11 20:57:51)

Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!

kilroy0097 wrote:

Sean Hannity.

How bout allan colmes? We could do without him, or Ted kenedy, or any other  stupid liberal.
bakeshow
B|Unit
+8|6672|Grand ol' Ohio
The guy who raped my ex girlfriend.
JaMDuDe
+69|6800

The#1Spot wrote:

gay people....
Gay people are acting like a shield to keep radical muslims out of america. Whens the last time you saw a radical muslim and an openly gay dude sitting next to eachother? I say we place large amounts of gay people at key points along the american coast so when terrorists try to fly over they turn around or commit suicide because they cant take the gayness.

Id kill off chuck norris.
ShellShock.PwN
+31|6810|Barrie Ontario

Superior Mind wrote:

oh god..this forum is turing into a gay dating service lol
on another more usless note, my KDR is 123 lol.
Nice.
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!

bakeshow wrote:

The guy who raped my ex girlfriend.
Good idea.
topthrill05
+125|6601|Rochester NY USA
Because killing gays is cool. You are just un-open minded 14 year olds, Grow up a little. FYI I am Catholic.

I would have to say............ No one. Because someone just as bad will come in, there isn't a point to it.
SoC./Omega
+122|6564|Omaha, Nebraska!

Miller wrote:

kilroy0097 wrote:

Sean Hannity.

How bout allan colmes? We could do without him, or Ted kenedy, or any other  stupid liberal.
Liberals dont ever know what they are talking about. NO OFFENSE!

Last edited by SoC./Omega (2006-08-11 21:03:35)

tvmissleman
The Cereal Killer
+201|6681| United States of America

usmarine2005 wrote:

We have turned the corner and we are now on ghey street.
QFE
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!

SoC./Omega wrote:

Miller wrote:

kilroy0097 wrote:

Sean Hannity.

Liberals dont ever know what they are talking about. NO AFFENSE!
Did you spell offense wrong purposefully?
defaultPlayerBF2MCSF
+4|6506|Pennsylvania, U.S.
There's this one guy school who stalks me and tries to be close to me as he possibly can. In my opinion he is the most annoying and obnoxious person on the face of the Earth (not to mention I think he's gay). Everyone in class makes fun of him and he deserves it after all because he brings it upon himself. So if I had to kill anyone in the world it would definitely be him without a doubt, and I've never hated someone so much before until I met him, oh how I regret that day...

Last edited by defaultPlayerBF2MCSF (2006-08-11 21:08:25)

Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!

defaultPlayerBF2MCSF wrote:

There's this one guy school who stalks me and tries to be close to me as he possibly can. In my opinion he is the most annoying and obnoxious person on the face of the Earth (not to mention I think he's gay). Everyone in class makes fun of him and he deserves it afterall because he brings it upon himself. So if I had to kill anyone in the world it would definitely be him without a doubt, and I've never hated someone so much before until I met him, oh how I regret that day...
I regret today because I met you. And can you try to hook me up with the gay guy? We are turning the ghey corner after all.
SoC./Omega
+122|6564|Omaha, Nebraska!

Miller wrote:

SoC./Omega wrote:

Miller wrote:

Liberals dont ever know what they are talking about. NO AFFENSE!
Did you spell offense wrong purposefully?
sorry, didnt mean to put an A where the O is suppoesed to be, ty for noticing. i was never good at spelling.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6784

There's this one guy school who stalks me and tries to be close to me as he possibly can. In my opinion he is the most annoying and obnoxious person on the face of the Earth (not to mention I think he's gay). Everyone in class makes fun of him and he deserves it afterall because he brings it upon himself. So if I had to kill anyone in the world it would definitely be him without a doubt, and I've never hated someone so much before until I met him, oh how I regret that day...
From the sound of it, he will be killing some of you soon considering the recent history of hich school shootings.
Ikarti
Banned - for ever.
+231|6732|Wilmington, DE, US
Remember Americans, if you type any names that have the initials GB, CR, DR, DC, or anything along those lines, you may win a trip to beautiful Guantanamo Bay!
defaultPlayerBF2MCSF
+4|6506|Pennsylvania, U.S.

Miller wrote:

I regret today because I met you. And can you try to hook me up with the gay guy? We are turning the ghey corner after all.
As long as it'll keep him away from me I'll do just about anything to get relief.
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!

Miller wrote:

As long as it'll keep him away from me I'll do just about anything to get relief.
Yay, my first date in 14 years!
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
Wow complete thread derailment, I'm good!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard