Reject_Wolf
Former Karkand Addict
+32|6581|Windsor, Ontario, Canada
Why couldn't they interview someone good like BushViper?
d3v1ldr1v3r13
Satan's disciple on Earth.
+160|6683|Hell's prison

gameaddict wrote:

d3v1ldr1v3r13 wrote:

jord wrote:

Ahh but what you fail to realize is he is older than you.

He's retired!!!!Woo twilight years down the drain!
Touche'
ok ok but who says he has all that i mean if you dont have all that are you immediately a nerd??
Not at all.  People have different things to do, and if you have nothing to do...well im sure you gentlemen/ladies can finish that sentence.
INCSOC
Member since 1984
+113|6677|Denver, CO
CT: So VeNg3nCe^ ... how did you exploit the game to take a helicopter higher than 1,000,000 meters
ATC
+58|6742|...

stryyker wrote:

firestorm = lose

i want them to interview NITRO
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6576|Florida
FireStorm: I play almost every day. During my down time I average 7-12 hours a day and a few 20-27 hour via lan games. My normal play is around 4-6 hours per day.

- Dude needs to get a life and do something else really.  I would like to play that amount of time a day, but I have responsibilities such as work, school, and a g/f.  Its unhealthy to be in front of the PC doing this all the effing time.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6491|N. Ireland
BushViper would be the most exciting. He is has absolutely everything, and in gold too! Except armor. Damn 400 hours ;P
Fat guy in speedos
Banned
+5|6467
NASTIE_BUTLER The glitcher ?
1NfE5T
I'll sleep when i'm dead
+11|6715|Houston,Texas
Yea screw this lil TK'ing homo FIRESTORM!!!!!  I played one day on his server and dude kept tk'ing me sayin i was taking all his revives. What a sore loser!!!!  SS to prove what a tk'ing homo he is!

http://houstongraffiti.com/upload/files/2/screen002.png
Fat guy in speedos
Banned
+5|6467

1NfE5T wrote:

Yea screw this lil TK'ing homo FIRESTORM!!!!!  I played one day on his server and dude kept tk'ing me sayin i was taking all his revives. What a sore loser!!!!  SS to prove what a tk'ing homo he is!

He's on this forum you can tell him that in private message
1NfE5T
I'll sleep when i'm dead
+11|6715|Houston,Texas

d3v1ldr1v3r13 wrote:

I think him, with some of us older, with jobs, family and kids maybe.  Logging that many hours a day, even on a weekend is completely out of the question.  First our wives own our dicks, our kids and wives own our wallet, and our ass belongs to our jobs....whos more nerd?
OMG thank you for that post!! TY finally someone with the same mind set as me. TY again !
1NfE5T
I'll sleep when i'm dead
+11|6715|Houston,Texas

Fat guy in speedos wrote:

1NfE5T wrote:

Well if he's on this forum, HE should read a post about himself right or wrong. PS i can post what a want, i can careless what folks have to say about it.
TheDoctor
The Original BF2 Timelord
+51|6531|Australia

INCSOC wrote:

CT: Sorry about that reset a while back...
hahahah +1.
Fat guy in speedos
Banned
+5|6467

1NfE5T wrote:

Fat guy in speedos wrote:

1NfE5T wrote:

Well if he's on this forum, HE should read a post about himself right or wrong. PS i can post what a want, i can careless what folks have to say about it.
I don't care don't get upset I just mentioned he's on this forum
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6547|UK

Should interview volx I wonder how far they would get before he started mashing his macro key
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6759

Who the feck is Volx and why is there a thread about him, and why is Firestorm being interviewed?

Last edited by usmarine2005 (2006-08-11 15:52:19)

TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6618|Mhz

CT: Having put so much time into the game, what are some special techniques and tips that you can share for new players and others who want to improve their game.

FireStorm: The best tip I can give a new player is idle as commander and get free points.
Doktorbob
+26|6485
Yeah, there are better players out there can play all maps and al kits!  Why not interview players!

Firestorm?  WHo the hell cares!

FAIL
pX|SithLord
+22|6723|Germany

{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank wrote:

FireStorm: I play almost every day. During my down time I average 7-12 hours a day and a few 20-27 hour via lan games. My normal play is around 4-6 hours per day.

- Dude needs to get a life and do something else really.  I would like to play that amount of time a day, but I have responsibilities such as work, school, and a g/f.  Its unhealthy to be in front of the PC doing this all the effing time.
very true... that amount of time spent on bf2 per day is absolutely sick...

but i wonder why the interviewed someone they accused of something worth reseting his stats, at least for a while ^^

i would have chosen someone who is a general (snofru for example) and who doesn't spend that much time playing commander oO
gameaddict
+35|6678|let op drempels

INCSOC wrote:

gameaddict wrote:

wow firestorm is nerd this ah firestorm cries when he got reset dudes you are talking about HIS game hours and stuff who is more nerd??
whoa... i get dumber just reading this

I THINK you meant this:

WOW.  "Firestorm is nerd," this.... "Ahhh Firestorm cries when he got reset," that... Dudes... you are talking about HIS game hours and stuff... Who is more nerd?? I am not... but I AM so manly even my sentances don't have periods

or maybe....

Wow Firestorm is nerd.... This ah Firestorm... *cries* ... When HE got reset Dudes.... You are talking about HIS.... game hours and STUFF... who is more??? nerd??
wow sorry didn't know i was taking a exam english 
and if you got dumber by reading  my sentences(and not ''sentances'' like you said if we are so precise on the grammar) i'm amazed that you could still type such long words.

Last edited by gameaddict (2006-08-11 19:27:37)

OpsChief
+101|6674|Southern California
Nice hoax lol

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard