Irish.r3
+15|6506|Los Angeles, CA United States
I want to work at nvidia or ATI as well. Im just not sure where to get started, what the requirments are for specific positions, nor the actual positions themselves

I love PC gameing and always have and working at a company like nvidia or ATI (known as AMD now I suppose) will only broaden my gameing.

You know of any websites that I may be able to get a listing os possible jobs with AMD or anything alike.
I just turned 18 college isnt exactly in my line of sight as I dont have much $ and I didnt pay mich attention to school, to busy playing games and skipping HW. I certainly regret that now

"It pains me to see people respond with racist insults just because I say "Owned, 1 ticket down.".....That pretty much sums up the maturity level of many BF players.

Last edited by Irish.r3 (2006-08-11 11:12:30)

Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6764|Toronto, ON

ﻍﻏﺱﺖﻇﻸﮚ wrote:

Nyte wrote:

I'm involved in several clubs and communities like Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Beach Volleyball charities, Curling club, Airsofting,
Quite the homo hobbies you have there. There must be some dope beaches out there in Ontario... curling? yeah contact sports must be difficult for an emactiated fruit ..safe to assume thats why you chose jiu jistsu. oh and go buy a real gun.

Nyte wrote:

I started this "piss off, egotistical persona
Because you have no balls in real life. So you get a hard on being anoying and irritating over the internet... impressive...

Nyte wrote:

I kept my mouth shut in the first 2-3 months gauging the game and all the quirks, and when I felt I finally mastered it, I opened my mouth.  It's like a drug to see so many people get riled up over virtual words.
Ah proof that you arent "acting" egotisitical you think youre the "master".. bad news tho kid you and your stats suck ass.

GL with you going around "Acting" like a queer everywhere you go.. apparently it entertains you. Youre "famous" only on this website for acting like a douchebag. I'd say youve achieved your ambitious goal to be an internet faggot.
Got Jealous?
Alpha as fuck.
Babo0n8
+0|6854
how long u been doing jiu jitsu
and do u like mma
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6774

ﻍﻏﺱﺖﻇﻸﮚ wrote:

Nyte wrote:

I'm involved in several clubs and communities like Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Beach Volleyball charities, Curling club, Airsofting,
Quite the homo hobbies you have there. There must be some dope beaches out there in Ontario... curling? yeah contact sports must be difficult for an emactiated fruit ..safe to assume thats why you chose jiu jistsu. oh and go buy a real gun.

Nyte wrote:

Because you have no balls in real life. So you get a hard on being anoying and irritating over the internet... impressive...

Nyte wrote:

I kept my mouth shut in the first 2-3 months gauging the game and all the quirks, and when I felt I finally mastered it, I opened my mouth.  It's like a drug to see so many people get riled up over virtual words.
Ah proof that you arent "acting" egotisitical you think youre the "master".. bad news tho kid you and your stats suck ass.

GL with you going around "Acting" like a queer everywhere you go.. apparently it entertains you. Youre "famous" only on this website for acting like a douchebag. I'd say youve achieved your ambitious goal to be an internet faggot.
LOL.   Very nice.  +1
Irish.r3

usmarine2005 wrote:

ﻍﻏﺱﺖﻇﻸﮚ wrote:

Nyte wrote:

Nyte wrote:

Nyte wrote:

LOL.   Very nice.  +1
See your doing just what nyte said. He says something as simple as owned, 1 ticket down, and suddently his mothers a whore and he sucks dick. He was only shareing who he is and what he does and all of sudden hes a queer and he has homo hobbies. Will you guys grow the fuck up. Nyte enjoys the game and enjoys being cocky, but he does it with a few simple words and he doesnt have to swear like there no tommorow.

I agree with Nyte, its a ton of fun pissing off players in BF2. Because me and him both know that none of you guys have the maturity level to give a decent come back and instead you curse us and call our mothers whores which tio be honest i find hilarious and I want to make you eve more pissed off.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6774

^^ Oh, our bad.  Everybody bow to you two for being so mature that you intentionally piss people off for fun......because that just screams maturity. ^^
Sheep of War
+40|6655
I will say, in your favor, that you actually do keep your mouth shut when you are getting owned. Medic vs Sniper match comes to mind.
Irish.r3

usmarine2005 wrote:

^^ Oh, our bad.  Everybody bow to you two for being so mature that you intentionally piss people off for fun......because that just screams maturity. ^^
lol you need to understand people who game have 2 personalities. A internet or "e-personaility" and a real life personality. The e-personality for me is being a jerk in games but doing it a level where I still hold a sense of maturity meaning not saying "your mothers a whore you **** sucking faggot, butrn in hell", like many of you say. I just give whitty comments to get into your head such AS NYTE, but i say things like "Gonna get u a nice shiny purple heart by the time the rounds over". And I know it pisses em off. Its just fun gtting into people heads. It adds a extra little something to the game.

Then I have my real life personality, which I hold a job down and maintain a high level of maturity.

Nyte wrote:

Got Jealous?
of what? my stats are way better than yours on everything..
however i dont go around telling everyone or thinking that matters or someone should give a shit
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6764|Toronto, ON

Babo0n8 wrote:

and do u like mma
4 years.  Of course I like MMA.  Antonio Rodrigio Noguiera FTW.

It's amazing that a person of my size (152 lbs) can submit a 190 lb high school football player (He just wouldn't shut up about how stupid martial arts is, so I proved him wrong when he tried to tackle me down, I put him in a reverse armbar in like 30 seconds.  It was for fun of course, but he doesn't make fun of martial arts anymore).

But I do admit I tend to lose alot to Greco-Roman style wrestlers who weigh more than 200 lbs.  I just can't compete with raw brute strength combined with throwing skills, they'll just toss you around like ragdolls.

I suffered a concussion once because this 221 lb Greco-Roman wrestler performed a suplex on me while I had him in a guillotine choke.  Due to the nature of my position, my head got sandwiched between the mat and his muscular back efffectively crushing my face.

(For the people that don't know, a guillotine choke is when you have your arms wrapped around the opponents neck while his head is pointed towards your stomach, you then press your chest down onto his neck to bend his chin as close as possible to his chest.  It backfired on me when he grabbed my crotch and flipped me over, therefore his back landed on my head, 221 lbs worth of "back" I may say).

I can easily take on those black belt Tae Kwon Do, Kyoukushin, Muay Thai, Street style, Karate, Kung fu master, Shaolin, 12 Cranes, Monkey Fist, Cow Bell, Sweet and Sour Chicken Ball etc etc.
Alpha as fuck.
Tehme4
+5|6571
This might be a bit random as I have only read the first page but I would just like to say, I really like your videos Nyte, they give me inspiration to go play BF2. I just wish I could be that good, well maybe I could, if my computer ran BF2 like yours does

A boy can dream...

Oh and I'm not trying to suck up, I just like your vids.
Not
Great success!
+216|6589|Chandler, AZ

usmarine2005 wrote:

The same way trolling forums does.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6774

Not wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

The same way trolling forums does.
Huh?
trolling is dork talk for posting inflammatory stuff
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6774

ﻍﻏﺱﺖﻇﻸﮚ wrote:

Didn't think I was being that inflammatory, I wasn't the one calling everyone who plays the game immature except me or Nyte.  Whatever, suck my crank Not for being a "troll" also.
you were just calling it like you see it
sometimes the truth is offensive
Simon
basically
+838|6670|UK

ﻍﻏﺱﺖﻇﻸﮚ wrote:

Nyte wrote:

Got Jealous?
however i dont go around telling everyone or thinking that matters or someone should give a shit
Can we see these oh great and mighty stats then.. ?
jord
+2,382|6690|The North, beyond the wall.

Simon wrote:

ﻍﻏﺱﺖﻇﻸﮚ wrote:

Nyte wrote:

Got Jealous?
Can we see these oh great and mighty stats then.. ?
Sure,just as soon as you sort my AOL out.

Actually if you could message me tomorow that would be great,i'm off to watch Tv.
Shogun.Babalu
+2|6481

Nyte wrote:

Babo0n8 wrote:

and do u like mma
4 years.  Of course I like MMA.  Antonio Rodrigio Noguiera FTW.

It's amazing that a person of my size (152 lbs) can submit a 190 lb high school football player (He just wouldn't shut up about how stupid martial arts is, so I proved him wrong when he tried to tackle me down, I put him in a reverse armbar in like 30 seconds.  It was for fun of course, but he doesn't make fun of martial arts anymore).

But I do admit I tend to lose alot to Greco-Roman style wrestlers who weigh more than 200 lbs.  I just can't compete with raw brute strength combined with throwing skills, they'll just toss you around like ragdolls.

I suffered a concussion once because this 221 lb Greco-Roman wrestler performed a suplex on me while I had him in a guillotine choke.  Due to the nature of my position, my head got sandwiched between the mat and his muscular back efffectively crushing my face.

(For the people that don't know, a guillotine choke is when you have your arms wrapped around the opponents neck while his head is pointed towards your stomach, you then press your chest down onto his neck to bend his chin as close as possible to his chest.  It backfired on me when he grabbed my crotch and flipped me over, therefore his back landed on my head, 221 lbs worth of "back" I may say).

I can easily take on those black belt Tae Kwon Do, Kyoukushin, Muay Thai, Street style, Karate, Kung fu master, Shaolin, 12 Cranes, Monkey Fist, Cow Bell, Sweet and Sour Chicken Ball etc etc.
good stuff
yeah the Nogueira brothers are dam good, btt and chute boxe have produced some of the best mma fighters
Shogun and Babalu are my favorites , jiu jitsu and muay thai mixed together is just perfect
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6764|Toronto, ON
Yeah, I would really like to learn Muay Thai.  But it's too late for me to start, I don't have my leg muscles flexed (had to start at an early age).

I can always try to learn chute box like Wandy (ie. Kickboxing without kicking), but I would have to do ALOT of heavy strength training (My current regiment is endurance mixed with medium strength training).
Alpha as fuck.
Not
Great success!
+216|6589|Chandler, AZ

usmarine2005 wrote:

ﻍﻏﺱﺖﻇﻸﮚ wrote:

Didn't think I was being that inflammatory, I wasn't the one calling everyone who plays the game immature except me or Nyte.  Whatever, suck my crank Not for being a "troll" also.
End demonstration. Thank you.
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6764|Toronto, ON
For the record, I have never "trolled" ever.  I just talk the talk and walk the walk (as opposed to others who just talk the talk but fall when they walk).
Alpha as fuck.
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6654|Burmecia, Land of the Rain
trolls? has this turned into a fucking World of Gaycraft forum?
no.

usmarine2005 owns you.

bye.
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6764|Toronto, ON

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

I still hate you.
But I like YOU.
Alpha as fuck.
vqsnapp
+5|6671
Must have been a standing guillotine choke, shoulda got the hooks in and wrapped your legs around him.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard