Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6726

bravoftw wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

to indian

stop the hackers first, then the padders
That is Punkbuster's job.
he can at least wipe them first, make the ROE report glitchers and hackers first
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
BFROE|IndianScout
+41|6522
great thread, love the indian pic, I saved it..

far as the glitchers I talked to John from DICE the other day and he said the glitching has been addressed..

back to playing..

have fun..
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6631|Gold coast, Aus.
I don't think the ROE is doing what it is meant to.....

I get tked for jets on the rare occasions I get them.

I see plenty of people stats padding

And many other things that are against the ROE. I didn't even know a ROE existed until a little while ago. It should be made more accesible. Maybe put it in the community tab in BF2.

Anyway congrats on getting to play once in awhile. It owuld be a great idea to play a game that you had so much to do with.
Defiance
+438|6681

gene_pool wrote:

That's not in the ROE, though it's a shitheaded thing to do.

Last edited by Defiance (2006-08-10 23:53:19)

gene_pool
Banned
+519|6631|Gold coast, Aus.

Defiance wrote:

gene_pool wrote:

O.o

I thought it was. But I haven't read it. Like I know many other people haven't.
Defiance
+438|6681

gene_pool wrote:

Defiance wrote:

gene_pool wrote:

O.o

I thought it was. But I haven't read it. Like I know many other people haven't.
It would be very beneficial to read it It's one thing not to know about it, it's another to know about it and not bother paying attention to it.

http://www.bfroe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=171
dan500
+57|6857
Very Nice Bro !

BFROE|IndianScout wrote:

we are involved with several up coming games also...
There gonna love it
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6743|Oslo, Norway
https://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n201/w1lhelm/indianscout_copy.gif
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6742|St. Andrews / Oslo

WilhelmSissener wrote:

LOL!
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6743|Oslo, Norway
omg, high-points server! *reports*
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6578|Mountains of NC

https://tinypic.com/24dfrdi.jpg
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6540|Boston, MA
Are we supposed to feel proud of this guy because he can get a decent score on Karkand?
l41e
+677|6658

FrankieSpankie3388 wrote:

Are we supposed to feel proud of this guy because he can get a decent score on Karkand?
No. We're supposed to endlessly spam poor insults at him to feel 1337.
OliTz
+12|6390
And we care because?
Your no different than any other player, your not special enough to have your own thread, sorry buddy.
The only diffrence between you & I is your an asskissing EA groupie that most BF2 players dont like, not to mention you waste half your time fidning stat padders and reporting in your finding to who ever it is you report to.

Bf2 would be no different without your little BF2ROE crap. I hope you dont think your actually making a difference because your really not. Nobodys afraid of Bf2ROE, and nobody ever mentions it. Plus your Bf2ROE system is flawed, you probably already know this but i'll say it anyhow, alot of the reports you get are simply players not happy because they got owned by a specific guy, so they report them.

I know really good players who i've played with who were reset due to your little ROE BS. yet the real hackers and cheater remain at large, im sure some have been caught, but its the inocent players that end up getting there stats erased.

So tell me, what do you get out of doing this ROE crap? A bigger e-penis because you cracked a cheater and exploited him? DO you talk to your friends about how you found the exploiter and handed him a e-asswooping?

I bet there all really impressed, so play the game and stop trying to be the e-police because you may think your helping, but your Bf2ROE is only hurting BF2, innocent players getting stats wiped, and innocent players being reported.

Attention hungry are we scout?

Last edited by OliTz (2006-11-11 13:01:45)

Hyper
Banned
+154|6761

OliTz wrote:

And we care because?
Your no different than any other player, your not special enough to have your own thread, sorry buddy.
The only diffrence between you & I is your an asskissing EA groupie that most BF2 players dont like, not to mention you waste half your time fidning stat padders and reporting in your finding to who ever it is you report to.

Bf2 would be no different without your little BF2ROE crap. I hope you dont think your actually making a difference because your really not. Nobodys afraid of Bf2ROE, and nobody ever mentions it. Plus your Bf2ROE system is flawed, you probably already know this but i'll say it anyhow, alot of the reports you get are simply players not happy because they got owned by a specific guy, so they report them.

I know really good players who i've played with who were reset due to your little ROE BS. yet the real hackers and cheater remain at large, im sure some have been caught, but its the inocent players that end up getting there stats erased.

So tell me, what do you get out of doing this ROE crap? A bigger e-penis because you cracked a cheater and exploited him? DO you talk to your friends about how you found the exploiter and handed him a e-asswooping?

I bet there all really impressed, so play the game and stop trying to be the e-police because you may think your helping, but your Bf2ROE is only hurting BF2, innocent players getting stats wiped, and innocent players being reported.
lol
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6640|Washington, DC

BF2S - Challenge Everything (especially some user's minds!)
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6819|Marathon, Florida Keys

OliTz wrote:

And we care because?

/win
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
OliTz
+12|6390

TF501|Slee wrote:

EntertaineR_06 wrote:

tehz wrote:

2142 and crysis?
I fricking well hope not
You said it.  It's too bad people believe they need to 'even the playing field' by creating a laundry list of artificial rules just because others have perfected their playing style within the coding of the game - or, dare I say it, taken full advantage of the intended methods of play. 

Oh well, there will always be those who aren't satisfied with people playing the game as it was written.

If only the self-appointed playing style police would spend their time doing things to fix problems in the game that plague us all, I figure it would be time better spent.  (ie helping to find and fix the crashing problems, game glitches, etc)
Smartest post ive ever seen Slee.
Funny how Scout didnt respond to this/
Jemme101
M24 Abuser
+99|6511|Valley of the Dragons
Scout and his cronies are a bunch of douches, as recent history has proven again with that {Sn][per} group server.

Good post by OliTz, +1 to you m8
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6576|England

OliTz wrote:

And we care because?

Well said

WilhelmSissener wrote:

LMAO!

Last edited by Snake (2006-11-11 15:36:08)

dont_be_ss
+312|6604|selby, n. yorkshire, UK

Jemme101 wrote:

Scout and his cronies are a bunch of douches, as recent history has proven again with that {Sn][per} group server.

Good post by OliTz, +1 to you m8
isnt it ranked anymore?
Master*
Banned
+416|6505|United States
24/7 karkand 99 rounds, how cliche is that?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard