Sgt.Battosai
+1|6764
Hi!
Well I've got a problem with the new pacth v1.12. Well I installed the patch, but when I'm playing online I realize that the game is not so"fast" than before, and i don't know why I've noticed that the game is slower than before i installed the patch and now I cannot play as well as before installing the patch.
I've tried playing in other servers and I have the same problem, I think it could be the graphics but I installed also the new drivers and it didn't make anything
Does anyone know what happen??Is my net conexion or is the game??

thanks!!
https://bf2s.com/player/43511584/sig.png
https://bf2s.com/player/43511584/sig5.png
https://bf2s.com/player/43511584/awards.jpg
Sgt.Battosai
+1|6764
Hey,I see that you at least read my post, thanks!! But none has my same problem??
Koffie
+6|6761|Amsterdam
Yes i got the same, couldn't play anymore cause i had lag in every server,before teh patch not.I play at 1024x768@75Hz, and now i changed it to 800x600@75Hz, and its working fine again.I emailed EA about this if they gonna fix this
Sgt.Battosai
+1|6764
Ok, I'll try to change the resolution too. Later I post if it works or not.

THAnKS!
Sgt.Battosai
+1|6764

Sgt.Battosai wrote:

Ok, I'll try to change the resolution too. Later I post if it works or not.

THAnKS!
I've changed the resolution and I seems that works! It's a provisional solution but it works.
Hey Koffie , has EA replied you yet?

Thanks again!
Koffie
+6|6761|Amsterdam
No they didn't but it's sunday so they are probably sitting home.I think i will get one from them tomorrow.
But this problem shouldn't occur ofcourse when you could play normally before the patch, so there will come a fix probably one day

Last edited by Koffie (2005-11-27 09:40:12)

Omitson
+0|6765|Amsterdam
I got the exact same problem but changing my resolution is not the solution, since I'm already using the lowest one
Chard_Wreck
+0|6768
I've ran into video problems also with the last patch. Haven't noticed any slowdown but I do get weird rendering glitches, parts of the terrain black out for a split second and strange stuff like that. My brother cant even play multiplayer since the last patch, the map starts to load and then hangs. Works fine on single player tho.
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6882|San Francisco

Chard_Wreck wrote:

I've ran into video problems also with the last patch. Haven't noticed any slowdown but I do get weird rendering glitches, parts of the terrain black out for a split second and strange stuff like that. My brother cant even play multiplayer since the last patch, the map starts to load and then hangs. Works fine on single player tho.
The blacking out terrain texture is fixed by changing the terrain setting up to medium instead of low.
oberst_enzian
+234|6777|melb.au
Since the patch, i've been getting CTD's happening all the time. It used to be once every 2-3 days, now its every day (three times in one day yesterday!)
not happy...
smefeman
+0|6784
i was running at 1600X1200 on all medium on my system, but after the patch i had to move 2 settings down to low.  i ahve your same problem dude
Sgt.Battosai
+1|6764
Well i see at least I'm not the only whose computer slowdown... I'm sure it's a problem of patch optimization, but what i don't understand is how they haven't noticed of that. Rigth now, we  must wait to the reply of EA to Koffie(if they reply ))

Last edited by Sgt.Battosai (2005-11-27 15:13:36)

Kold97
+0|6761
I am having the same issues as you all, except that I am running at the lowest on all graphic options.  I was at the lowest res too so I unfortunately cannot lower anything to help it I too have emailed EAGames and am waiting a response.
Sgt.Battosai
+1|6764
Hey gusy has EA replied yet to yours mails?? I said because if they don't reply you I'll send a mail too.

Thanks!
fire_storm
+1|6761
Got the same problem use to be able to run everything on high and know I can't maps are laggy.

Last edited by fire_storm (2005-11-28 15:05:48)

Ryan
+1,230|6878|Alberta, Canada

mines the same, even playing singleplayer its slow... maybe EA will make a Hotfix for the new patch and it will fix the crashes and lagging gameplay
thinner44
+1|6844
Same problem. I had to turn everything down to medium, AA off and res from *1024x768@75Hz to 800x600@75Hz... and still at times get odd lag. Pre patch, everything on high, AA x4 and res up *. . I know there's a higher demand on graphics for the new maps, but I don't think it should have affected the core game. Lots of people are pretty unhappy about this.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard