JohnTx12
Stand still I need to shoot you
+44|6523|Plano,Texas
In your stats you have a favorite victim and then more victims. How do you get more victims?
jord
+2,382|6684|The North, beyond the wall.
They need to view their stats on this website.

So kill someone 10 times and give them the link to here..
SiMSaM16
+48|6700|United States of America
kill people, lots of people
Buckles
Cheeky Keen
+329|6562|Kent, UK
go to BF2Player.com
and look at your fave victims list, it'll probably show a few more then BF2s. Take note of their names or PIDs and look them up here, then they'll be added to your list on BF2s.
to get more, just kill people lots of times in a round
-=CB=-krazykarl
not always PWD, but usually.
+95|6542|Carlsbad, CA, USA

jord wrote:

They need to view their stats on this website.

So kill someone 10 times and give them the link to here..
or just view them yourself, i did it last night to ocferno1.

Last edited by -=CB=-krazykarl (2006-08-07 10:46:36)

JohnTx12
Stand still I need to shoot you
+44|6523|Plano,Texas
i dont get i have to look at there stats?
-TL-
Srs lurker
+25|6499|Oklahoma City
You get more victims by making yourself their worst enemy, but they need to have their stats in the BF2s system for them to show up on your list.
mgjunner
Banned
+11|6540

JohnTx12 wrote:

i dont get i have to look at there stats?
the stats dont update automatically. Someone, anyone, must look at the stats for an update to occur and for them to be added to your victim list.
-Gunsmoke-
+165|6641|South Jersey
Wow, it appears no one knows for sure the answer to the fav. victims list. 

My theory is to kill someone 2 or more times IN A ROW IN ONE ROUND.
HaywoodJablowme
Baltimore Blowfish
+46|6586
I'd like to know exactly how all that works.  I had one guy on my list for a long time, now he's gone.  Weird.

Also, how do some of these shmoes have like 20 victims or more?  KP servers, jet whoring or what?  From what I gather, you have to kill someone repeatedly in a row before someone else kills them or you die.  Anyone shed any light on this?
LT.Victim
+1,175|6569|British Columbia, Canada
You get a Victim when you are that person Worst Enemy.. AKA - You killed that person in a round more then anyone in BF2. Its not hard to get alot of Victims Just by Playing..

They will show up on your Victims list if their Stats are Searched on BF2s.com

To see if they have been, go to BF2player.com which has a list of ALL of your Victims, search or not.

Get it, good..
HaywoodJablowme
Baltimore Blowfish
+46|6586

LT.Victim wrote:

You get a Victim when you are that person Worst Enemy.. AKA - You killed that person in a round more then anyone in BF2. Its not hard to get alot of Victims Just by Playing..

To see if they have been, go to BF2player.com which has a list of ALL of your Victims, search or not.

Get it, good..
No, you just restated everything the previous posters did.  I'd like to know exactly how it works (how many times you have to kill a person, in a row, before other people kill him, before you die, what...)

Because I know I killed some guy 5 times in a row while he was afk, and he doesn't show on my victims list.  My lowest victim is 3 times, and his worst enemy is 4 times.  So what you said is not right. 

Get it, good..
Foxhoundmgw
Man of Moebius Morals
+71|6587|Nottingham, UK

HaywoodJablowme wrote:

LT.Victim wrote:

Get it, good..
No, you just restated everything the previous posters did.  I'd like to know exactly how it works (how many times you have to kill a person, in a row, before other people kill him, before you die, what...)

Because I know I killed some guy 5 times in a row while he was afk, and he doesn't show on my victims list.  My lowest victim is 3 times, and his worst enemy is 4 times.  So what you said is not right. 

Get it, good..
There was a time when people who wanted help from other people, didn't act like a cunt to the people trying to help.

Guess those times are gone.
LT.Victim

HaywoodJablowme wrote:

LT.Victim wrote:

Get it, good..

Get it, good..
I STATED EXACTLY HOW YOU GET THEM YOU FUCKING NOOB

KILL THE PERSON MORE THEN ANYONE HAS KILLED THEM IN 1 ROUND AND YOU ARE THERE NEW ENEMY, HOW HARD CAN IT FUCKING BE, PEOPLE THESE DAYS.... HOLY...
TheDoctor
The Original BF2 Timelord
+51|6540|Australia

SiMSaM16 wrote:

kill people, lots of people
HaywoodJablowme
Baltimore Blowfish
+46|6586

^KoB^Buckles wrote:

go to BF2Player.com
and look at your fave victims list, it'll probably show a few more then BF2s. Take note of their names or PIDs and look them up here, then they'll be added to your list on BF2s.
Thanks, that was helpful.

LT.Victim wrote:

Get it, good..
That was not.

Like I said, you just restated what the guy above said.

LT.Victim wrote:

Get it, good..
I don't think that's right, because if you took the time to read my post before whining "noob", that didn't happen. 

HaywoodJablowme wrote:

Get it, good..

Foxhoundmgw wrote:

HaywoodJablowme wrote:

LT.Victim wrote:

Get it, good..

Get it, good..
There was a time when people who wanted help from other people, didn't act like a cunt to the people trying to help.

Is that directed toward me, or him?  Because he's the one who threw out the smartass "Get it, good..."
comment..

I was asking about the specifics or the way you kill them vs. other people killing them, etc.  I'll try not to fly off the handle and yell some noob comment in all caps like a 12 year old girl.  And watch who you call a noob, bub, quite often they're not.
LT.Victim

HaywoodJablowme wrote:

^KoB^Buckles wrote:

go to BF2Player.com

LT.Victim wrote:

Get it, good..
That was not.

LT.Victim wrote:

Get it, good..
I don't think that's right, because if you took the time to read my post before whining "noob", that didn't happen. 

HaywoodJablowme wrote:

Get it, good..

Foxhoundmgw wrote:

HaywoodJablowme wrote:

Get it, good..

Is that directed toward me, or him?  Because he's the one who threw out the smartass "Get it, good..."
comment..

I was asking about the specifics or the way you kill them vs. other people killing them, etc.  I'll try not to fly off the handle and yell some noob comment in all caps like a 12 year old girl.  And watch who you call a noob, bub, quite often they're not.
If you dont know how the Victim and Worst Enemy System works, then you must be a noob..
HaywoodJablowme
Baltimore Blowfish
+46|6586

LT.Victim wrote:

HaywoodJablowme wrote:

^KoB^Buckles wrote:

go to BF2Player.com

LT.Victim wrote:

Get it, good..
That was not.

LT.Victim wrote:

Get it, good..

HaywoodJablowme wrote:

Get it, good..

Foxhoundmgw wrote:

comment..

If you dont know how the Victim and Worst Enemy System works, then you must be a noob..
I guess I am then, with 105K points.  Again, I was asking about specifics.
LT.Victim

HaywoodJablowme wrote:

LT.Victim wrote:

HaywoodJablowme wrote:

^KoB^Buckles wrote:

go to BF2Player.com

LT.Victim wrote:

Get it, good..
That was not.

LT.Victim wrote:

Get it, good..

HaywoodJablowme wrote:

Get it, good..
comment..

I guess I am then, with 105K points.  Again, I was asking about specifics.
I have 105 K points too..

Look, the way it works is, Kill the person more then anyone has before in a round..

As for you killing the Guy 5 times, and his enemy before him was only killed 4 times, i have no clue..

But This is how the system works.. ok.. so dont bitch at me for not being helpful, i explained how it works.. took the time out of my day to help you, and you whine at me.. so please, excuse me for being a "12 year old"...

if you dont believe me in how this system works.. then please, PM a bunch of random ppl on this forum and ask them, or Send a Email to EA Games..
HaywoodJablowme
Baltimore Blowfish
+46|6586
^^^ - Thanks, that actually is helpful.

I don't know about that one guy either, oh well.

Let me rephrase my original question though, say you kill a guy 3 times, someone else kills him, then you kill him 4 more times, but his worst enemy is like 5 times, would that still count as 7 times and go toward your victim list?  Because I've done this a bunch.  I know it's not set in stone or spelled out by EA, just wondering if anyone had some constructive thoughts...
LT.Victim

HaywoodJablowme wrote:

Let me rephrase my original question though, say you kill a guy 3 times, someone else kills him, then you kill him 4 more times, but his worst enemy is like 5 times, would that still count as 7 times and go toward your victim list?  Because I've done this a bunch.  I know it's not set in stone or spelled out by EA, just wondering if anyone had some constructive thoughts...
All the Kills against him in the round go against him for your Favorite Victim, It doesn't have to be a kill streak against him..  So yes it would count as 7 times...

The only thing that might explain why they weren't your Favorite Victim is most likely Because they got Revived..
The death doesn't count, so i'm sure it doesn't count towards him being your Victim.. but i could be wrong on that one..
xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6704

LT.Victim wrote:

HaywoodJablowme wrote:

All the Kills against him in the round go against him for your Favorite Victim, It doesn't have to be a kill streak against him..  So yes it would count as 7 times...

The only thing that might explain why they weren't your Favorite Victim is most likely Because they got Revived..
The death doesn't count, so i'm sure it doesn't count towards him being your Victim.. but i could be wrong on that one..
then how could we figure out statpadders?
LT.Victim

xX[Elangbam]Xx wrote:

LT.Victim wrote:

HaywoodJablowme wrote:

then how could we figure out statpadders?
ah.. good point, i guess it does count if you get revived..
xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6704
Just play to have fun man. I mean I killed DeputySheriffs_Kid 20 times in one round b/c he was idle on arty island. But i lost connection, i should've still gotten the points at the victim but....the server supposedly crashed too i guess b/c when i came back there were only 3 ppl. Same thing happend to another guy
HaywoodJablowme
Baltimore Blowfish
+46|6586

xX[Elangbam]Xx wrote:

Just play to have fun man. I mean I killed DeputySheriffs_Kid 20 times in one round b/c he was idle on arty island. But i lost connection, i should've still gotten the points at the victim but....the server supposedly crashed too i guess b/c when i came back there were only 3 ppl. Same thing happend to another guy
Yeah, I do.  I was playin with my buddy the other night and I killed him at least 8 times in a row, probably 15 times total and I asked him over TS, anybody else killin you besides me?  No..  And he's not on my list.  So who the hell knows how it works.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard