tvmissleman
The Cereal Killer
+201|6658| United States of America

Niekjejeje wrote:

p90 owns all weps
G36E > P90
Brasso
+1,549|6630

For those of you that say the DAO-12 isn't good for urban maps, that's what they make the pistol for.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
ShadowFoX
I Hate Claymores
+109|6531
P90 and MP7 are nearly identical if you compare them.
_PQWeR_AuRoRa_olly
+22|6510|Surrey, United Kingdom
AK-101 BITCHEZZZ and M16!!!
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6653

_PQWeR_AuRoRa_olly wrote:

AK-101 BITCHEZZZ and M16!!!
5k111111zzz!!!!!1111one
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6678|Middle of nowhere
P90 iz teh SHIT!!

DOA sucks ass

JACKHAMMER FTW!
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6493|N. Ireland
P-90 rocks. It is how I got my veteren anti-tank.. just 2 days ago!
AllmightyOz
+50|6486|United States - Ohio
although you say the p-90 owns, i never really see anyone getting killed by it.
SwampDog
+12|6470|Luton, England
The P90 is a great weapon, unfortunately i completely suck as Anti-tank, so don`t use it very often. I never really got to grips with the DAO12, I always found myself to far away from whoever i wanted to shoot, so actually being able to hit someone from further away than spitting distance is a great improvement.
Ryan86th
+14|6502|Ohio

[F2F]Timmyyy wrote:

I have always like the anti-tank kit.   I hate having no defensive or offensive capabilities against tank whores.
The biggest problem is the standard crappy ass SMG that come with it.  The I unlocked the DAO-12 and THOUGHT I had found the ultimate kit.  That shottie rips.    But recently I unlocked the P-90, and now I'm in Anti-tank heaven.  It is awesome up to medium range, and no matter what anyone says, it is quite accurate.  Either that or I'm better than I thought.

I give the P-90 an A+
the p-90 sucks ass, i think you just got lucky and shot people at half health
-r3-anubis
+73|6537|florida
I hate all anti tank smgs because bitches just spray like fuck when they use those fuckin things.
Ether151
Banned
+22|6660
P90 is ok but I prefer the mp5.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6493|N. Ireland
I successfully got about 30 kills from the P-90, even with guys who had just spawned they went down easy.. 3 shots around the head and they are OUT!
Raptor1
+19|6488
i like the Mp5, but i wish it was the silenced version, but the P90 has more ammo so....
[F2F]Timmyyy
+1|6511

Ryan86th wrote:

the p-90 sucks ass, i think you just got lucky and shot people at half health
Well, unless I am only ever  running into players at half health, which is very unlikly, that statement is quite wrong.
batman1029
>_>
+8|6527|Essex, Ontario, Canada

[F2F]Timmyyy wrote:

I have always like the anti-tank kit.   I hate having no defensive or offensive capabilities against tank whores.
The biggest problem is the standard crappy ass SMG that come with it.  The I unlocked the DAO-12 and THOUGHT I had found the ultimate kit.  That shottie rips.    But recently I unlocked the P-90, and now I'm in Anti-tank heaven.  It is awesome up to medium range, and no matter what anyone says, it is quite accurate.  Either that or I'm better than I thought.

I give the P-90 an A+
i agree man, i love that thing

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard