chitlin
Banned
+36|6733
You're an idiot.

I can fly, did it in CFS, choose not too, and I don't need to explain to a child what I do
sry im not an idiot and you dont have any refrnce to how im an idiot ..just a childish statement.. you dont know me an bing the typical internet forum twat you chose to assume im a child when the chances are im much older than you ...

and what medium should i choose to judge your skills on ? merit? ... intent ? sorry genious but your stats are the perfect data to judge your skills on ... and you blow nuts as a pilot not even a 1:1 barely even .5:1 ratio means you suck dick ...

furthermore your assault rifle is .68 and youre overall weapons score is .66 ...thats pretty fucking horrible so dont speak about ground air or anything till you get better.. youre no expert by any exaggeration therfore you opinion is shit ...
DeltaForceWarrior
+1|6735
spoken like a true jet whore ^^^^^
TCSO-BadSnipaDay
Banned
+0|6707
Woot Woot to that man, oo the old days of whoring up wake...."good old days".
chitlin
Banned
+36|6733
1893 kills 384 deaths .. i suppose that could be plane whore but really not my favorite vehicle .. but you also wont see me crying about someone being in a plane when they kill me
Hidden&Aiming
+0|6697|Hannover, Germany
Who said anything against bombing the shit out of the last enemyflag crowded with infantry???
If there wasn't the planes I possibly would have stopped already playing this game.

You can guess, what's my number one vehicle...

https://sig.nsvr.info/vehicles/vehicles_1.jpg
MurrayP
PKM Assasin
+0|6780|USA, IL
lol im dead, to one
aussiepope
+0|6795|darwin australia
i usually lock on to them and wait for them to panic and use their flares before shooting at them then their fairly easy to kill
TheMajorBummer
Have a nice day!
+-4|6796|Netherlands

Sgt.Gh0st wrote:

Apocalypse416 wrote:

There are no Jets in SF.
Thank God..
rgr that!!
A.Drew(G.Drew
+4|6711|Hamilton, Scotland
Man, EA's such a dumbass, i found that serivice ribbon and i was asking the same question, man, u just have 2 point and laugh at that, stupid EA.
https://bf2s.com/player/44964588/sig.png
https://bf2s.com/player/44964588/awards.jpg
McCullough
+7|6809

xferrarixenzox wrote:

I was just asking because in the UBAR, it says Aerial Servce Ribbon  IAR: 15 minutes in a jet
                                                                                                   IAR: 22 Kills in a jet
That IS wierd.
schuff
Exploding Fodder
+0|6749

TrevorP wrote:

Ok there is no use complaining about jets being to strong...Last time I checked they were like that in real life...second you CAN shoot htem down...there is even a guide to using the aa gun properly...
Lollerskates! He used a real life comparison. That is great.  Why are their not nukes in the game? Last I heard they were very useful in real life. It would end all these silly infintry battles! 

Every good pilot knows they are only afraid of other good pilots.  The anti-air is not a concern.
Chanquad
+-1|6759|Sweden
For God sake you damn idiots!!! If you want the Jet ribbon you have to play bf2 with your sf dvd in! Dont you know that you can play with the SF unlocks in BF2 vanilla?

For those who say that Ea are such dumbfucks that they put in the new ribbon can go fuck themselves!

YOU HAVE TO PLAY ON AN ORIGINAL MAP OF BF2 WITH SF TO GET THE DAMN JET RIBBON!
DUFFKING
Insert witty comment here
+3|6729|Brixham, UK

chitlin wrote:

1893 kills 384 deaths .. i suppose that could be plane whore but really not my favorite vehicle .. but you also wont see me crying about someone being in a plane when they kill me
Yeah, we probably don't see you crying because there are no webcams in BF2. The point people are complaining about is that the AA sucks and that the moment you get a lockon and fire, rather than track the enemy plane you locked onto it relocks onto a friendly vehicle and kills them instead.
chitlin
Banned
+36|6733
well the aa is very effective against the bomber as its much slower ...and the fighter is only immune to aa if it evades as much as possible .. which means you pissed him off and made him run which is at least something .. if he doesnt hes dead but if he does chances are good hell be back for you. aa is not perfect or really good but it is effective.. and if every time you locked a plane with a stinger it gave you an automatic kill i dont think anyone would be flying ...

good one about the webcam .. yes im secretly crying about a videogame constantly ...
Nebular
+1|6754

Chanquad wrote:

Are you sure of that ? You got this ribbon doing this or is it only your "opinion" about this ribbon ?
Chanquad
+-1|6759|Sweden

Nebular wrote:

Chanquad wrote:

Are you sure of that ? You got this ribbon doing this or is it only your "opinion" about this ribbon ?
I know it.

But if I didnt dont you think that what I said was right? How the fuck should it else be?

You can get badges also while playing vanilla bf2 with sf.
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6814|Bryan/College Station, TX
https://www.duolab.net/covers/jet_explode.jpg
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
Goose1123
I hate stupid people.
+0|6751|Illinois
I think it is awesome how someone can just mention the word 'plane' in a post; then after that we get people complaining about plane whores and how the AA sucks, then we get plane whores complaining about people complaining about planes, then we get people looking at stats and saying "you suck", then we get the personal attacks. Its great. Quality entertainment.
Jester.retseJ
+4|6702|Toronto, On

Nebular wrote:

Chanquad wrote:

No it's not possible to receive the SF Aerial Service Ribbon while playing the original BF2. Tried it, ~25 mins in jet and 33 kills, didn't work.

And since there's no jets in SF at the moment, not possible to receive it playing that either.
DeltaForceWarrior
+1|6735
chitlin, what's your bf2 nick?

on BF2S stats tracker you have "less than 100 points" and according to BF2Tracker you have only played one match...

*thinks stats were reset*
Dodger6500
+0|6750
Knowing EA, there will probably be a jet-focused expansion called Jump to Planespeed or something, for another $30. Then they'll add BF2:Tank Combat for another $30 along with actual tank-based maps like 73 Eastings. Then maybe one with more than 1 kind of Navy ship, and the missing LCAC.
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6741|AUS, Canberra
EA just sent me an email saying that you get the f35 as an unlock!
Sgt.Gene
+215|6735

imdead wrote:

Sgt.Gh0st wrote:

Apocalypse416 wrote:

There are no Jets in SF.
Thank God..
That's what I was gonna say, bout time the plane dorks walk.  The aerial service ribbon is for the helo's; unfortunately they didn't take all aircraft out. But aircraft is useless in SF unless you are near no buildings, I've heard the AA is better, so alot of people are shying away from aircraft, being shot from inside a building sucks. And they don't last long, in the city maps. How it should be.
u r an idiot there is a helo service ribbon and an aerial service ribbon
DrDestruction
Utilityman
+1|6748

the_heart_attack wrote:

EA just sent me an email saying that you get the f35 as an unlock!
I pray to God this is sarcasm, because otherwise I fear for your life.

*thinks how funny it would be to watch 20 people spawn in planes*
chitlin
Banned
+36|6733
my nick is chitlin-biscuit

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard