Toonces7
+11|6599|Iowa
These park rangers are trying to release a leopard back into the wild and  jab it with a stick to get it out of the cage......the leopard returned the favor.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid … 2901564733

I posted this on an earlier topic, but it got buried.
herrr_smity
+156|6652|space command ur anus
poking is sooo much fun
SoC./Omega
+122|6565|Omaha, Nebraska!
lol thats obvious, you know that leopard can and will eat you.
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6780|United States of America
Yay for idiots to make life fun!
kuntpunch_37
Banned
+7|6518|Little Rock, Arkansas bitches
why did they keep lowering the window?  i'd've said to hell with leopard and driven off...
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6725
*gets notepad*

Don't... poke... leopards.

Got it.
Kaosdad
Whisky Tango Foxtrot?
+201|6704|Broadlands, VA
"Here kitty, kitty, kitty!  Hey, Mon, put away dat roast beast sandwich!  No, I'm not playi.......ERRKK!!!!!"
darad0
+40|6646|Centreville, VA
that guy was so dumb
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6574|Southeastern USA
Don't crowd race lane at rally course

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid … 9960385761
Toonces7
+11|6599|Iowa
Rally wipeouts are so entertaining....along with animal maulings
mavrick 3399
EA GAMES PATCH EVERYTHING
+102|6566|Doncaster UK
these vids sound great. but silly work computer wont let me see them! (and the IT department not letting stream media BASTARDS!!!!!)
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
what's up with the need to cross the barrier and stand on the track itself? Plz someone from europe enlighten me. It happens once in a while over here on the Baja and desert races, but nothing to the scale of what we see from europe.
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!

Toonces7 wrote:

Rally wipeouts are so entertaining....along with animal maulings
If toonces was the cat who could drive a rally car, would it qualify as both a wipeout and a mauling?
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6602|Florida
You would think....that it would be common sense to NOT, I say again........NOT poke a 100+ pound leopard with a stick.  I think the teeth and claws on this thing are intimidating enough just by knowing its capabilities.  Maybe wild cat attacks arent as common there as I had thought....or maybe the guy assumed the leopard was as fierce as his neighbors house cat.  What a dumbass
Bernadictus
+1,055|6761

A perfect OWNED example.
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6602|Florida

Bernadictus wrote:

A perfect OWNED example.
werd
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6698|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Look for the video where 2 family cars stop on Safari.  One male driver/father (kids in cars) gets out to get a closer look at the "lil cuddly wuddly big fuck off lion" and gets jumped by one and eaten.  The other father gets out the other car and can't do much to help.  All this going on as the kids in the 2 cars are looking on.
Kaosdad
Whisky Tango Foxtrot?
+201|6704|Broadlands, VA

1927 wrote:

Look for the video where 2 family cars stop on Safari.  One male driver/father (kids in cars) gets out to get a closer look at the "lil cuddly wuddly big fuck off lion" and gets jumped by one and eaten.  The other father gets out the other car and can't do much to help.  All this going on as the kids in the 2 cars are looking on.
Oh, and don;t forget the very helpful (though probably smarter) person filming the whole thing!!!!

"So sorry about your hubby, dearest.  But I did get this wicked video of him being eviscerated alive!"
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6698|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
http://www.filecabi.net/video/keep811.html

This proves why wild animals can not be tamed regardless of whether they give you their paw, sit and beg or whatever.
Chou
+737|6815
That man received a good beating
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!

{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank wrote:

You would think....that it would be common sense to NOT, I say again........NOT poke a 100+ pound leopard with a stick.  I think the teeth and claws on this thing are intimidating enough just by knowing its capabilities.  Maybe wild cat attacks arent as common there as I had thought....or maybe the guy assumed the leopard was as fierce as his neighbors house cat.  What a dumbass
this is why when our rangers release bears/cougars and such they just open the box and get the hell out of there, especially for the larger bears, they'll drop the entire cage park a truck next to it, one dude on top opens the door and jumps on the truck and they haul ass before the thing wakes up (we prefer to tranq em in the US and Canada), the gators, however, you just gotta tear the hood/blanket off and run hoping they'd rather jump into the water instead of your buttocks
S1lent-Stryke
+12|6555|UK
Elephants don't like being chained up, and who can blame them: http://www.ebaumsworld.com/2005/12/elephantattack.html
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6722

Skruples wrote:

*gets notepad*

Don't... poke... leopards.

Got it.
Psst, I wasn't paying attention, can I copy of your notes?
Smackin_U
VAGITARIAN
+35|6669|Somewhere in the shadows

1927 wrote:

I think this is the one you were refering too...

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/180374/lion_attack/
Chou
+737|6815

Smackin_U wrote:

1927 wrote:

I think this is the one you were refering too...

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/180374/lion_attack/
I lived near a safaripark for a while and at sunset you could hear the Lions for over a mile.
That was nice but they didn't sound sweet enough for me to go play in a movie with them.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard