+18|6560
lol whats the name of this shotgun?
Jussimies
Finnish commander whore
+76|6585|Finland
I want one of theese to my home... and another to my BF2 arsenal
rooster1141
+1|6588
that is a pretty awsome hunting gun lol take out a whole herd.
Masta_Daco
+39|6737|Amsterdam,The Netherlands

PuN!sHer wrote:

lol whats the name of this shotgun?
lol i dont know i was just like OMFG!!! h4x! when i saw that and i needed to post it.
gburndred
tiga tiga tiga tiga tiga woods ya'll
+95|6640|Calgary,AB,Canada
Atchisson Assault Shotgun is what its called
Diogenese
Philosopher King
+16|6596|New York State, USA
AA12 Automatic Shotgun

For a promotional video of the AA12 please E-mail or write to MAR Inc.

•The AA12 Assault Shotgun is a weapon constructed with heat treated, corrosion resistant, aircraft quality stainless steel.
•The AA12 is gas operated, air cooled and fires from the open bolt.
•The AA12 Automatic Shotgun is both box magazine and drum fed having a rate of fire 360 rounds per minute.
•When correctly fired, there is a counter recoil mechanism incorporated in the design of the gun which reduces recoil to a minimum.
•This automatic shotgun may be fired single shot by releasing the trigger quickly after each round or fully automatic by holding the trigger to the rear without releasing it.
•There are no tools necessary for field maintenance and cleaning of this weapon. It best operates without the use of oils or lubricants and may be cleaned with soap and water.
•Removal of the barrel assembly only requires the use of a 5/32 inch allen wrench, while complete disassembly and assembly requires the use of fingers only.
•Within the design there is a cone shaped barrel extension which provides 100% positive feed.
AA12 Automatic Shotgun

Tabulated Data
Weight Approximately 10.5 lbs. (unloaded)
Weight w/ loaded 8 round magazine Approximately 11.25 lbs.
Weight w/ loaded 20 round magazine Approximately 13 lbs.
Length of Barrel 18 inches
Caliber/Gage 12 gage, 2 3/4 inch only
Barrel Bore Cylinder Bore
Chamber Length 3/4 inch standard
Operation Full Automatic and Single Shot
Type of Action Full Automatic & Single Shot
Feed Detachable Drum and Box Magazines
Ammunition Capacity 8 round box, 32 round drum mag.
Type of Firing Mechanism Open Bolt
Type of Stock Pistol Grip
Rate of Fire Approximately 6 rounds per second
& 360rounds per minute

Note: The AA12 Assault Automatic Shotgun is specifically designed for Military or Law Enforcement use only. Therefore, some principles normally perceived of shotguns designed for sporting use do not apply to this weapon. The AA12 is not a (MACI) military adaptable

Design Criteria
1. Manufactured using corrosion resistant, high impact, heat-treated stainless steels and hi impact plastics.
2. Design facilitates quick and rapid training. Simple, uncomplicated design with a minimum number of large interchangable components. Easy disassembly and assembly.
3. No tools required for field maintenance. No speical tool required for cleaning or higher level maintenance.
4. No complicated control switches, only a 'safe' and 'fire' switch. Location of the safety and magazine release catch is compatible with other weapons in the system.
5. Ability to fire full automatic or consistently controlled single shots through use of the trigger only. Also, can be fired easily using only one hand while maintaining target engagement.
6. Design is low maintenance requiring little or no oils or lubricants.
7. Weapon functions normally for extended periods without service or preventive maintenance. Can be cleaned with soap and water. Cleaning recommended every 2,000 rounds.
8. Due to the design the weapon is virtually jam free.
9. Weapon withstands rough handling and treatment without damage or accidentally firing.
10. Minimum recoil - directly to the rear. Non rising muzzle, maintaining target engagement. Can be operated and fired easily by a small stature person.
11. Wide open manufacturing tolerances. To insure functioning in all operating conditions.
12. Weapon fires from the open bolt, to facilitate cooling, and prevent cook offs. Also, allows water drainage from the barrel after submersion. Ability to fire when magazine is full of water.
13. Large and small, easily loaded, magazines and drums. 

Total configuration and construction is based on factors perceived advantageous for a rugged military weapon used throughout the world. Specifically in extremely hot and cold areas, including: oceans, seas, rivers, bays, and jungles.
Tjasso
the "Commander"
+102|6524|the Netherlands
haven't seen that one before DAmn shotgun/bazooka/AA/engineer gun heavy metal
Stags
+26|6657
Nice.    I still like the doorbuster (blows a door off the jam).  But that things... we should start using it in the field.
Manowar
+2|6486|East Lansing Mi
When I clicked on it, after the movie they had a link to another, that had it attached to a remote control helicopter.
Burning_Monkey
Moving Target
+108|6839
The problem with the AA12 is that it heats up way too much under sustained fire.  A couple of those drums and rounds will actually melt inside the weapon making it damn near worthless.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard