Poll

have you ever started or seen a successful Mutiny/Kick vote?

yes69%69% - 84
no30%30% - 37
Total: 121
Flonster
Karma Ratio whore
+178|6535|-removed you know why- mod
short.

i NEVER EVER saw a successful vote against a bad commander/player.
playing for a nearly 10 Month...

am i the only one?
Donald O' Brien
+104|6692
Nope.
Hacial
404 - Not Found
+107|6608
Yes.
Lucky_Sh0t
+1|6542
Yep.
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6475|Melbourne

Play on an aussie server and you will see a sucessful vote cause we always have a team killing noob and a stupid commander. Somthimes even when the round has just begun a commander was voted out becuase the guy that wanted commander did not get the position....
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
OSS-CAPT-SPEIRS
+13|6721|Orange County, CA
Nope, and I don't punish for TK's.  Hey shit happens in this game.  It is the fog of BF2 war.  Sometimes you get a crappy commander, team, squad or player.  I just deal with it and keep playing and I think that in itself makes you a better player.  Sometimes you get the bear and sometimes the bear gets you.
T0rr3nt
+54|6566|Michigan
yea when the commander is a total fucktard
rootbeer73
+24|6574|in a small dark place
YES MY M8 started one on my other m8 and yes it was a success. lol

sry ads
comet241
+164|6754|Normal, IL
I have seen a few successful, and more than a couple mutinies..... I got a successful mutiny against me once. some guy started a vote against me and I had been commander for a couple rounds, won them all by a lot, thought i did a decent job. anywho, i asked why did he start a vote. his response: I want to be commander. then a couple other people said they wanted commander too, pretty soon they had the required 7 or 8 votes. I have to laugh at it now but the sheer stupidity of people. I think I earned to right to play as commander by gettting the points and the rank to beat everyone else out. I really didnt even pick up commanding on a regular basis till a couple months ago, and im far from the best at it, but im not bad, for them to mutiny just because they want it though....??? I say welcome to BF2 to myself.
ShadowdogKGB
+6|6834
Definite no. Not once ever in 1400 hours of game time. Go figure.
sargent_oakley
+1|6580
I did, well it was actually me, LOL. But not for suckin shit, but for slurrin on all these fukin noobs that were in my team. So I got mutiny kick, nobody took the commander position, so I reapplied and started commanding. And I gave it to them even more, so I got kicked for abussive language and bahaviour (i was sooo pissed off at my team that I started to TKing all them scumbags my self.
Zidd
+0|6484
ive been the victim of at least 7 or 8 mutinies and ive seen like 8 successful mutinies in a single round it was me and this other guy fighting over commander lol.
Dutchman-195
Ea & Dice Hater Fan Club
+17|6509|Oro Valley-Tucson, AZ
Unfortunitly some people barley care more less vote, plus remember on your options menu they have the "opt out of voting" option...plus when i do see people get voted out (SO RARE) the just rejoin the server and keep being a retard
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6832|Reykjavík, Iceland.
Never!
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6695|Antarctica
Yes, I have been kicked for spamming messages and TKing as commander via votekick/mutiny before
ShadowdogKGB
+6|6834

sargent_oakley wrote:

i was sooo pissed off at my team that I started to TKing all them scumbags my self.
you to eh?
sfg-Ice__
+4|6642
Had one go throught tonight we a fella thought it would be funny to start a vote kick on one of my squad mates..we had 9 guys in that server at the time on the same team....he was gone.
Doktorbob
+26|6477
I have seen only one or two successful votes to kick off the commander.  Usually, in my opinion, it is someone starting the votes that wanted to be commander but doesnt have the rank to beat the other guy.

I usually dont vote against the Commander.  I might once in a while if he doesnt give me supplies or transport.  But if he does give me stuff I wont vote against him.
ToXiC888
Cal players > BF2s
+40|6574|Columbus,Ohio-THE Ohio State U
By default cause he left...
Diogenese
Philosopher King
+16|6584|New York State, USA
I have seen a few work. It is tough, but it helps to get everyones attention first.
Like a message that is in CAPS W? LOTS OF SYMBOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*****MUTINY VOTE COMMIN'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*****
then start a mutiny
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6567|Florida
lolzers......like once or twice lol
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6674|United States of America
Nope some fagz0rs got within one vote of kicking me out of office but, I got lucky and stayed in power, ruling with an iron fist.
DUFFKING
Insert witty comment here
+3|6747|Brixham, UK
Occasionally.
=W=GeneralSherman
Banned
+83|6546
i ALWAYS make it happen when we have a complete fucktyard commander/player
WyrdNyrd
+6|6475|Mesa, AZ
I saw one a few days ago. A guy tk'd me and I forgave him. But he did it to me again and many others. I started a kick vote and that failed. Then somebody else started a kick vote against him, I voted yes, and he was kicked.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard