TF501|Slee
+18|6577|Michigan

EntertaineR_06 wrote:

tehz wrote:

BFROE|IndianScout wrote:

opinions vary,  I'm sorry you dont appreciate it, but we are here to stay...

we are involved with several up coming games also...
2142 and crysis?
I fricking well hope not
You said it.  It's too bad people believe they need to 'even the playing field' by creating a laundry list of artificial rules just because others have perfected their playing style within the coding of the game - or, dare I say it, taken full advantage of the intended methods of play. 

Oh well, there will always be those who aren't satisfied with people playing the game as it was written.

If only the self-appointed playing style police would spend their time doing things to fix problems in the game that plague us all, I figure it would be time better spent.  (ie helping to find and fix the crashing problems, game glitches, etc)

Last edited by TF501|Slee (2006-08-10 05:32:58)

Harmonics
A stabbing fatality
+22|6509
tbh, its not hard to obtain that score on that size map with that many players, try it on a full 64 and do it (like I have done)
GotGoose?
+4|6497
Hehe, Indian, you kept shooting me out of my jet with your heli on Dalian. I know, I stink with the jet...

Last edited by GotGoose? (2006-08-10 06:57:38)

CTD-CaptainBuck
BLEEDING BLUE
+71|6774|Tenn
indianscout was playing Inf Only. he was actually pretty decent
My_pet_squirrel
Have you seen my nutz?
+126|6626
https://img142.imageshack.us/img142/4822/screen195ym1.jpg

This morning on moongamers I got called a nade spammer like crazy I got 200(nade) kills in a few hours

I had like 128 points at the end but scoreboard ss don't go in your bf2 ss folder

Last edited by My_pet_squirrel (2006-08-10 08:35:39)

FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6537|Boston, MA
What's so big about this guy anyways?
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6604|Seattle

FrankieSpankie3388 wrote:

What's so big about this guy anyways?
He wrote the Rules of Engagement that everyone's supposed to follow. When people whine about guns being to powerful (Bring back my miniguns damnit) he gives secret handshakes to the programmers and they nerf everything.  It's an old Indian trick. (I can say that cuz I'm injun too)
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
BUDFORCE
Moderator Emeritus
+76|6779|London UK

Sorry not trying to hijack this thread or turn it into a post your greatest score thread, but I just couldnt help myself.

https://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c236/dickhead666_1983/killstreak.jpg

sorry thats not the best image quality

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c236/ … streak.jpg
ShotYourSix
Boldly going nowhere...
+196|6725|Las Vegas

BUDFORCE wrote:

Sorry not trying to hijack this thread or turn it into a post your greatest score thread,
For not trying, you are doing a fine job.  Are you this good at everything you try not to do?
JaM3z
Banned
+311|6717
that score sux, and play more so we can have some fun.
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6587|England

BUDFORCE wrote:

Sorry not trying to hijack this thread or turn it into a post your greatest score thread, but I just couldnt help myself.

U a jet whore by anychance
TrueArchon
Enemy Sniper..." *BOOM* "Nevermind... got him...
+61|6601|Las Vegas, NV USA
I've been trying to avoid these topics, because all of the heat, but out of curiosity...

Why do people complain about the wall glitches, commander glitch/hacks, aim bots, and whatever other glitch/hack you can think of, then demand that players' stats be reset for using them, then complain that someone sets down rules for utilizing ranked servers that record stats "padded" by such glitches, hacks, and exploits so that there is some precedence in how to go about performing stat resets?

Honestly, some people here are asking for a whole lot, and complaining even more.  I know that I'm going against the grain of popularity here, but I think this is one of those occasions that warrants a "you can't have your cake and eat it too" situations.

I can understand the people that say "fix the code" or something similar, but there are situations that don't work with even this mindset.  For example, are there even games out there that don't have glitches?  Is there an online game out there that hasn't been hacked by someone looking to circumvent the coding?  What about players playing games pre-"such & such" patch before coding was fixed?  What about those ranked servers that run "Knife and Pistol Only" or "High Points?"  Can coding even be implemented against a K&P only ranked server, or something similar?  How then would there be a way to enforce these "stat padding" issues?

Basically, what I'm saying is this:

There are people out there that like that the game has a statistical record of their game scores, and a ranking system with other players across the world.  These same players don't like viewing their scores against someone that has cheated the system.  These players want those cheating players punished.  These players also don't want to fall victim to an unfair punish themselves, because rules of what to do are "unclear" or "non-existent."

Don't get me wrong, because I've had little reason to worry about the RoE and glitchers/hackers in general.  Maybe I've just been lucky?  Who knows?  As such, I'm not overly concerned about the RoE like several others are.  However, I do wonder what the better alternative would be, and whether the complainers against the RoE would be willing to shoulder that responsibility?
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6684|Middle of nowhere

BUDFORCE wrote:

Plane whore
xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6704

BFROE|IndianScout wrote:

decided to take the night off and do a little pubbing,,

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v402/ … -round.jpg

by taking a night off, that means that you're hounding everyone's asses 24/7? unbelieveable
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6704

BFROE|IndianScout wrote:

opinions vary,  I'm sorry you dont appreciate it, but we are here to stay...

we are involved with several up coming games also...
DEAR GOD!
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6572|England

A huge karkand score on a half empty server...im not impressed.
Get back to doing what you do best...wiping padders
Bernadictus
+1,055|6743

I feel the urge to nega-karma poster #1.
Tripp
I wanna be on you
+116|6534|So Cal
can we fix this game first? before any other games come out? kthx
jord
+2,382|6684|The North, beyond the wall.
And i was going to get Bf 2142....

Oh well,i'l just ignore that ROE like i did this one.
comet241
+164|6771|Normal, IL

BFROE|IndianScout wrote:

you know whats funny, while I was playing this round, not only was there a guy glitching in the hotel, but also doing the commander hack..

wtf
said before, but welcome to the wonderful world of BF2.

the only thing I hope is you put a ticket in with the appropriate ROE site to get his stats wiped....
tvmissleman
The Cereal Killer
+201|6665| United States of America

Rick_O_Shea678 wrote:

OMFGhaxors!!!!!....K&P?! 

Kidding.
It's ain't easy being IndianScout...some of us appreciate your work, glad you can still take time for play, and enjoy our game.
some of us appreciate the ROE huh? well i sure as hell dont
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6723

CTD-CaptainBuck wrote:

isnt that against the ROE?
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Defiance
+438|6677

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

CTD-CaptainBuck wrote:

And the collective intelligence of the world drops another point...

IndianScout was not using the vehicles.
LT.Victim
+1,175|6569|British Columbia, Canada

Defiance wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

CTD-CaptainBuck wrote:

And the collective intelligence of the world drops another point...

IndianScout was not using the vehicles.
Na, he was just probably just Nade Spamming, noob Tubing, Claymore Laying, Bunny Hopping, Prone Spamming.. You get the idea..
tvmissleman
The Cereal Killer
+201|6665| United States of America

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

CTD-CaptainBuck wrote:

WAT!!!! A ROE MEMBER NOT FOLLOWING T3H ROE!!! 0 N0EZ T3H WORLD 'SPLODE NOWZ!!!!11!1ellevendymillion!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard