Defiance
+438|6824

3 pages and one week, one day later, people are still signing up.

That's not a signal of a popularity, that's a signal that something was too spontaneous.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6626|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Hi! New writer here.

Still looking for actors? Because my KD is still as low as it is, it would be nearly justified to give me a part with the Skins I can almost see myself bouncing on the crashed helo already, but especially as the guy spraying bullets on walls hitting nothing When are you planning on filming and at what time?

Last edited by Ultrafunkula (2006-08-07 05:08:39)

R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6639|Melbourne

i can also help with modeling things for the movie.  M21 model from BFV was nice....

Last edited by R3v4n (2006-08-07 18:09:58)

~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
{DsM}SongofWar[BoC]
+19|6993|Toronto, Canada
yarr!

If you need me, let me know I am interested
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6844|Devon, England
got any further on the plans for this yet?
Daz
+14|6671|Somalia
I would die to help you.

But the point is I really am too lazy.

And if its going to be BHD it has to be the propper shit.

No guns on Full auto, all the correct guns etc.
Special_ops_3
Dolphin Diver
+37|6662|The Sky
I will help. I can act in it.

Last edited by Special_ops_3 (2006-08-08 08:18:36)

*TS*tphai
The Forum Alien
+89|6959|The planet Tophet
if you need me just ask ok my xfire is tphai just xfire me and ill come and help you if you want ill do anything for you whatever you want like fly/drive/run whatever
slap-a-pigeon
+0|6625
plz plz plz i am biggest black hawk down fan watched it 27 times have 3 different versions of the dvd i mean i even have  black hawk down bed covers . joke but yeh im really big fan and id be really pleased to play a part

ive added u on xfire hopefully chat on there

cheers pigeon

and to what daz said about proper guns

that would be the m16 and m249 SAW all weapons availiable in the bf2 armoury

only problem i suppose would be the 2 snipers that go in to rescue durant there using snipers that are the amrican equivelent to the SVD so problem there i suppose maby u cud kill a mec player and take his weapon therefore still having american look i dont know. also delta force use a gun that isnt in the game not sure of the make but i know its very close to the m4
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6776|Camp XRay

Pretty close i am not a gun nut so maybe somone else could tell exactly what they use -
https://www.follow-me-now.de/assets/images/Black_Hawk_Down-2.jpg
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
slap-a-pigeon
+0|6625
yh thats delta force im not 100% sure because they were americas elit unit higher than navy seal n all that etc etc they actually had custom guns catered for there likes and dislikes but i think in video we could get away with m4's tbh. for those who dont have obsessive compulsive dissorder like me that is the original special ops gun for usmc on normal bf

Last edited by slap-a-pigeon (2006-08-08 08:41:00)

Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6849|Germany

Marlboroman82 wrote:

Pretty close i am not a gun nut so maybe somone else could tell exactly what they use -
http://www.follow-me-now.de/assets/imag … Down-2.jpg
Delta guys use a M4 carbine with red-dot scope,the other guys use M16/M203,M60(leftover from Nam?) and the M249.
One of the snipers uses a scoped M14(don't know the number,but there's a sniper model of it),the crashed BH-pilot has a MP5.
The skinnies use AKs in all variants(one even has a H&K G3?!) and RPG-7s.

All in all weapons which are quite avaible in BF2,so no problem there.
But for the look of it I'd use the Navy Seals from Special Forces,they just look like Delta Force with their skateboarder-helmets.

Last edited by Mj.Blindfisch (2006-08-08 08:47:17)

slap-a-pigeon
+0|6625
yup well said but wouldnt we all have 2 be medic if we had to use the m16 and m-60 isnt on game:(  but the m249 SAW is
Richard2000
Banned
+39|6698|England
let me in on this plz
i can die Reilly quick
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6776|Camp XRay

Richard2000 wrote:

let me in on this plz
i can die Reilly quick
No you are not allowed...
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
chaosdragon001
Whee
+53|6662|Los Angeles, California

slap-a-pigeon wrote:

yup well said but wouldnt we all have 2 be medic if we had to use the m16 and m-60 isnt on game:(  but the m249 SAW is
We could possibly jack the M60 from BFV..
_The.Don_05
Im super serial
+58|6736|England
looks like people are still signing up so I'm in as well, that is of course if you still need more actors?
xINTERMISSIONx
+71|6710|A dark hole....
And Me!!! :p
Entertayner
+826|6723

Right, sorry about the slow response guys just returned my vacation in bansville Good to see so much interest in this.

News is: We have a mod in the works, it will be on Mashtuur city and there are 2 crashed BH's modded in aswell as littlebirds and about 4 BH's, it is also now USMC vs insurgents from SF so we can have RPG-7's and pickup trucks.

We will be using the support, assault and medic kits which are realistic and we can have the GL in the assault kits. 

If anyone else has any other suggestions please post them here and I'll speak with the modder and I'm trying to organise a server at the minute to get some filming done.
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6639|Melbourne

SF sniper has no Ghillie suit so he might be a moddel to use.  Also are the guns the Deta for use Car 15's like the ones on BFV cuase they look like em.

Peace out boys
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
_The.Don_05
Im super serial
+58|6736|England
When whoever crashes the black hawk how are you going to make it look like a crash without it blowing up? It would look a bit lame if the Bh just landed.
Entertayner
+826|6723

I've got a couple of ideas I've updated the first post for everyone else who has signed up.
_The.Don_05
Im super serial
+58|6736|England
Oh I suppose that if there allready is a crashed one in the middle of the map will just have to make it appear as if that is the same one that crashed.
FFOLKES
+39|6916

_The.Don_05 wrote:

When whoever crashes the black hawk how are you going to make it look like a crash without it blowing up? It would look a bit lame if the Bh just landed.
VIDEO

EntertaineR_06's mailbox was full so I decided to post this here.  As you can see the wrecked BlackHawk remains after the crash and explosion.  I am still working on getting the fire/smoke to remain on the wrecked BlackHawk as it does already on the two downed static helos on the map.

FFOLKES

Last edited by FFOLKES (2006-08-09 22:45:20)

Mr.Casual
p-n*|3eergogglz
+136|6662|Minnesota eh
ill be in ur black hawk movie if u need me too. ill be the 1337 ass sniper bizich. WOOT!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard