Takedazor
+10|6818|Vila Real, Portugal
Hi all .

Can someone please tell how i can get all those major Leet scores like da|illusion and all that score per minute?

With only 330 or 300 tickets per team how can i score 552points?

Medic? Support? Or just both? lol
ic|shiney
+17|6594|leeds.England
knife and pistol mi thinks or some major black hawk whoreing pre 1.3
Takedazor
+10|6818|Vila Real, Portugal
Yep that might be it.

But still look at is favorite victim, it's a clan member and he killed him +/- 33 times in a row lol, isn't there some statspadding involved? And that other guy doesn't look like some fool he's got good stats too.

This looks just too ridiculous to be true that it just makes me laugh lol.

But whatever .

552 wasn't in sharqui my mistake it was in mashtuur yes it could be in blackhawk...
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6682|Burmecia, Land of the Rain

Takedazor wrote:

Yep that might be it.

But still look at is favorite victim, it's a clan member and he killed him +/- 33 times in a row lol, isn't there some statspadding involved? And that other guy doesn't look like some fool he's got good stats too.

This looks just too ridiculous to be true that it just makes me laugh lol.

But whatever .

552 wasn't in sharqui my mistake it was in mashtuur yes it could be in blackhawk...
is this the new incarnation of "omfg statspadder?"

i think so.
hilltop2bit
+9|6616|Doctor Evils Lair, Near You!
Statspadder???????????????
I hope not but .... nutter of a high score some background work had to go into this.
ATC
+58|6784|...
his account is on sale on ebay right now btw
bf2_zspyvin
+17|6724|The Netherlands
Be a co-pilot in helo
PapaTango69
+1|6830|NoneYA
Played on their clan server and all he and another DA clannie did was whore the chopper and did the circle of death the whole round.
If you look at the DA guys they all have there "areas" and thats all they do!  never played there since.
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6562
total vehicle whore 3/4 of his time in vehicle
Diogenese
Philosopher King
+16|6635|New York State, USA
High scores like that along with a kill count on one person that is that high screams of stat padding.  Like this guy   AtZeN_BuNkEr_EW   .   I caught him and his chums killing and healing each other... racking up over 500 pts in a round. Look at his stats... and all his chums.  One guy magoo148862  has been killed by him 255 times in a row!  Now thats somethin'
Oh, and to answer the question.  I am not a great player but have gotten 177(Karkand) & 197(Dragon Valley)pts in a round without stat padding. You have to hump it and capture a lot of flags, be a medic so as to heal self and rack up revive and heal pts, and aim straight.  Being in a good squad helps a lot too.  A 3-4 man squad can accomplish amazing things when working as a team. I think 300+ pts in a round is poss. with teamwork. Good luck. Look for me late EST and we'll try to rack 'em up.

Last edited by Diogenese (2006-08-09 21:18:07)

redturq
+0|6559
The few times I played there I was booted the second I hopped in the helos, jets and sometimes Tanks.    Their reason is excessive team kills even though FF are off.  As soon as I logged back in I noticed that they're hogging all good stuff.  I dont play in their server anymore.  I know tons of ppl are avoiding that server.  Those guys are gay.  I suggest for you girls to do the same.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard