alpinestar
+304|6611|New York City baby.

spawnofthemist wrote:

you really dont get it..

EA didnt make the game.. or the patches.. they are the distributors..

why cant nubs like you (alpinestar) realise this?
Teh noobs eh ?
https://img135.imageshack.us/img135/1057/0001463314841500x500de1.jpg
Do I need to explain to you why it is there  "NOOB" ?
Sgt_Stutta
The Disturbed One
+14|6690|Tucson, AZ, USA, Earth
EA WILL NEVER go brankrupt. maybe DICE cuz after bf2 bitching i dunno who else would want them working on their product. but ya get ur shit straight dude before u say "fuck EA" they would just be like "fuck you too bioooootch" go play mario

ha ur such a dumbass u think just because it says ea on the cover, that they actually made the thing??? ya thats rich. So just because i sell a knife that says S+W on it means S+W made it?? EEhhhh WRONG! they are 3rd partied. but anyway back on topic. u can complain and bitch and moan all u want and even if u and ur whole family stopped playing EA wont give two shits because there are too many thousands of other people playing.

Last edited by Sgt_Stutta (2006-08-09 20:08:56)

spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6657|Burmecia, Land of the Rain

alpinestar wrote:

spawnofthemist wrote:

you really dont get it..

Teh noobs eh ?
http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/1057 … 500de1.jpg
because.. as distributors, they gain money from advertisment.. and the fact that the EA logo is on the case shows their involvement with the distrubution, sales and marketing of the game.

EA market the product that DICE created.
alpinestar

Sgt_Stutta wrote:

EA WILL NEVER go brankrupt. maybe DICE cuz after bf2 bitching i dunno who else would want them working on their product. but ya get ur shit straight dude before u say "fuck EA" they would just be like "fuck you too bioooootch" go play mario
I like bf2 but I don't like you.
alpinestar

spawnofthemist wrote:

alpinestar wrote:

spawnofthemist wrote:

you really dont get it..

Teh noobs eh ?
http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/1057 … 500de1.jpg
because.. as distributors, they gain money from advertisment.. and the fact that the EA logo is on the case shows their involvement with the distrubution, sales and marketing of the game.

EA market the product that DICE created.
You see any BF2 support page on DICE.se ? Thought so...
Sgt_Stutta
The Disturbed One
haha i dont give a shit if u dont like me, its not me u have to like, i could care less. But get ur facts straight or edit ur post to say "fuck DICE" that is all. ta-ta
alpinestar

Sgt_Stutta wrote:

haha i dont give a shit if u dont like me, its not me u have to like, i could care less. But get ur facts straight or edit ur post to say "fuck DICE" that is all. ta-ta
read what I just said ^^^^^
spawnofthemist
Banned

alpinestar wrote:

sorry i need to be more thorough.

EA cover marketing, distribution, AND AFTER SALES CUSTOMER SUPPORT.

they however, contrary to your original "fuck EA" statement, do NOT code the game or any of the patches.
that is, NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY, the work of DICE Sweden and DICE Canada.

gg mate. you lose.
Sgt_Stutta
The Disturbed One
http://global.dice.se/games/ right there dumbass

it even says "Our computer and TV games offer everything from platform and adventure to racing and classic action" game over

Last edited by Sgt_Stutta (2006-08-09 20:13:44)

alpinestar

spawnofthemist wrote:

alpinestar wrote:

they however, contrary to your original "fuck EA" statement, do NOT code the game or any of the patches.

gg mate. you lose.
So by your analogy I would sue the dog if it bit me and not the owner ?
Sgt_Stutta
The Disturbed One
"When NASA first started sending up astronauts, they quickly discovered that ballpoint pens would not work in zero gravity. To combat the problem, NASA scientists spent a decade and $12 Billion to develop a pen that writes in zero gravity, upside down, underwater, on almost any surface including glass and at temperatures ranging from below freezing to 300C.The Russians used a pencil."

yes but u try using a pencil in space and what happens when u sharpen it and breathe in all the lead/graphite floating around ur face for months??? SSHHHH
wonkey20
+18|6724

zFeinT wrote:

+1 for logic
Sgt_Stutta
The Disturbed One

alpinestar wrote:

spawnofthemist wrote:

alpinestar wrote:

gg mate. you lose.
if you could, yes, but then again wouldnt the owner in this case be DICE since THEY did the work? and EA would be the lil "bitch" marketing it for them??
spawnofthemist
Banned

alpinestar wrote:

spawnofthemist wrote:

alpinestar wrote:

gg mate. you lose.
dont change the subject to something other than in the business world. you have realised you are wrong and are trying to make me look wrong to boost your ego and make tonnes of faceless internet names think you're awesome

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v256/deathbym0nkeyz/colbert-1.jpg
i love Fancy_Pollux sig so much..

Last edited by spawnofthemist (2006-08-09 20:19:08)

Sgt_Stutta
The Disturbed One

spawnofthemist wrote:

alpinestar wrote:

spawnofthemist wrote:

gg mate. you lose.
dont change the subject to something other than in the business world. you have realised you are wrong and are trying to make me look wrong to boost your ego and make tonnes of faceless internet names think you're awesome

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v256/ … bert-1.jpg
i love Fancy_Pollux sig so much..
+1 for j00
xintegrityx
set your body ablaze
+37|6744|Louisiana

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

I see a lot of people talking about how since they buy the game they have the right to complain about it if it doesn't work properly. Okay, how does it not work properly? Are you dying too much? Or maybe you don't get the medals and badges you want quick and painlessly? Please shed some light about it not working properly. The fact that the game crashes on occasion is not a good argument here seeing as how it's YOUR computer's problem, not the game itself. If it works flawlessly on their computers, then the only problems that come up have to do with shitty PC's that need an upgrade. That or people don't take care of their PC's which cause these problems.
So let me get this straight. I'm supposed to pay money out of my own pocket to upgrade my computer so that I can play DICE's game, because they're shitty programmers and they can't get their game to work on an older computer, which, by the way, ran the game fine before 1.3?

Please elaborate - I'm having trouble understanding your logic, i.e., it's nonexistent.
Sgt_Stutta
The Disturbed One
omg here we go again... another whiney girl. ITS CALLED UPGRADE BECAUSE UR SHIT IS OUT OF DATE THE SECOND U GET IT HOME, not to mention backwards compatibility is rapidly going out the window my friend cant even play the expansions because he doesnt have XP.... did u honestly expect to never have to upgrade? it had to happen sooner or later.
alpinestar
I could give two shits about ego let's settle this once and for all, maybe you will learn an important economics lesson today kiddies..
EA now holds controlling interest in 59.8% of DICE shares and votes.
Further, EA holds warrants, which, if exercised, would increase the publisher's stake to 67.3%. So far, however, EA has not decided whether to exercise the warrants. Regardless of these specifics, EA has effectively gained control of DICE, whether or not this eventually leads to outright ownership of the developer.

So yes FUCK EA

Last edited by alpinestar (2006-08-09 20:23:24)

xintegrityx
set your body ablaze
+37|6744|Louisiana

Sgt_Stutta wrote:

omg here we go again... another whiney girl. ITS CALLED UPGRADE BECAUSE UR SHIT IS OUT OF DATE THE SECOND U GET IT HOME, not to mention backwards compatibility is rapidly going out the window my friend cant even play the expansions because he doesnt have XP.... did u honestly expect to never have to upgrade? it had to happen sooner or later.
Did you not read that the game worked fine on my computer prior to 1.3?

So what, now we have to upgrade our computers every time a PATCH comes out?

Patches should never have a negative impact on performance. That defeats the entire purpose of the patch.
Sgt_Stutta
The Disturbed One
Either Way Ea Had Nothing To Do With The Bugs U Get So Shut It. Even If They Merge Dice, Dice Still Fucking Made The Game!!!
spawnofthemist
Banned
but thats not what you related to in your original argument.

DICE created the game and patches no matter what the situation is NOW.
unless you'd like to change your argument?

Sgt_Stutta wrote:

Either Way Ea Had Nothing To Do With The Bugs U Get So Shut It. Even If They Merge Dice, Dice Still Fucking Made The Game!!!
CapsLock isn't your friend

also.. QFE

Last edited by spawnofthemist (2006-08-09 20:26:29)

Sgt_Stutta
The Disturbed One

xintegrityx wrote:

Sgt_Stutta wrote:

Did you not read that the game worked fine on my computer prior to 1.3?

So what, now we have to upgrade our computers every time a PATCH comes out?

Patches should never have a negative impact on performance. That defeats the entire purpose of the patch.
exaclty prior to 1.3 which was HOW long ago??..... by the time 1.3 hit ur shit is outta date, upgrade it. Go buy a new game that has demanding performace and try and play, u wil have same problem. its not EA or DICE fault that the computer industry is growing so rapidly that u can never stay on top of it and will always be upgrading until the day u die
alpinestar

spawnofthemist wrote:

My original argument ?correction it was a statement saying FUCK EA and then trolls came like flies to shit.
Sgt_Stutta
The Disturbed One

spawnofthemist wrote:

Sgt_Stutta wrote:

CapsLock isn't your friend

also.. QFE
lol ya i noticed.. no C A P S
spawnofthemist
Banned

alpinestar wrote:

spawnofthemist wrote:

My original argument ?correction it was a statement saying FUCK EA and then trolls came like flies to shit.
lol shit.. exactly what i thought.

and i'm not a troll.. i'm more of a "disagreeable medium"

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard