PFCStenzel
Check your AA alarm...
+82|6798|Idaho, USA / Age 30
I would say so......
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6586|SE London

I've seen worse.

I don't think you should be penalised for switching to the losing team, that might help things a bit - but probably not. There should also be some system (a better one if there is already) for making sure players ranks on the two sides are fairly even.
Kasperkopf
+1|6736|from my flat
Bad! But for the stronger side boring but good for points. But for someone on the otherside very bad. Better to have a teamplayer with high ranks on the low ranket side to learn. But we could see players with honor. If the highest Ranked player dies 25 times he would go from server-
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6702

Lmao.
DeadboyUSMC
+65|6703|NCFSU2
Wow. You can bet all the exploits and bs you could think of were used by the higher ranked side.
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6582|Florida
LolzERS, I feel bad for the insurgent guys
Chuckles
+32|6552
That's something I've never understood.  Are you that desperate to improve your w/l ratio?  Why not try to challenge yourself a little bit.  It's the same way when you get all the good pilots on one side.  You'd think it would be more fun to dogfight each other than to make bombing runs on guys that are basically defenseless with your throttle way back and your landing gear down. 

I understand the whole "tactics over principles" thing, but I guess team stacking hardly seems like much of a tactic.  I could rule a basketball court full of fourth graders, but who cares?
Des.Kmal
+917|6622|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
why are the TOP team(not clan, ill be yelled at, ) always bragging. "im so good." "yay for me, i got 1135 and the number one on the other team had 13"

omfg h4x0rz.

Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
Mr.Casual
p-n*|3eergogglz
+136|6513|Minnesota eh
u were playin against a 10 year old, spongebob1996, ROFL, hes prob tramatized for the rest of his life
Souljah
+42|6672

Mr.Casual wrote:

u were playin against a 10 year old, spongebob1996, ROFL, hes prob tramatized for the rest of his life
lmao. i doubt that. he probably happy when he saw that purple heart medal pop up
Ironsteed
Fuck Shoes
+18|6475|North of Dallas
Unfortunately I always get stuck on those losing teams, like on Ghost, when your Spetz and SAS has all the flags and they steal all your armor and camp your uncap with it.  How is that even fun?  All about stats.  I tried going back and playing Wake the other day (hadn't played it in months) and it sucks now, nothing but bombing runs with the jets, even my own pilots were coming down and bombing anything that moved, including their own team.  I really think they should increase the damage done by the stinger and reduce the reload time.  One hit should send that warplane to the bottom of the ocean.
DeadboyUSMC
+65|6703|NCFSU2
Yeah... All of the stat obsessed fools really make for shitty rounds.
Raxor
Enemy Boat Spotted
+17|6849|United Kingdom
though when the top server started the other day > things were spread out a bit and the game lasted a while / crazy scores. lot of fun as well ^^
|60|Cobalt
Terror in the Skies
+30|6756|Leipzig/Germany
a clan crushed some random noobs - wow
Shem
sɥǝɯ
+152|6531|London (At Heart)

Well.... the teams *WERE* even in numbers at the beggning of the round, no big suprise that so many people left....

Although not SF, I feel it deserves a mention on the topic of fair teams

https://img100.imageshack.us/img100/5554/screen012gj2.jpg

http://img100.imageshack.us/my.php?imag … 012gj2.jpg

Last edited by Shem (2006-08-09 15:09:13)

Reject_Wolf
Former Karkand Addict
+32|6587|Windsor, Ontario, Canada
How much you wanna bet that asxzero team switched like he always does?
Tushers
Noctwisaskfirtush
+224|6689|Some where huntin in Wisconsin
nope it perfectly fair, i played against strYYker, cyborg ninja, usmarine, duantless, and  abunch of others on the bf2s sever, and i had a brand new fag so i would say the match i was in was unfair but what ever ^^^is that the TOP sever?
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6650
hehhee damn I would of helped the other weak team if I was on the good team kind of unfair lol...
Chuckles
+32|6552
Shem,

So, not only did you have the teams stacked, you had more people too?  And nobody switched to even it up a little bit?

And to Ironsteed:

I'd rather they make teh jets have to actually land and find a support guy and engineer to resupply/repair them.  That would even the jets out.  I can't believe the advantage they give pilots in this game.  Not only do you get the best weapons, but you also get to repair and resupply easier?  What a joke.
sfg-Ice__
+4|6657
Player rank doesn't mean a damn thing...a corp can still kick the crap out of a captain if he plays better...rank has nothing to do with skill...just how much time your on the game..unless you know them and how fast they made it lol.
SoC./Omega
+122|6545|Omaha, Nebraska!
they got owned?!
topthrill05
+125|6582|Rochester NY USA
Thats why I don't play in the bf2s server anymore.

And bf2s members team killing for jets as well...............

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard