MurrayP
PKM Assasin
+0|6809|USA, IL
Post here when you have used an unlock and wish to describe it for us: (NOT good or bad!!!) but different specs.  EX:

I have used so far the assult unlock and the medic unlock:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New Assult unlock: G2000
Shape: almost rounded at top, reminds me of a gun in nightfire on PS2, the one with the red scope.
Extras: GETS FLASHBANGS!!! (at expense of the one smoke grnade)
Also: has a grnade launcher attached
Modes: it has auto and semi modes
Scope: is 2-3 circles each smaller than the next with verticle and horozontal lines, very similar to a sniper scope!!
Accuracy: reminds me VERY simmilarly of the L115A !

Opnion: definatly better at close range but with that scope, and a little aim and patience will put out long range to!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Medic new unlock : G36E
Extras: Just the gun, same old medic stuff.
Shape: is G36C with longer barrel
Modes: 3 round burst and single shot
Accuracy: VERY similar to G36C

Opnion: at first I didnt like it but with the same scope of the G36C its quite good at a distance and seems very very accurate close range, when I clicked fast enough it seemed automatic or very close.
MurrayP
PKM Assasin
+0|6809|USA, IL
humm, wrong place, wrong topic.... now I get yelled at by all moderators.... or someone can move this !!! ??? !!!
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6844|Bryan/College Station, TX
https://bf2tracker.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=688
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
H0ly(rap
+10|6721|Nebraska

MurrayP wrote:

Post here when you have used an unlock and wish to describe it for us: (NOT good or bad!!!) but different specs.  EX:

I have used so far the assult unlock and the medic unlock:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New Assult unlock: G2000
Shape: almost rounded at top, reminds me of a gun in nightfire on PS2, the one with the red scope.
Extras: GETS FLASHBANGS!!! (at expense of the one smoke grnade) (are you talking about the AIMS?)
Also: has a grnade launcher attached
Modes: it has auto and semi modes
Scope: is 2-3 circles each smaller than the next with verticle and horozontal lines, very similar to a sniper scope!!
Accuracy: reminds me VERY simmilarly of the L115A !

Opnion: definatly better at close range but with that scope, and a little aim and patience will put out long range to!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Medic new unlock : G36E
Extras: Just the gun, same old medic stuff.
Shape: is G36C with longer barrel
Modes: 3 round burst and single shot
Accuracy: VERY similar to G36C

Opnion: at first I didnt like it but with the same scope of the G36C its quite good at a distance and seems very very accurate close range, when I clicked fast enough it seemed automatic or very close.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard