BushViper
macro dolphin flipper / fast loading tank whore
+65|6677
Well, I can assure you that I don't use hacks or stat pad.
Sluggit
+3|6719|Sweden
No I don’t believe that BushViper is/have done anything wrong until someone proves otherwise!

His small arms K.D ratio is a whole lot better than the average player and better than most Top players and still he has no outstanding B.R. 500+ or something like that!

You would find a lot off average players with much higher B.R scores than BushViper and/but of course it could depend on what server they played on and when and their team mates, use of vehicles and so on?

Nor does he have a high most killed victim on his list!!

Guess the guy just simply that good and maybe I can say that after playing with Reeltoo a lot, S.P.M 5.37 and he does not cheat or pad his just simply that good!

Some people have a lot better brain to hand coordination than others as Rakasan once said!

Think that BushViper simply is that much better than the rest of us by looking at his stats, there are no anomalies to me (quick check).

If you’re a west coaster I cannot play with you on “them” servers otherwise it would be fun I guess/hope?

Keep up the good work man!
NuclearBlasted
+8|6695
I've played with BushViper, and there is no way he's a hacker/statpadder.  He uses VOIP a lot and is a good team player.
IvysDad
+0|6762|Jacksonville, NC
I don't know about everyone else, but I occasionally look at the stats of other players.  I went to BF2Player.com and searched by best round score......how the hell do you get a best round score of 5,379 (Bullcedes) on Dalian Plant?  I guess I must really suck if my best round is only a little over 110.  I could see getting a couple of hundred (200-300) if you played on a large map with 16 players, so that it would be a really long game, but I don't see how you could get over 300.  I know that some people cheat, but I had no clue that there could be that many.  It is a game.....not real life.  I play the game for fun, not for the shinny badges....hell I don't need no stinkin badges!  Everyone take my advice.....play for fun, you will get more out of the game that way.
The0wner
+0|6655
dude
this is so unfair for these guy i dont give a damn whether they stat padded or not they wasted 1,000 hours of theyre life on this game >_< and unbelivable how much 2nd luitenants accounts were deleted
Shin_Seffron
+2|6654
VISSTICK[HCP] was reset?!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
saw him in a game the other week and was being a right TW@
col.sanders71
+-1|6743|Haverhill, MA USA
Just goes to show you that THE MAN can keep a brother down.....even in cyberspace
ReconSOC
+0|6769
Bushviper does not cheat/hack/ or stat pad.  I play with him regularly.  My guess is that poor shmuck got owned a bit too many times by Bush...
AoP
+1|6754
Add IWI please, another former Top40 2ndLt with >200k points.
Burning_Monkey
Moving Target
+108|6839
Holy bump from the past, Batman.
mgjunner
Banned
+11|6535

|-->KN<--| wrote:

Guys dont forget, [KNsH]KN was wiped too
i think the OP was only interested in highly ranked players, not attention seeking nubs.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6717

WaGoN_aTTacK wrote:

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

YoBabysDaddy wrote:

It could be a glitch,but it would seem you could add Mr. VeNg3nCe^ to the list as well.
Yep
damn vengence, sry 2 hear that bro, ur still a kewl dood in meh book!  i was pullin for ya.
he was top 10 b4... then EA resetted him for "suspicious stats" but i think his stats are legit
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6643|Burmecia, Land of the Rain
congratulations.
You Have Been Awarded: Thread Necrophilia Medal
mcgid1
Meh...
+129|6718|Austin, TX/San Antonio, TX

spawnofthemist wrote:

congratulations.
lol
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6707|Antarctica
The mods really need to do something about these thread reviving nubs.  This was started in like January.
spawnofthemist
Banned

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

The mods really need to do something about these thread reviving nubs.  This was started in like January.
hmm.. at least they emm.. searched?
Burning_Monkey
Moving Target
+108|6839

spawnofthemist wrote:

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

hmm.. at least they emm.. searched?
Yeah, could be worse.  They could be just like every one else and spam threads into forums where they don't belong.
[-CGZ-]BioRaveN
Don't make me toothpick you.
+31|6706|The beautiful hills of Sharqi
mele4nyc and systray

and y0ug0t0wn3d - Mele's 2nd account

Last edited by [-CGZ-]BioRaveN (2006-08-09 15:02:32)

Big_B1347
+0|6768
a clan mate of mine Doober_Mcferrin Was Reset Recently. He Was A 3 Star General With Over 1440 Hours Of Game Play. He Got Board And Decieded To Use A MD5 Hack Took Away THe Fog Of War And Showed ALl THe Enemies Postions. Needless To Say We Banned Him And He IS Never Welcome Back. HACKING FUCK.

http://www.bf2player.com/index.php?page … show=all-e

PLEASE ADD Doober_McFerrin To Your List Thank You

Last edited by Big_B1347 (2006-08-09 15:25:10)

nodehopper
+56|6633
One of the really fun things about an on line Game is that real people do things with the system that programmers never expect. That is what makes the on line game so much more fun that playing against a bunch of bots. This is the part that is the best AND the worst thing about the game. I have been playing and seen players do things that were just amazing or clever or brilliant and it is what keeps it from getting boring.

EA put out their ROE which are not well publicized and vague. How do they decide what is stat padding and what is a clever use of the tools given. The old Black Hawk was just guys cleverly using a tool that was given to them. To me if EA wanted that to stop then patch it, (which they did) don't penalize the players for doing what makes the game interesting. Should we just try and play like a pre-programmed bot so we don't get in trouble???

I think we can all find conduct that is obviously a cheat (AimBot, Commander glitch, etc.) and then there are going to be grey areas that maybe are truly stat padding or maybe they are just poor programming or maybe it is just a player being inventive.  Let's not get so heavy handed with the re-sets that it chills innovation in playing the game!!

I would like to see EA first and formost work on stopping third party cheat programs like AimBot. Then fix the game so it works correctly. If they see something that they consider padding.....maybe patch it if possible rather than blaming innovative players who are using the tools given to them. Then and only as a last resort re-set those who continually pad and cheat.

I don't want to see player innovation be the next victim of a reset
_The.Don_05
Im super serial
+58|6584|England

spawnofthemist wrote:

congratulations.
Lol
Ninja_Monkey
I TK For Blackhawks
+60|6566|UK
http://bf2s.com/player/46250640/

this guy is legit i swear
spawnofthemist
Banned
yet... i still dont seem to care... about this 6 month old topic..
panderiz
+32|6768
lol at Australian_jesus, I remember he made a vid of all his tk'n, unfortunately the bugger tk'd me as well, lucky me I made the vid
Capt. Foley
+155|6589|Allentown, PA, USA
Stop reviving these fucking old topics god damnit.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard