+718|6523|Austin, Texas
Knife
Psycho
Member since 2005
+44|6778|Kansas, USA
Spec Ops
XISIX
+116|6617
Knife on 1.3 day [only cuz had number of kills] / ground defense / engineer.
Getting up enough time for other kits.
senor_fulff
+25|6762|Yorkshire, UK.
sniper
FesterTheMolester
BF2s US Server Admin, IRC>Forums
+157|6642|The Mind Of A Cereal Killer
knife POSt 1.3, kinda unfortubate....

but first tru expert was ground defense
Darth_Fleder
Mod from the Church of the Painful Truth
+533|6808|Orlando, FL - Age 43
Assault
JudgeDredd1824
+32|6656|Wigan an proud of it mate !
There are EXPERT badges ????

.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6811|Marathon, Florida Keys
explosive
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6629|Warlord
Expert Sniper Combat, followed by its sibling two days later.
Irish.r3
+15|6496|Los Angeles, CA United States
Explosives, dureing the c4 chucking days.
Raptor1
+19|6490
expert knife, i got all 3 knife badges at once
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6495|N. Ireland
Not an expert in anything, although I'm going for Expert Spec-Ops.. Just earning all my veteren badges first, y'know?

Although I should be getting my Expert Tactical Support Weaponry SF badge soon.. I'm a tact. support whore lol. Will use 200+ each day so..
Peldri
+4|6678|Suomi Finland
I think it was pistol or knife
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6707|Antarctica
Explosives I think..... It was the day after 1.03 was released.  I had like 890 global C4 kills and you needed 1000 before the patch.
T0rr3nt
+54|6579|Michigan
spec ops
MastersMom
YOUR mom goes to college
+61|6657

An Enlarged Liver wrote:

MastersMom wrote:

I got all of my expert badges in the same round, so I can't remember which one was first.  But I'm definately better than everyone else.  Don't even bother checking my stats because I don't want you to feel bad about yourself since I'm so much better.  Just know that there's always room for improvement, and practice makes perfect...except for me because I'm already perfect.  But remember, don't check my stats because I'm telling the truth...I promise.
STFU - does not have any experts ALSO w/l and k/d below 1.0.  Really - spare us the one second of our lives that is takes to read your worthless input.

Special Opps on Sharqi
STFU???  My goodness you certainly got worked up about my post.  If you weren't such an idiot you wouldn't have wasted even more of your time checking my stats.  I specifically told you not to check them twice.  That along with the fact that you surely have never heard of me before should have been a pretty good indication that I'm not that good...definately not "better than everyone"...and I was being sarcastic.  So, did I waste a few seconds of your time with a stupid post?  Yes.  Does anyone really give a fuck besides you?  I doubt it.  Do I care if I pissed you off?  No.  And guess what, all you've accomplished is getting another pointless post out of me that has only wasted more of your ever so precious time.  Maybe you should spend less time on these forums and put your time to better use.  What?  What's that?  You want a suggestion?  How bout spending some time trying to get that broom out of your ass.
Slam
+74|6637

JudgeDredd1824 wrote:

There are EXPERT badges ????

LMAO!!!!
Madiz
is back
+26|6758
spec-ops
https://i524.photobucket.com/albums/cc328/Madiz991/signa.jpg
Des.Kmal
+917|6620|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

spacebandit72 wrote:

Mine was explosives.
u didnt even have the decency to check?

it was sniper dude.
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
Kasperkopf
+1|6733|from my flat
Medic

Better to make a Vote from this topic. We could see a bette overview. But nice to see the different ways here.
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6711|Charlie One Alpha
...none
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
PFCStenzel
Check your AA alarm...
+82|6796|Idaho, USA / Age 30
Spec Ops
aLi3nZ
+138|6509|New Zealand
I would have expert medic and expert assualt and maybe some more If I only had 1 account, but the only expert award I have got is knife. I have it on 2 accounts.
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6697|UK
Assault
Masques
Black Panzer Party
+184|6724|Eastern PA

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

explosive

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard