anthrax1179
Banned
+5|6645|immigrant mecka (UK)
hey starfleet i feel the same as u mate. i have played this game since it came out but latley have felt tht i dont want to play anymore. the problem with the game is punkbuster, if it worked properly and they stayed 2 steps ahead of the cheats then the real gamers out there would be able to play knowing they aint being done over by the few little idiots tht think there COOL by hacking.
but at the end of the day its only a game and its getting old and crap now anyways.
the people tht flame u (starfleet) for puttin this post up, there most likely the infants tht are hacking but they dont like it when u say there shit.

Last edited by anthrax1179 (2006-08-09 09:41:17)

Digital Aura
Git R Dun
+18|6667|Ontario, Canada
I dunno...I have to agree with the thread starter. It seems there has been an increase in 'one-shot' kills...ironically, when they dive and go prone as he states. I'm the opposite...I tend to never believe someone is cheating or hacking. I'm kind naive. But now that he mentions it, I do happen to notice the difference between getting owned by someone good and a 'one-shot' hack.
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6648|can
Then dive and go prone...That's the secret.
Wraith
+30|6585
There could be any number of reasons for this

1.  You could be experiencing some lag and what you perceive as on shot could be as many as 6 or 7.  It just seems like one because Once you catch up on the lag you're dead.

2.  They could be lucky and getting headshots.

3.  They could be skilled and getting headshots.

4.  They could have backup (other players shooting at you from the side or behind).

5.  They could be cheating.

6.  You could have been having some very bad days (happens to everyone).

7.  Any combination of the above.

In all the time I've been playing I can only name one incident where someone was definitely hacking.  The rest of the time I just attribute it to either luck or skill (or luck ) on the part of the guy who shot me.

Wraith
_PQWeR_AuRoRa_olly
+22|6516|Surrey, United Kingdom
good post Wraith, and a sensible thread by starfleet good one.

Olly
Starfleet1403
...to bodly spawn where no one has spawned before!
+66|6628|Born in West-Berlin

anthrax1179 wrote:

hey starfleet i feel the same as u mate. i have played this game since it came out but latley have felt tht i dont want to play anymore. the problem with the game is punkbuster, if it worked properly and they stayed 2 steps ahead of the cheats then the real gamers out there would be able to play knowing they aint being done over by the few little idiots tht think there COOL by hacking.
but at the end of the day its only a game and its getting old and crap now anyways.
the people tht flame u (starfleet) for puttin this post up, there most likely the infants tht are hacking but they dont like it when u say there shit.

Digital Aura wrote:

I dunno...I have to agree with the thread starter. It seems there has been an increase in 'one-shot' kills...ironically, when they dive and go prone as he states. I'm the opposite...I tend to never believe someone is cheating or hacking. I'm kind naive. But now that he mentions it, I do happen to notice the difference between getting owned by someone good and a 'one-shot' hack.
Finally someone agrees!

Wraith wrote:

There could be any number of reasons for this

1.  You could be experiencing some lag and what you perceive as on shot could be as many as 6 or 7.  It just seems like one because Once you catch up on the lag you're dead.

2.  They could be lucky and getting headshots.

3.  They could be skilled and getting headshots.

4.  They could have backup (other players shooting at you from the side or behind).

5.  They could be cheating.

6.  You could have been having some very bad days (happens to everyone).

7.  Any combination of the above.

In all the time I've been playing I can only name one incident where someone was definitely hacking.  The rest of the time I just attribute it to either luck or skill (or luck ) on the part of the guy who shot me.

Wraith
At least some serious response. Never got to the Idea of Lag. Might have to check my Computer. Thanks for the Advice!
JaMDuDe
+69|6783
You guys are just noobs who need an excuse when they find a good player. If you have played on thousands of servers your probably lucky to see 1 hacker. Ive never seen one.
topthrill05
+125|6584|Rochester NY USA
The medic unlock, know as the l8. Is a one shot kill when at the head. Once again it's not hacking its just that people are using that gun more and more.
gbr.hitman
Fair Play!
+21|6606|Warwickshire, England
it could also be that people are getting better and better. I have been gettig a lot more headshots recently but mainly from long range, especially when im using the ak101 and the G3.
l41e
+677|6654

JaMDuDe wrote:

It takes 2 shots to the head to kill someone, so your "they fire 1 shot and im dead" just shows that you dont know what your talking about.
Are you sure you know what you're talking about? Your statement is true for pistols, sub-machineguns, the G36 series, carbines, M249, and Type 95. Any weapon with a damage value of 34 or more kills in 1 heashot.
-Solv3r-
Heia den som vinner!
+115|6563|Oslo, Norway

N)i(N06Blackhawk wrote:

Shem wrote:

Nope, learn to shoot.
Orion126
+6|6547
How much more accurate are your first shots than your 7th shot?  Very accurate.

How many shots in the head does it take to kill someone?  One.

It's probably just lag bro...or since prone is your most accurate position the accuracy will immediately jump the moment you hit that Z key.  In the hours I've played this game I think I've only run into one cheater and thats because the arty was dropping every 5 seconds all over the map.

Last edited by Orion126 (2006-08-09 11:22:08)

Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6586|England

JaMDuDe wrote:

You guys are just noobs who need an excuse when they find a good player. If you have played on thousands of servers your probably lucky to see 1 hacker. Ive never seen one.
And wankers like you put people of playing the game because anyone who hasnt played it for 700+ hours is a noob in your mind.Personally i think anyone who has time like that on there hands is the "n00b" for spending that on a game .

It was a great post and its a shame as always you got the wankers who use the "n00b" insult time and time again .Doesnt any of these "n00b" callers realise in this day and age of online gaming nobody is a "n00b" anymore .

There is for sure something going on right now in 1 v 1 situations where prone spammers are getting a high amount of 1 shot kills.

Thanks to the guys/girls who made decent posts here its a real shame that wankers have to reply with your just a "n00b" get over it reply as usual .
Irish.r3
+15|6500|Los Angeles, CA United States
macros and scripts are about all your gonna encounter. Aimbots, are few and far between in Bf2. But if you suspect someone pay attnetion to them, what weapon there useing, how many shots there fireing to take some1 down etc...
Snipingruven
The Anti-Sniper
+12|6542|Las Vegas

Starfleet1403 wrote:

Is it just me? The last three days, every time I join a Server I feel surrounded by Hackers / Cheaters.
Every time it is the same procedure. I am on full health. I see an enemy. The enemy sees me, jumps to prone position and while he is "in Flight" he fires one shot. It doesn't matter what weapon. It's either Pistol, Submachine Gun, Shotgun, LMG, Carbine, whatever. He fires one shot and I am dead.

Are you experiencing the same?

I feel cheated. Is there anyway for normal players to detect Hackers / Cheaters and proof it. You know, like running a separate software in  the background, while playing BF2? I know I can report any suspicious Issues, but I like to present proof, when I accuse someone of cheating / hacking.

I am interested in your Thoughts / Inputs.
I know what u r talking about, I think some of it is attributed to a faster connection or machine, you see them first on your machine, but in reality, they have already seen you, and are proning out and shooting, then you catch up for a millisecond, you see just one round fired, and you are dead. happens to me too. I have a fast machine, but average connection. i don't think the loser hacks are that prevalent in BF2 yet.
comet241
+164|6771|Normal, IL

R3v0LuT!oN wrote:

Starfleet1403 wrote:

Is it just me? The last three days, everytime I join a Server I feel surrounded by Hackers / Cheaters.
Everytime it is the same procedure. I am on full health. I see an enemy. The enemy sees me, jumps to prone position and while he is "in Flight" he fires one shot. It doesn't matter what weapon. It's either Pistol, Submachine Gun, Shotgun, LMG, Carbine, whatever. He fires one shot and I am dead.

Are you experiencing the same?

I feel cheated. Is there anyway for normal players to detect Hackers / Cheaters and proof it. You know, like running a seperate software in  the background, while playing BF2? I know I can report any suspicious Issues, but I like to present proof, when I accuse someone of cheating / hacking.

I am interested in your Thoughts / Inputs.
Yeah, I don't mean to be rude, but your K ratio is damn near 1:4.  It's not hackers you're surrounded by, it's people who are GOOD at this game.  You're exactly the kind of nubcake that I always see in pubs whining and accusing captains and majors and other high ranked players of cheating when all they're doing is owning your ass good.
Cactusfist
Pusher of sausages Down Hallways
+26|6574

Starfleet1403 wrote:

R3v0LuT!oN wrote:

Starfleet1403 wrote:

I got curious as most weapons need at least 3-4 Hits to kill. And what do I get instead of some honest advice?
Smart-ass remarks.

Thanks a bunch!
Hmm, I was being completely honest.
So you find 1 Shot Kills at full health from some 200 yds normal?
200 yards is almost the distance from the dam on kubra to the US spawn's bridge.
My_pet_squirrel
Have you seen my nutz?
+126|6626

Shem wrote:

Nope, learn to shoot.
i think i found his problem

K/D Ratio 0.3557
JaMDuDe
+69|6783

k30dxedle wrote:

JaMDuDe wrote:

It takes 2 shots to the head to kill someone, so your "they fire 1 shot and im dead" just shows that you dont know what your talking about.
Are you sure you know what you're talking about? Your statement is true for pistols, sub-machineguns, the G36 series, carbines, M249, and Type 95. Any weapon with a damage value of 34 or more kills in 1 heashot.
Yes, this is what starfleet said "It's either Pistol, Submachine Gun, Shotgun, LMG, Carbine, whatever. He fires one shot and I am dead."
Doktorbob
+26|6494
I was killed a few weeks ago with a pistol.  One shot  Dead..... the same guy used his pistol and shot the person next to me with one shot....dead both of us in a split second.  The killer was standing many yards from us....  Interesting I thought.  I have been shot dead many times with only one bullet.  The guys were NOT prone either.  Yeah, it seems that something may be fishy but I just respawn in a different area and move on...
HerZeLeiDZA
+1|6542|South Africa

JaMDuDe wrote:

Starfleet1403 wrote:

JaMDuDe wrote:

O really? That is why I feel surrounded by Hackers!
If they were hacking they would fire 2 shots to the head every time. 1 shot would just do some damage.
Actauly, some weapons like the AK-101, G3, F2000, PKM, AK-74U, AK47 etc are one shot kills to the head. Go ahead, do some testing with a buddy.
LT.Victim
+1,175|6569|British Columbia, Canada
No, you just suck
scooobydooby
+4|6478
dude...this game is not about skills......its about ping.........i mostly play on tbk and i get  a ping of 1 or 2....but still.....i have experienced these 1 shot kills....i see someone coming from a corner..and before they react im fukking dead......there is something very wrong with the bf network code........and last night the same thing happnened........but to the other guy...we met in a corner....i jumped....tried to fire...and before i fired he was dead....i was like wtf..how i killed him............
JaMDuDe
+69|6783

HerZeLeiDZA wrote:

JaMDuDe wrote:

Starfleet1403 wrote:

O really? That is why I feel surrounded by Hackers!
If they were hacking they would fire 2 shots to the head every time. 1 shot would just do some damage.
Actauly, some weapons like the AK-101, G3, F2000, PKM, AK-74U, AK47 etc are one shot kills to the head. Go ahead, do some testing with a buddy.
starfleet said people were getting 1 shot kills with pistols. That means hes just a noob who doesnt even know what hes talking about.
SonofASniper
Pump It Baby, Pump it!
+34|6542|Oregon

Shem wrote:

Nope, learn to shoot.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard