Masta_Daco
+39|6738|Amsterdam,The Netherlands
http://www.joinfear.com/us/

it will be free to DL and u can play against the F.E.A.R players who really have the whole game!

here it is:

http://www.joinfear.com

08-08-2006 - Sierra Entertainment today announced that the multiplayer component from the award winning PC title F.E.A.R.™ (First Encounter Assault Recon), has been renamed F.E.A.R. Combat, and will be made available to the public as a free download on Thursday August 17th, 2006.

F.E.A.R. Combat is the complete multiplayer component of F.E.A.R. and includes all the updates, additional official maps and additional official game modes all in one downloadable file. F.E.A.R. Combat users will be able to play against the owners of the retail version of F.E.A.R. as well as the other F.E.A.R. Combat users.

F.E.A.R. Combat features:
- 10 Multiplayer Game modes.
- 19 Multiplayer Maps.
- 12 different weapons.
- Punkbuster support for anti cheat support.
- The capability to download user generated content.

To play F.E.A.R. Combat, consumers simply go to www.joinfear.com and register to obtain their free, Combat keycode. When the file is made available for download on Aug 17th 2006, consumers can install, enter their keycode, and get ready to join F.E.A.R. Combat!

F.E.A.R. Combat will be available for download on August 17th 2006.
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6528|Singapore
is it permanent? or some sort of trial period?

btw...fuck my computer's crappy components
Slickdawg8
Visit TAW.NET
+58|6779|Long Island
I sure hope that is permenent!

It says for free, so i won't have to pay anything! yay!
TheDarkRaven
ATG's First Disciple
+263|6626|Birmingham, UK
Woohoo! Played the single-player for half an hour and loved it. Such a great game - I hope multiplayer's just as good!
Masta_Daco
MP is good and it is permanent just sign up and then teh day it is released you will get some code wich you can dl F.E.A.R and play it for free
mgjunner
Banned
+11|6535
wow way to go Sierra
Masta_Daco
o yeah and if u dont know if u can play it check it out here:    http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/referrer/srtest
golgoj4
+51|6775|North Hollywood
this is an interesting move. I might even sign up. I wonder where the money is coming from for all the bandwidth...they cant be doing it all out of pocket.
Masta_Daco
lol why do you even think about that dude, remember FREE MP!
M1-Lightning
Jeepers Creepers
+136|6732|Peoria, Illinois
Too bad the game isn't free too.
Burning_Monkey
Moving Target
+108|6839

golgoj4 wrote:

this is an interesting move. I might even sign up. I wonder where the money is coming from for all the bandwidth...they cant be doing it all out of pocket.
It's not like BF2 with centralized servers that EA has to run.

It's more like Quake3 were people would have dedicated servers and would host games when they felt like playing.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard