seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6596|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA
nope i just like shoving statistics in peoples faces who have no idea what they are talkin aboot.
destruktion_6143
Was ist Loos?
+154|6628|Canada
O Noes!!!!!
Poncho
and I'm not a raincoat...
+91|6708|NL
Always nice to know.
broncobullfrog
Extra Tender Juicy SPINY
+58|6752|The 70's
'I'm the one thats alive. You're all dead.'
*TS*tphai
The Forum Alien
+89|6807|The planet Tophet
ok the first paragraph made me ask what bible are you reading? it in no way says that it just says that God will come back and take all the people who beleve in him.... its a lot to type just read all of revaltaion or if your lasy watch the movies Left Behind
lord_tyler_486
+54|6753|Upper Franconia
We must put more money into the scientist's asses to make them researching Anti Last Judgement stuff like an Asteroid Owner, a Solar Flare Sucker or a kills-all-mad-robots-on-earth-machine and of course an ozon layer invulnerability h@ck.
Hey, what else than developing a lot of fancy shit can we do? Nothing. We need some stuff that defends the earth at all costs even if this sounds weird.

We are so vulnerable, and there are so many things no human individual on earth could ever survive, and we feel so strong though because we have all the guns and computers that hide our blame and unhappyness. But the most dangerous thing out there is the humanity itself. Humans are the only lifeform which kills for no reason, frequently. Wars, murder, the damage we cause to the atmosphere, and anything else contributes to the total annihilation of any living whatever on the planet. It's a rolling dice that decides. Either we are obliterating ourselves or we are just getting baseraped by a 1337 SOLAR FLARE or a huge asteroid, followed by a nuclear winter, meaning no sunlight for years and thats it. While we are finding solution to prevent one of the options happening, the other one is already unstoppable.

BUT HEY! we have DICE and EA, and these funny d00ds make us forget about this because the buggyness of bf2 totally blasts our brains away!
Masta_Daco
+39|6737|Amsterdam,The Netherlands

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

PspRpg-7 wrote:

We're all gonna die. Oh damn.
im still gonna live
yeah ninja always survive
*TS*tphai
The Forum Alien
Im an alien so i will laugh at your planet
Masta_Daco
+39|6737|Amsterdam,The Netherlands
lol...
Poncho
and I'm not a raincoat...
+91|6708|NL

*TS*tphai wrote:

right.... and don't forget to keep that spirit up! - when you jump off your house...
Capt. Foley
+155|6589|Allentown, PA, USA
The world ended yesterday.
tvmissleman
The Cereal Killer
+201|6659| United States of America
if there is 2 things in the world that will kill us it will be : God and politics
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6646|Ohio
hey, if we all die in the apocalypse, at least we have something to talk about in the afterlife. You know, all the dead people are sitting around, "howd you die" "o, a car crash, you" "I died in the freakin apocolypse! It was amazing! first a huge asteroid slammed into earth, then robots took over and unleashed biological weapons! then a giant monster came out of the middle of the earth and started singing NSync songs, and every one died."
yup, its good to die in the 'pocolypse
*TS*tphai
The Forum Alien

Poncho wrote:

*TS*tphai wrote:

right.... and don't forget to keep that spirit up! - when you jump off your house...
well im not stupid ok plus i have jet packs see my shoulderblades go out really far and my friends call them my jet pack
Des.Kmal
+917|6619|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
I read all of that................... wtf is wrong with me?
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
Widow_Warrior
+7|6489|SOUTH ENGLAND
http://www.vexen.co.uk/USA/pollution.html
There YOU go retard , time for you to smoke that crack pipe
Erkut.hv
+124|6736|California
Asteroid!? have ZIDANE headbutt it! That asteroid doesn't stand a chance.
--->[Your]Phobia<---
+35|6757|UK - England

Erkut.hv wrote:

Sooo funny i forgot to laugh......
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6547|Doncaster, UK

Capt. Foley wrote:

The world ended yesterday.
Yeah, EA have announced the release of "End Of The World" dated yesterday, but Germany can download it next week.
Erkut.hv
+124|6736|California

--->[Your]Phobia<--- wrote:

Erkut.hv wrote:

Sooo funny i forgot to laugh......
Yet you took the time to respond, thumbs up sparky! You da man!
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6578|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

"Was I before Chuang Tzu who dreamt about being a butterfly, or am I now a butterfly who dreams about being Chuang Tzu?"
Damn...this make me think so much....I would even say that its scare me a bit :S

Good theory there!
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6596|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA

Widow_Warrior wrote:

http://www.vexen.co.uk/USA/pollution.html
There YOU go retard , time for you to smoke that crack pipe
Oh goody, another illiterate Brit (no offense to other brits but this guy is ruining your image) Retard as defined by dictionary.com is
re·tard1     P   Pronunciation Key  (r-tärd)
v. re·tard·ed, re·tard·ing, re·tards
v. tr.
To cause to move or proceed slowly; delay or impede.

v. intr.
To be delayed.

n.
A slowing down or hindering of progress; a delay.
Music. A slackening of tempo.

You are now officially stupid.

Ah now on to that incredibly bias article you seem so proud on showing. Number 1, yes we may be the biggest polluter, but really this earth has survived Asteroid strikes and has created life with heavy ammounts of C02 in the air aproximatly 4 billion years ago.
Now then onto Bush making us look bad. If you read on then you will see the Bill Clinton our 42nd president loved the Kyoto Protocol and signed it with gusto (gusto is defined as "Vigorous enjoyment; zest"). Our current fearless and stupid leader revoked the protocol to make his predecessor look bad. Now then, China is now the second largest polluter in the world, wheras in 1990 the EU was (kudos to the EU) this means that China is on its way to the number one spot (oh and by the way, the Kyoto Protocol was destined to have industrial countries reduce pollutants between 2008 and 2012, which gives the US time to elect a new president that will probally resign the document). Oh and look down under the head line "2004 Oct: The Kyoto Protocol Becomes International Law". Under that it states the RUSSIA not the US accounts for 55% of the worlds greenhouse emissions, Imagine that. For the record, i bet more than half the population of this country would want the US in the Kyoto Protocol signed, but the majority of the population have no say. Only the politicians have a say. If you dont understand how our government works you shouldnt be bitching. The majority of Congress right now is Republican, people who side with G Dubya, although there are republicans that dont like Bush's ways, there are too few of them to do anything. Now then If the majority of congress is republican then George Bush can do almost as he pleases, like dismiss the Kyoto Protocol. Personally I would love to see the protocol go in place, and so wouldnt millions of other people in this country. So before you go complaining about the US, remember most of the population want shit like the Kyoto Protocol, most of the population want Peace in the world, and they want people to stop hating us. Now shut up and get some dental care.
Burning_Monkey
Moving Target
+108|6839

Daysniper wrote:

Skruples wrote:

Actually, I've heard that while the sun is expanding the Earth will be pushed outward, and thus its expansion may not kill us. Besides, if we haven't gotten our asses off Earth and into the stars in 4 billion years, we deserve to die.
When the sun expands into Red Giant phase, it will engulf earth's orbit, as well as Earth. I think. And even if it doesn't, we will get pushed out into space, and possibly into Jupiter.

We're never gonna get our asses off at most Mars, that's for sure.
The Earth will just be incinerated.  The only thing that the Sun could do to force the Earth out of orbit is explode, and the surface of the planet would be vaporized by that anyway.

And don't forget the Moon is slowing the Earth's rotation down.  After a while an Earth day will exactly match the revolution of the Moon around the Earth (about 28 current days).  One side of the Earth will bake to exceptionally high temps and the other will be frozen wastes.
USAFDude_1988
Will fly for food.
+120|6510|Daytona Beach, FL
I have more important things to worry about... like whether or not I should have a Coke or a Dr. Pepper....
ATC
+58|6745|...
hmmmmmmm?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard